Another example the GHSA could learn from.

HooverOutlaw

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For the most part 99.9% of our transfers are from Public to Public of a different district.... 

A few Public to Priavte.... 

For the most part I've noticed most Private Transfers in GA happen before the student starts HS... 

Public to public is a no-no (and major red flag) in most states without a bonafide change of address. 

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I was hoping he was during the Reagan era. Have you ever seen the movie American made starring Tom Cruise. It is about Barry Seal who flew guns for drugs during 80's. The CIA was in charge of this. Then when the drugs came into Arkansas they were shipped to Rick Ross the drug dealer in California and sold on the west coast. Reagan Bush Sr both Clinton's were involved. 

They guy who figured it out was killed by the feds.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/jul/19/activities-at-airport-in-mena-detailed/

Highway Rick Ross.  I think I saw the  movie, but mos def know the story of how the CIA during the Regan admin brought in tons of blow to kick off the crack epidemic that hit every major city in the country.  I will double check on my streaming apps to find that movie.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Highway Rick Ross.  I think I saw the  movie, but mos def know the story of how the CIA during the Regan admin brought in tons of blow to kick off the crack epidemic that hit every major city in the country.  I will double check on my streaming apps to find that movie.  

The money to run the entire organization was funneled by the Rose Law firm in Little Rock Arkansas guess who was working there then ? Hillary Clinton.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its pretty simple to me. All transfers must sit out the playoffs their first year at their new school.

Nah. I like the rules now. They just have to take it out of the hands of the schools. The rules are fair. When people cheat the system because the schools don't care, then it's a problem. 

Got to have someone, not belonging to the school or its district, approving the eligibility forms. The schools are apt to rubber stamp. 

Don't wanna move to the district, play JV and then next year you're good. That cuts out senior transfers without bona fide moves. The deal is we can not trust the school to make sure the move is on the up and up. 

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

There is no flexibility did you not read the articles.  You like the loose anything goes rules of the GHSA because 99.9% it favors the Grayson transfer machine.  The rest of Georgia does not like it.

I believe if GA people had a draconian policy that takes nothing into account like Alabama, they would wish they had the current GHSA rules that every school has benefited from.  You don't live here.  You don't know what "the rest of Georgia" likes or doesn't like.  You hear from the few people on here, most of whom have benefited from GA's rules whether they admit it or not, and maybe a few others.  Don't even pretend to speak for Georgia.  You don't any more than I speak for Alabama. 

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

I believe if GA people had a draconian policy that takes nothing into account like Alabama, they would wish they had the current GHSA rules that every school has benefited from.  You don't live here.  You don't know what "the rest of Georgia" likes or doesn't like.  You hear from the few people on here, most of whom have benefited from GA's rules whether they admit it or not, and maybe a few others.  Don't even pretend to speak for Georgia.  You don't any more than I speak for Alabama. 

Example I talked to several Georgia people at the Hoover 7 on 7.  They all said the GHSA is terrible and Grayson recruits.

Alabama never has these issues like Georgia has with such things as Garcia, constant issues of temporary move ins, goals in the wrong place for state finals games, a few ago the state goverment dang near took over the GHSA,  can't even hold state games at the best stadium in the state,  refusing to play in a dusting of snow indoors,  no instant replay in football finals, it goes on forever.

Alabama has a strict set of rules which ends up with no issues unlike Georgia.

How can you defend a group who can't even put basketball goals in the correct place for finals then tell the coaches play or forfeit.  

Got any examples of anybody else who thinks the GHSA does a great job other than yourself.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:25 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

That's way overkill. Communist-like if you ask me. A student-athlete should never be prohibited from attending their local high school. At worst, they should be forced to sit out the first 30 days of their respective sport's season if they xfer in from another school. Those rules are nuts in this day and age. 

Damn...we actually agreed on something!

On 8/3/2021 at 3:47 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ngl I don't get this one.... 

He left a private school to go to a Public one.... 

But got denied because of Overlapping Boundaries? 

What the actual Fuck... 

It's Private to Public transfer...  

The GHSA wouldn't say No to that because it's Private to Public and Privates don't have a defined School Zone in Georgia.... 

Like Publics do.... 

REALLY? The RB from Newton played at Grayson without MOVING, in 2016! And DIN, he took a pic of him and Jim Harbaugh sitting on his bed in Covington, two DAYS after the State Championship game, thus pissing in the GHSA face! Yet FRED says there is nothing to see here!

35 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

ACTUALLY, I'm in AWE, how you wolfs manage to get the GHSA to agree with anything you so desire! Yet HERE you are, STILL in the BUSH LEAGUES, with every advantage known to modern man!

Well, you pussy PackAsses are dodging us by jumping to a different class. 

We’re working hard to shove that off tackle play down your throat and out your ass. 

bgw

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, you pussy PackAsses are dodging us by jumping to a different class. 

We’re working hard to shove that off tackle play down your throat and out your ass. 

bgw

I say it again Hoover and Buford needs play each other in football,  girls BB and boys BB.

Buford will kill us in boys BB. 

Football is a toss up.

I would make Hoover girls a slight favorite in girls BB.  

On 8/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, Old Rabid One said:

REALLY? The RB from Newton played at Grayson without MOVING, in 2016! And DIN, he took a pic of him and Jim Harbaugh sitting on his bed in Covington, two DAYS after the State Championship game, thus pissing in the GHSA face! Yet FRED says there is nothing to see here!

You LIE! Weekly checks that the whole family was in Grayson and the utilities were cut off in Newton County and you know it.  You just keep lying thinking if you say it enough people will believe it.  You aren't even talking smack.  You are just flat out lying!  I guess is makes you feel good to lie through your teeth.  Everyone agrees his dad taking him back to Newton was bad but he was in Grayson the entire season and you know it.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

You LIE! Weekly checks that the whole family was in Grayson and the utilities were cut off in Newton County and you know it.  You just keep lying thinking if you say it enough people will believe it.  You aren't even talking smack.  You are just flat out lying!  I guess is makes you feel good to lie through your teeth.  Everyone agrees his dad taking him back to Newton was bad but he was in Grayson the entire season and you know it.

Fred.......the thing with Grayson is recruiting. Getting the kids to make “bona fide” moves is easy, but your recruiting efforts are what’s at issue. 

I do know for a fact that Grayson has recruited kids that currently play for Marietta and kids that used to play for Marietta, as well as kids who play elsewhere now that are still in HS.

When you’re recruiting kids that’s were the rules are broken. The electricity or legal moves or whatever? Meh. The recruiting is unquestionably illegal. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Example I talked to several Georgia people at the Hoover 7 on 7.  They all said the GHSA is terrible and Grayson recruits.

Alabama never has these issues like Georgia has with such things as Garcia, constant issues of temporary move ins, goals in the wrong place for state finals games, a few ago the state goverment dang near took over the GHSA,  can't even hold state games at the best stadium in the state,  refusing to play in a dusting of snow indoors,  no instant replay in football finals, it goes on forever.

Alabama has a strict set of rules which ends up with no issues unlike Georgia.

How can you defend a group who can't even put basketball goals in the correct place for finals then tell the coaches play or forfeit.  

Got any examples of anybody else who thinks the GHSA does a great job other than yourself.

The biggest question why do you even care?  You don't live here.  You don't have relatives here.  to the best of my knowledge you have no financial stake here.  Whatever goes on in Georgia has zero impact on Alabama.  Is that inferiority complex so bad that you can't stand being shown up in *everything*?  The only thing Alabama has going for it is U of A college football and even in that your lord and savior Saban games the whole scholarship issue and screws over kids every year.

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Fred.......the thing with Grayson is recruiting. Getting the kids to make “bona fide” moves is easy, but your recruiting efforts are what’s at issue.

I do know for a fact that Grayson has recruited kids that currently play for Marietta and kids that used to play for Marietta, as well as kids who play elsewhere now that are still in HS.

When you’re recruiting kids that’s were the rules are broken. The electricity or legal moves or whatever? Meh. The recruiting is unquestionably illegal. 

Old Rab and new Rab lie trying to convince people.  Plain and simple.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Old Rab and new Rab lie trying to convince people.  Plain and simple.

Rab ain’t got shit to do with kids being recruited by Grayson. Kids were recruited between the end of last season and this year. 

I’m sorry you have your head in the sand and want everybody to believe that Grayson is clean, but the fact is y’all recruit your asses off. And let me be clear. I don’t care. I just get tired of the self righteous bullshit many spew all in the name of wanting others to believe you do things above board. 

Gimme a few and I’ll DM you names, as I know you’re man enough to keep it between you and I. 

1 hour ago, Fred said:

The biggest question why do you even care?  You don't live here.  You don't have relatives here.  to the best of my knowledge you have no financial stake here.  Whatever goes on in Georgia has zero impact on Alabama.  Is that inferiority complex so bad that you can't stand being shown up in *everything*?  The only thing Alabama has going for it is U of A college football and even in that your lord and savior Saban games the whole scholarship issue and screws over kids every year.

Next year I'm gonna find me a new state to bash.

• Haha 1