Colquitt Packass offering players vehicles and money to not leave the program

Ga96

19 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Things continuing to go downhill. No Packass fans on here stop to think why this is the case. They just keep blaming the players and their families.

My only proof on this situation is from the players and the families themselves. Also this was alleged previously when rush was there except it was for recruiting. So no nolegirl no link.

If you’re such an earpiece  for all the Packass parents and players why have none followed you to Norman Drive? Sure seems strange. 🤩

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 67packer said:

If you’re such an earpiece  for all the Packass parents and players why have none followed you to Norman Drive? Sure seems strange. 🤩

He picks up bits and pieces from Facebook drama and then leaves cryptic posts because he only has a little bit of info. I think the idea is some of us will get super defensive and give the scoop since he really doesn't have it. 

He may get a little bit by being the bus driver and just listening to the teenage gossip too. xD

We all know there is two sides to every story and that the truth is usually somewhere in between. He gets the Facebook drama and needs the administrative side but isn't getting obliged. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He picks up bits and pieces from Facebook drama and then leaves cryptic posts because he only has a little bit of info. I think the idea is some of us will get super defensive and give the scoop since he really doesn't have it. 

He may get a little bit by being the bus driver and just listening to the teenage gossip too. xD

We all know there is two sides to every story and that the truth is usually somewhere in between. He gets the Facebook drama and needs the administrative side but isn't getting obliged. 

I told a feller who asked me about him....well, I just called him...Rab Lite.

They both do the same things.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/21/2021 at 4:41 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we experience some things that all schools do, but, due to the last few years, it's a lot under the microscope across the region and even nationally to an extent. 

When a player with big potential moves in and kind of takes a starting spot, then a player loses that starting spot and gets moved to another position to start, then it creates issues if the kid that's getting moved doesn't have the right attitude, or, even that kid's parents don't have the right attitude. We saw a few qbs quit the program when Steven Krajewski moved down here. Now we're seeing some other quitters as other families move to the area. It is what it is. Get better is my attitude about it. Be a team guy and fill the shoes the team needs you to fill the most. Not everyone will have the attitude it takes to do that. 

You DO realize that this is the 21st century, ME, ME, ME mindset? NOBODY gives a shit about what's best for the team! And we'll soon see if these coaches are really ALL THAT, and a bag of chips! Cause at this writing, Justin has lost FOUR STARTERS that would have been major contributors to the 2021 team!

On 7/22/2021 at 10:54 AM, Rufus69 said:

I told a feller who asked me about him....well, I just called him...Rab Lite.

They both do the same things.

Rufus>>

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Meanwhile in Valdosta the cops are just as smart as the guy who started this thread...

@HurricaneNick

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, Rufus69 said:

I'm not gonna fib....I was a tad surprised about the last one.

He's a great athlete and a pretty solid kid.  I hope things work out for him and his Mom.

But that's the way of the sports world these days.

Rufus>>

He finally realized that he was playing for a five star, bush league CLOWN!

On 7/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

We've bled off a few players the last couple of years. 3 went to Valdosta and got caught up in a scandal which costed them their eligibility for this year...

A couple have now went to Pelham, one that's dad thinks he's the top qb in the country but the kid won't  follow directions and can't put on any weight. Was gonna be in competition for the starting spot with a sophomore who is the same size as a soph as the one in question as a senior.  The other is friends with that one and was gonna be moved to defense solely, but I think he likes playing  offense more and will be the security blanket for the qb that went. Those two should be able to put up some numbers against all the nobodies that they play. Maybe neither will have to work as hard and will get their nuts fluffed just like they like over there because the coaches in Moultrie don't fluff nuts. 

Nut fluffing!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 2