Lets hear it for FLAAAAWDA football!...

Old Rabid One

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Back in 2010 small little Madison County FL trekked up to Moultrie and played a fooseball game against the mighty Packers! 

Madison County was winning 19-10 in the 4th quarter when the Moultrie GA refs let Colquitt escape with a 20-10 cheating win. 

Colquitt finished 3rd in all of Georgia. 

Madison County got the doors blown off by AH-Delray 30-3 and finished 16th in Florida!

How does one win a game 20-10, when they were DOWN 19-10? And that's the SAME season that Colquitt was robbed in the semis, by USA TODAY #3 GRAYSON, before the refs took THAT game from us! Grayson beat the shit out of Walton in the finals the next week, going out to a 24-0 halftime lead, and cruisin in to the trophy presentation. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You over 400 teams playing football slim!

THAT'S because the GHSA permits a school at every crossroads! A major reason why 7A has FOUR teams below I-20! It's a vendetta to eventually squEEEEEZE SOWEGA outa 7A! And ONE school, Richmond Hill, is permitted to play in 6A, although it has nearly 2400 students.(larger than Tift OR Colquitt)

Fulton, Dekalb, Clayton, Henry, Bibb, Carroll, Richmond, Dougherty, Chatham, Clarke, Columbia, Houston, and Muscogee, ALL have 90,000 or more population! And there is not ONE 7A school among those counties! And there are many OTHER counties, who have 7A populations as well, yet do not play in 7A! Counties like Coffee, Baldwin, Thomas, Glynn, Liberty, Bulloch, and Laurens. There should be no more than 250-300 schools, in this state! There are a number of counties in Georgia, that have fewer than 2000 people!(Smaller than a 7A high school)

17 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

How does one win a game 20-10, when they were DOWN 19-10? And that's the SAME season that Colquitt was robbed in the semis, by USA TODAY #3 GRAYSON, before the refs took THAT game from us! Grayson beat the shit out of Walton in the finals the next week, going out to a 24-0 halftime lead, and cruisin in to the trophy presentation. 

Exactly!! Colquitt should have won state the year they beat tiny Madison by 1 point at home when Mad Co lost 30-3 to another little 3A FL team! 

15 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

THAT'S because the GHSA lets there be a school at every crossroads! A major reason why 7A has FOUR teams below I-20! It's a vendetta to eventually squEEEEEZE SOWEGA outa 7A!

Mad Co was winning 19-10 and the refs allowed Colquitt to squeeze 10 points in and escape 20-10

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Exactly!! Colquitt should have won state the year they beat tiny Madison by 1 point at home when Mad Co lost 30-3 to another little 3A FL team! 

Nobody is dissing Madison Co. for their great effort! Colquitt took them lightly and it showed! Just like they did against Cook Co.! A team we SHOULD have BLOWN OUT! And it didn't hurt that the Cowboys had many Power Five players on that team, either! THAT'S what happens, when your legislature knows that you generally can't compete, if they don't permit open enrollment! 

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

Nobody is dissing Madison Co. for their great effort! Colquitt took then lightly and it showed! And it didn't hurt that the Cowboys had many Power Five players on that team, either! THAT'S what happens, when your legislature knows that you generally can't compete, if they don't permit open enrollment! 

Where are the players coming from to Madison FL? It is 50 miles from Tallahassee.

Madison was in 3A that year and went down to 1A!! They LOST enrollment!!

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where are the players coming from to Madison FL? It is 50 miles from Tallahassee.

Madison was in 3A that year and went down to 1A!! They LOST enrollment!!

Macon Central was the big school state runners up in 1972! And they dressed out TWENTY FOUR PLAYERS! And SEVENTEEN played! As Lincoln Co. fans used to tell me when they had Garrison Hearst! It don't matter how many you have! It's how many can PLAY!

And I'm STILL awaiting your list! Because a vast majority of the teams you boys send NORTH, get WHACKED! And I seriously doubt if ANY of your coaches are coming to Georgia, to get BEAT!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

Macon Central was the big school state runners up in 1972! And they dressed out TWENTY FOUR PLAYERS! And SEVENTEEN played! As Lincoln Co. fans used to tell me when they had Garrison Hearst! It don't matter how many you have! It's how many can PLAY!

They could have used more playas when they played AH-Delray and got ran out of the stadium 30-3!!

5 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

That 3A team was PRIVATE! You must think I jist fell offin the turnip truck? 

I heard Norcross had 16 transfers the year 4A Booker T beat them 55-0! 

I guess the Atl Metro all stars didn’t get familiarized with each other enough to play a game of football that day!! 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Public, private don’t matter when you can bring in the studs like it’s going out of style!! 

Ask Buford, Marietta and Grayson iff’n you needs to be a private SKOOL?!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S the mantra of ALL of FLAAAWDA!

Listen sweetheart! We gonna hafta stop meeting like this, or people may start to talk! And I AIN'T gettin a room! My gate don't swing that way! But if you need any pointers on getting strange! I'M your man!😊

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I heard Norcross had 16 transfers the year 4A Booker T beat them 55-0! 

I guess the Atl Metro all stars didn’t get familiarized with each other enough to play a game of football that day!! 

EXACTLY! It's my understanding that they had been assembled less than a month, when they played Booker T.! They had mixed and matched a TON, before they played us in the semis, in the mudhole they call their stadium!

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So one of the best teams in Georgia state history beat a down trodden Plant who had one of their worst teams in a decade? 

sounds like a winner you have there stetch!

STRETCH you say? You must be thinking about our buddy Rufus! They had to put him on the rack at Six Flags over Georgia, so he could access the adult rides.

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Gimme a list? You and Nolebullshit keep talkin! But you ain't said shit about WHO EXACTLY, these badass FLAAAWDA teams be!

I was talking about middle of the road teams that most know little about. Obviously the top 8-10 varies a little from year to year.