GA HS coaches on the hot seat

Fan4life

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly haven't heard too much grumbling about Justin Rogers for folks to be saying he's on the hot seat. 

Seafood extravaganza next Thursday. I guess we'll see to an extent then how full and festive the banquet is. 

You SHOULD have that fish fry beFORE the Lee scrimmage! They have FIVE of the top 100 senior playas in the state! And Colquitt has 40 SOPHOMORES!

On 8/2/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ga96 said:

Justin Rogers at Colquitt his replacement is already on staff. They are just waiting for him to choke in the playoffs again.

This is the one time we should listen to Ga96 because God knows he's seen enough choking up close and personal in the playoffs for the past 15 years.

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Gwinnett is growing and will probably have 2-4 more HS'S opening in the next 2/3 years....

We may open 1 or 2 but the past several have been theme schools that don't field football teams.  They are great schools for things like healthcare and performing arts and such just not football schools.  I'll have to see what we have coming up.

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We'll see. I'm not sure about you. Whether you're taking a sand bagging page from the Pack playbook or what...

download.png.2097eb07913140a9e85107e7e01c4870.png

We have some decent skill kids. Not a lot of size. One big kid and the rest are undersized. 

I think Coach Morgan will call a good game and play to our strengths, just not sure we have the horses 

You think I am joking, mceacherns freshman team is bigger than our Varsity. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We have some decent skill kids. Not a lot of size. One big kid and the rest are undersized. 

I think Coach Morgan will call a good game and play to our strengths, just not sure we have the horses 

You think I am joking, mceacherns freshman team is bigger than our Varsity. 

Like I've constantly told Ms. Violet for years....

"Size Don't Matter"

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4