Prepgridiron Users being rerouted....

Troll

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck Hawg this badge is tuuurrrrible I wanna go back to gold light bulbs or or green pot leaf, this badge is for Redzone or Ga96

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Looks like you gots a red flag. 🚩

That'll teach ya to call someone red flag! xD

Now I made fun of your red flag 🚩 and I got burned too. 🤬

• Haha 2

Just now, Cossacks said:

Does anyone even do Boy Scouts anymore? The whole predator thing with the Co-Ed thing put a damper on it. Never did it myself

Me and everyone on our 3rd or 4th grade BBall team got asked to leave the Boy Scouts, gues u can say we were kicked out, somehow I still slightly remember it, we had a derby or marble race at gym,

so after  the thing we stayed to play bball and after that we wondered behind the stage on gym and behind few curtains there was a mountain of chairs and couches , after exploring we found a hidden  room created around all the debris which had the Schools concession stand candy chips and drinks

we violated them, I mean for like 3 weeks straight we violated the supplies and wiped them clean

ahhhhhh great times

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Does anyone even do Boy Scouts anymore? The whole predator thing with the Co-Ed thing put a damper on it. Never did it myself

I went through the scouts and later on started my son in it and became a leader myself for awhile. The parents weren't involved enough and treated me like a free babysitter. Wouldn't buy uniforms or the workbooks for their kids so I bucked on em after a year. 

Still pretty good friends with the scout master though. He's a good guy. I don't think we had any of the predator garbage around here. It's nowhere near as popular as it once was though. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I went through the scouts and later on started my son in it and became a leader myself for awhile. The parents weren't involved enough and treated me like a free babysitter. Wouldn't buy uniforms or the workbooks for their kids so I bucked on em after a year. 

Still pretty good friends with the scout master though. He's a good guy. I don't think we had any of the predator garbage around here. It's nowhere near as popular as it once was though. 

You got a post to pick in the knee-high socks, the shorts ,the scarf etc 😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Me and everyone on our 3rd or 4th grade BBall team got asked to leave the Boy Scouts, gues u can say we were kicked out, somehow I still slightly remember it, we had a derby or marble race at gym,

so after  the thing we stayed to play bball and after that we wondered behind the stage on gym and behind few curtains there was a mountain of chairs and couches , after exploring we found a hidden  room created around all the debris which had the Schools concession stand candy chips and drinks

we violated them, I mean for like 3 weeks straight we violated the supplies and wiped them clean

ahhhhhh great times

Color me shocked I tell ya 😂. Would never have pictured that from you 😂. I was thinking more of the lines of you walking the old lady across the street as your pick pocketed her wallet from her purse, Then saying “no thank you, you’ve given enough” as she reached in to give you a tip from her now empty purse 😂.

• Haha 1

There was a major DNS issue last week that could have been the source of the problem.  One of the major DNS providers (don't remember which one but it should be easy to look up if anyone cares) had a really bad day.  Impacted places like Delta, Home Depot, The Atlanta Journal-Consititution and 10s of thousands of other sites.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

There was a major DNS issue last week that could have been the source of the problem.  One of the major DNS providers (don't remember which one but it should be easy to look up if anyone cares) had a really bad day.  Impacted places like Delta, Home Depot, The Atlanta Journal-Consititution and 10s of thousands of other sites.

Good point

20 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Color me shocked I tell ya 😂. Would never have pictured that from you 😂. I was thinking more of the lines of you walking the old lady across the street as your pick pocketed her wallet from her purse, Then saying “no thank you, you’ve given enough” as she reached in to give you a tip from her now empty purse 😂.

3F68F43F-4171-4121-8AA9-F4F5C6D80B07.jpeg

• Like 1