Do you think Biden is doing a great job?

noonereal

41 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Guy was probably a Handsy andy Cuomo fan

Of course.

He bought every lie Cuomo threw out there.

I'll bet he has an autographed copy of the "not even fit to use as toilet paper" book that the fucking prick wrote (relocated to the fiction section and/or the 99-cent book bin).

18 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Fricking liberal media bias.  

918D0E3D-84C0-4801-A921-595BE0F9B644.jpeg

Probably taking into account that three or four million people have dropped out of the labor force and do not appear to be returning.

Economists were expecting nearly 400k more for November 2020.

In Feb 2018, the numbers expected economist expectations by 10%.

Your effort in the drive-by is noted and appreciated.

27 minutes ago, concha said:

Probably taking into account that three or four million people have dropped out of the labor force and do not appear to be returning.

Economists were expecting nearly 400k more for November 2020.

In Feb 2018, the numbers expected economist expectations by 10%.

Your effort in the drive-by is noted and appreciated.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-job-growth-misses-expectations-november-unemployment-rate-dives-42-2021-12-03/

No problem, any time.  What would help get people back to work is having political tards get vaccinated.  

@golfaddict1

Here's concha bragging about 200,000 jobs.

👇

On 2/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, concha said:

From CNBC:

Job growth up 200,000 in January, better than expectations, and wages up

• Nonfarm payrolls rose by 200,000 in January, beating analyst estimates, while the unemployment rate held at 4.1 percent.
  • More importantly, average hourly earnings increased 2.9 percent on an annualized basis, the best gain since the early days of the recovery in 2009.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Every time you posted economic numbers under Trump it was to brag and dunk on people.

Jesus Christ.

This guy literally can't admit to anything.

In that particular case you'd think I'd have gone beyond just linking an article and typing out a couple of economic data points.

Just doesn't seem like bragging and slam-dunking, Andy.

Maybe it's just that you are a liberal toady pussy and were sensitive to it.

Yeah, that must have been it.

• Haha 1

U.S. government deficit down 17% from same period a year ago

9098c845b856bd76c18e453998df021e

FILE - Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen speaks during a meeting with President Joe Biden and business leaders about the debt limit in the South Court Auditorium on the White House campus, Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021, in Washington. The U.S. budget deficit totaled $356.4 billion in the first two months of the budget year, down 17% from the same period a year ago as a sharp jump in government revenues offset a smaller increase in spending. In its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Friday, Dec. 10, that the government's deficit in October and November was $72.9 billion below the deficit in the same two months last year. The government's budget year starts on Oct. 1..(AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File) More

MARTIN CRUTSINGER
Fri, December 10, 2021, 2:05 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. budget deficit totaled $356.4 billion in the first two months of the budget year, down 17% from the same period a year ago thanks to a sharp jump in government revenues that offset a smaller increase in spending.

In its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Friday that the government's deficit in October and November was $72.9 billion below the deficit in the same two months last year. The government's budget year starts on Oct. 1.

The improvement was due to government revenues rising at a faster pace than spending over the past two months.

For the October-November period, tax revenues totaled $565.1 billion, 23.6% above revenues in the same period last year and a record for the first two months of the budget year.

The big increase reflected an improving economy that has seen corporate profits rise and millions of people going back to work, which boosts individual tax payments. In addition, businesses are having to make up for their portion of Social Security tax payments that were deferred last year as part of the tax relief Congress granted during the pandemic-triggered recession.

Government spending totaled $921.5 billion, also a record for the first two months of the budget year, and 3.9% higher than the same two months last year.

The budget deficit totaled $2.77 trillion for the 2021 budget year that ended Sept. 30. That was the second highest annual deficit on record, exceeded only by the $3.13 trillion deficit for 2020.

The deficits for both years were inflated by the trillions of dollars in government spending approved by Congress to keep the country from sliding into a deeper downturn because of the COVID shutdowns.

The Congressional Budget Office is forecasting that the deficit for the current 2022 budget year will narrow further to $1.2 trillion. CBO projects the annual deficits will remain below $1 trillion until 2026 when they will once again top the $1 trillion mark.

Nancy Vanden Houten, senior economist at Oxford Economics, said she is forecasting a deficit for this fiscal year of $1.33 trillion. That assumes that in addition to the infrastructure bill of around $1 trillion that Congress has already passed, lawmakers will end up passing a social welfare and climate measure of around $1.8 trillion. The price tag for both measures covers 10 years.

For the month of November, the Treasury report said the deficit totaled $191.3 billion, a record for the month of November.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, DBP66 said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. budget deficit totaled $356.4 billion in the first two months of the budget year, ... increase in spending.

The big increase reflected businesses are having to make up for their portion of Social Security tax payments that were deferred last year as part of the tax relief Congress granted

Government spending totaled $921.5 billion, also a record for the first two months of the budget year, and 3.9% higher than the same two months last year.

The budget deficit totaled $2.77 trillion for the 2021 budget year .

The deficits for both years were inflated by the trillions of dollars in government spending approved by Congress

The Congressional Budget Office is forecasting that the deficit for the current 2022 budget year  $1.2 trillion.

a deficit for this fiscal year of $1.33 trillion. That assumes addition to the infrastructure bill of around $1 trillion that Congress has already passed

For the month of November, the Treasury report said the deficit totaled $191.3 billion, a record for the month of November.

Learn how to read 👍

So spending increased...

and all the money, that they allowed corporations to delay paying,

came due at once ...

PS: nice cherry window you got there...🍒

🤡

BTW:  2.77 trillion in deficit with record spending...

...and 66 is trying to brag 💩

🤡

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, concha said:

Of course.

He bought every lie Cuomo threw out there.

I'll bet he has an autographed copy of the "not even fit to use as toilet paper" book that the fucking prick wrote (relocated to the fiction section and/or the 99-cent book bin).

Why such disdain for such a great man? 

Are you a deplorable? 

Merry Christmas,  you fat old asshole! 

I HOPE you and your family are healthy and happy, enjoy the holidays. 

Peace brother. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Why such disdain for such a great man? 

Are you a deplorable? 

Merry Christmas,  you fat old asshole! 

I HOPE you and your family are healthy and happy, enjoy the holidays. 

Peace brother. 

Your slobbering admiration for the sexual predator, liar and slaughterer of old folks is noted, you feeble-minded cretin.

The family and I are well, you chinless, limp-wristed pillow biter. I hope you and yours are having a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Peace back at you, brah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My area is scarry quiet again.No noise.No work noise like hammering, compressors,dumpsters getting dropped ,picked up or filled.No tree work or landscaper trailers to drive around.Lumberyards are hurting.Not too many blue collar lines at deli's.This is the same shit that happened under " I'm gunna tax you this much if you're making this much" Obama.There will be no trickle down from the rich to the upper middle class to the middle class like me who is hired by the rich & upper middle class to improve their homes so that I can hire the lower class that connect me or I advertise for workers lower than them.That is trickledown economics ya dumb libs.Under Reagen,Bush,Clinton(his 1st 5 years)Bush & Trump things were very good to fair.How do I know? Very simple.At 65 I decided to start collecting my social security.It began when I was 14 in 1969 until 2019.I still have my tax returns from  1981 when I was 1st audited by the IRS.That was the year after I  changed my voting choice from Independent to Republican.After 3(almost) heart attics & my girlfriend ready to bug out, some fat shit came by went through all my bank statements,reciepts...drank a pot of coffee & stunk up my bathroom to tell me I owe them $238.89.Dems depend on union $ & people like me are IRS targets.My self employment tax under Reagen $56.00. Clinton $150.00. Bush $74.00.Obama $280 -$460.00.Trump $00.00

It doesn't matter what age you are just check out the SS site & see what you have put in & how it will help your retirement.You may want to rethink getting paid under the table.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

My area is scarry quiet again.No noise.No work noise like hammering, compressors,dumpsters getting dropped ,picked up or filled.No tree work or landscaper trailers to drive around.Lumberyards are hurting.Not too many blue collar lines at deli's.This is the same shit that happened under " I'm gunna tax you this much if you're making this much" Obama.There will be no trickle down from the rich to the upper middle class to the middle class like me who is hired by the rich & upper middle class to improve their homes so that I can hire the lower class that connect me or I advertise for workers lower than them.That is trickledown economics ya dumb libs.Under Reagen,Bush,Clinton(his 1st 5 years)Bush & Trump things were very good to fair.How do I know? Very simple.At 65 I decided to start collecting my social security.It began when I was 14 in 1969 until 2019.I still have my tax returns from  1981 when I was 1st audited by the IRS.That was the year after I  changed my voting choice from Independent to Republican.After 3(almost) heart attics & my girlfriend ready to bug out, some fat shit came by went through all my bank statements,reciepts...drank a pot of coffee & stunk up my bathroom to tell me I owe them $238.89.Dems depend on union $ & people like me are IRS targets.My self employment tax under Reagen $56.00. Clinton $150.00. Bush $74.00.Obama $280 -$460.00.Trump $00.00

It doesn't matter what age you are just check out the SS site & see what you have put in & how it will help your retirement.You may want to rethink getting paid under the table

The person who writes garbled messes like this and thinks it's a heart "attic" is also the same person who thinks Obama raised taxes so dramatically.

Of course it's not true.

What Really Happened to Your Taxes While Obama Was President

As of 2013, the Tax Policy Center found that, under Obama, the top 1% of earners paid an effective federal tax rate of roughly 32%, compared to about 27% under Bush. But middle earners paid roughly 12%, almost exactly the same as under the previous president, while low earners paid a bit less -- about 2.3%, rather than 3.5%.

The tax changes under Obama basically fell into two buckets: Obamacare tax increases, and tax cut extensions.