Lets hear it for FLAAAAWDA football!...

Old Rabid One

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

MAYBE, but Region ONE AIN'T! There are eleven National Champions which have come from Georgia! And ALL were members or former members of OUR REGION!

Valdosta’s 1st state championship team lost to Jacksonville’s Robert E Lee squad. It was the only loss of the year for the feared wildcats!!!

Werent you the QB on that team? Lee came up to Jawja, ate some Pecan and peach ice cream, rolled over a few fat Georgia women folk, and tamed them there wild kittens!!! 

https://ghsfha.org/w/Special:GHSFHA/school/teams/Valdosta/1920

On 7/23/2021 at 3:53 PM, Ararar said:

Georgia =Over rated 

THIS is funny as shit, coming from the fan of a state of FORTY MILLION, that has to recruit to have ANY relevant teams whatsoever! I forget, so humor me heah! WHICH team in the PAC TWELVE is worth a SHIT? And they get a majority of their playas from CAL I FOR NI A!

On 7/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s pretty funny after Grayson got destroyed by IMG and Bergen Catholic, they refused to play any national teams again. 

same with Valdosta. ever since they got embarrassed on live TV against Chandler AZ they won’t do it anymore. 

Lee County followed suit after getting their skirts lifted by St Frances Academy they well now only schedule the worst of the worst from out of state

Milton is the only team in the entire state of Georgia that has a coach who will schedule a game where they are not the overwhelming favorite

The rest are puss. 

Do you call being beaten by less than two scores, being DESTROYED? I believe that Grayson lost 16-7 to I M G! While they lost to Bergen 34-22! The SAME season Colquitt beat Grayson AT Grayson, 26-14! YOU my good pilgrim, need to lay OFFIN the CRACK!

On 7/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, badrouter said:

You have it backwards. The middle and lower level teams in Georgia would dominate middle and lower level teams from Florida. The top teams in Florida would win more than half.

Lets be clear heah! I'm talking the top EIGHT from 7A, plus Buford and Cedar Grove! Pick ANY ten from FLAAAWDA, that your beady lil brain desires!

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, badrouter said:

You have it backwards. The middle and lower level teams in Georgia would dominate middle and lower level teams from Florida. The top teams in Florida would win more than half.

Gimme a list? You and Nolebullshit keep talkin! But you ain't said shit about WHO EXACTLY, these badass FLAAAWDA teams be!

11 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Gimme a list? You and Nolebullshit keep talkin! But you ain't said shit about WHO EXACTLY, these badass FLAAAWDA teams be!

6-7 Godby FL came up and took 9-4 Coffee behind the shed. Lincoln got smoked in the 2nd round the year they almost put a running clock on State Champion Bainbridge! 

Florida’s depth would wear GA out. You might be able to recruit some transfer all star teams like Grayson and Marietta, but when all the playa acquisitions are all dried up, there ain’t nowhere to hide!!!

On 7/23/2021 at 3:54 PM, Nolebull813 said:

A few years ago Bainbridge won the state championship and finished 14th in Georgia. 

And Lincoln FL clobbered them 28-6 and got bounced in the 2nd round and finished 47th in Florida. 

Godby won 6 games a few years ago had one of their worst teams in a decade. Finished 70th in Florida. 

And they whooped 9 win Coffee GA up and down the field for 4 quarters in Georgia. Coffee finished 48th in GA. 

we have the depth to be highly successful. 

YOU HAVE the DEPTH to be suck cess ful?xDxDxD NAME UM?

I'll give you MINE!

Collins Hill

Grayson

Colquitt

North Cobb

Parkview

Archer

Milton

Roswell

Norcross

Buford

Cedar Grove

Lee Co.

Walton

Blessed Trinity

Ware Co.

Warner Robins

And POSSIBLY Camden and Tift, both with new HOF coaches.

That's SIXTEEN for sure, and possibly EIGHTEEN! I've shown you MINE, you show me YOURS! And I'll promise not to laugh!😉

And Bainbridge was 5-5 in regular season. They just got on a roll and pulled a major upset of Warner Robins in OT, to win that state!

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

6-7 Godby FL came up and took 9-4 Coffee behind the shed. Lincoln got smoked in the 2nd round the year they almost put a running clock on State Champion Bainbridge! 

Florida’s depth would wear GA out. You might be able to recruit some transfer all star teams like Grayson and Marietta, but when all the playa acquisitions are all dried up, there ain’t nowhere to hide!!!

Do you see COFFEE on my list? And Coffee's coach is in the FLAAAAWDA HOF GOOFY!

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

WHERE'S YOUR LIST? The teams you're mentioning, won't even play Colquitt! HELL, Colquitt beat Coffee four years in a row when they had Tyreek Hill! Bainbridge hasn't play us since Kirby Smart was in high school! And they had to back THEN, because they were in the big leagues!

8 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHERE'S YOUR LIST?

Speaking of Marietta. They won one of their 2 state titles in school history back in 1967. Your grandson was on the team. They lost 2 games that year before rolling to the state title. One to Rossville by 3 who they avenged in the playoffs beating them 35-0!

and the other loss Marietta had that state title year was by Panama City Bay High! Bay blew the doors off them 46-21! 

And this lil tidbit might wrinkle your nuggies. Bay didn’t even make the playoffs!!!!

https://ghsfha.org/w/Special:GHSFHA/school/teams/Marietta/1967

On 7/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I think you have that false bravado because you inflate the wins against garbage with your elite. 

just this year these are some matchups in vaunted SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!!

Lowndes is playing the 78th ranked Florida team. 

Valdosta is playing the 161st FL team

Lee County is playing the 61st Florida team AND the 219th best FL team

Camden County is playing the 54th best FL team. 

Cairo is playing the 169th best FL team

Bainbridge is playing 132nd best FL team 

frigging pussies!! This is where the little dick syndrome is created!!

I can't control who these AD's schedule! I can only tell you the results when we in the SOWEGA region of Georgia, play YOUR best teams!

2 years ago Ware County stayed in the comfy confines of Waycross. Got to sleep in their own beds and come hopping and skipping to the game against Rockledge FL. 

Rockledge had to take the 4 hour bus trip the day of the game to battle the swamp gators. 

Ware had no answer on offense, defense or special teams. Rockledge shut them down 19-7!!!

Ware made the 2nd round and finished 34th in Georgia. Rockledge got smoked in the 1st round down in Florida and finished 39th in the state!

depth, slappy!!!

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummmmmmnnn…. Correction On the bush leaguers whooping the large class schools. 

Cook, cookie or something something county ring a bell in your melon?

bgw

BEEEEEE NICE wolf lad! I jist threw your wild pups a bonehead! Cookie fired the shot heard around the WORLD that night! 

The year was 2010, and Cookie pulled one of the biggest upsets in GHSA HISTORY that night! They had TWO drives in the game! While Colquitt camped out inside the Hornet twenty all night long, only to score a MERE 9 points, to Cookies 15! With the Packers weakest DEEEfense since Coach ProPst's first season, the yardstick read Colquitt 457 yds. Cookie 122! And Colquitt had some 250 yds taken away, because of eighteen penalties. Wasn't THIS the Cookie team who lost to MIGHTY BUFORD 21-14, in the playoffs?

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So just off the top of my skull cap

FL #70 Godby beats GA #48 Coffee 35-7

FL #47 Lincoln beats state champ GA #14 Bainbridge 28-6

FL #39 Rockledge beats GA #34 Ware County 19-7

these are The Who’s who in SOWEGA!!!

And Grayson beat USA TODAY #1 Miami Central, 35-3!

Not to mention that Colquitt beat 10-2 Tampa Plant, 40-8! SHIT HAPPENS, MOSTLY when Georgia beat FLAAAWDA!🙄

Back in 2010 small little Madison County FL trekked up to Moultrie and played a fooseball game against the mighty Packers! 

Madison County was winning 19-10 in the 4th quarter when the Moultrie GA refs let Colquitt escape with a 20-10 cheating win. 

Colquitt finished 3rd in all of Georgia. 

Madison County got the doors blown off by AH-Delray 30-3 and finished 16th in Florida!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

Not to mention that Colquitt beat 10-2 Tampa Plant, 40-8! SHIT HAPPENS, MOSTLY when Georgia beat FLAAAWDA!🙄

Recruited up Grayson winning gets cancelled out by 4A Booker T beating the large class State Champion Norcoss 55-0 for all who own a Tel-e-vision to see!!!

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Small privates getting in on the action. 

in 2019, North Florida Christian beat Valwood High from Valdosta GA 41-35

NFC would limp to a 4-6 record and finish 307th in all of Florida 

Valwood would finish with a 10-3 record and 186th in Georgia. 

depth, slappy 

VALWOOD? 186? I don't think we HAVE 186 teams! And Valwood don't even play in the GHSA goofy! They're in the private school league with EIGHTEEN other teams in the WHOLE STATE!

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

So one of the best teams in Georgia state history beat a down trodden Plant who had one of their worst teams in a decade? 

sounds like a winner you have there stetch!