Lowndes vs Lake Gibson FL picked up by ESPN

Ga96

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There you go recruiting again. 

If yall change colors to Black and Old Gold I'll think about it though. xD

Nah no recruiting im just talking trash. Im fine with us losing with our own players. I will talk bad about them when they play like shit though. Like tonight. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

With that said, I'd love to see y'all play Ware County. High powered offense led by thomas castellanos with a suspect/mediocre defense vs Jacurri & company. 

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Hell we can score with anybody. We just can't stop anybody.

Ware County has a cancelation... 

Thomson canceled on them for next week. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

105 points scored tonight. Just shit bad.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:54 AM, Ga96 said:

Tejas folks you might as well put me on ignore because im going to continue to tell the truth and that is Tejas doesn't play defense on the high school, college, or NFL level. If you got a problem with it go play some defense.

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ware County has a cancelation... 

Thomson canceled on them for next week. 

Ware best not sleep on Thomson. Wouldn’t be the first nor the last time Thomson lifted the skirt of a swamper team. Thomson always have talent. If they’re not competing for state championships, and winning one or two per decade, then it’s a coaching deficit. Historically Thomson one of the most talented small schools in Georgia. 

8 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

105 points scored tonight. Just shit bad.

Good defense = bad offense. I’ve been saying it for decades. It took Rush Propst bringing a late 20th century football mentality to Georgia  to convince the smash mouth-bash brothers the game had changed. The South Georgia crowd in particular would mock Byrnes, Hoover, Independence, and certain  Florida programs for their basketball on grass approach. Then Rush took Colquit, a school in the middle of nowhere, to heights they’d never approached. And are not likely to revisit anytime soon. Wonder what percentage of the Packer Nation thought they would ever revisit their early 80’s through mid 90’s success?

• Like 2