Lowndes vs Lake Gibson FL picked up by ESPN

Ga96

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Did you miss that he's giddy about this matchup and thinks it's good?

👇

Oh, I forgot.

You're his toady.

I told him this game is a wasted mismatch. He talks to the guy who makes the schedule for TV games. I simply said you gotta have this Rashid Ghazi guy do better. This game stinks and is a waste of a time slot 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Did you miss that he's giddy about this matchup and thinks it's good?

👇

Oh, I forgot.

You're his toady.

🤔🤔🤔 👇👇👇

On 7/19/2021 at 2:24 PM, Nolebull813 said:

So ESPN is going to air the number eight ranked Georgia team from last year against the 78th best Florida team? 

this sounds like Buford/Yulee all over again. This is a black eye for ESPN. What a waste of a time slot. 

@GardenStateBaller you need to tell your boy @rashid@paragonthat this is a terrible match up to televise. What is the justification?

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lake Gibson finished 78th in Florida last year. Lowndes finished 8th in Georgia. 

this game is a mismatch and will not make for a good television. I can guarantee you that there is much better games that will be much more competitive this same week. 

@GardenStateBaller Paragon needs your help in picking these games out 

There are no standings in Florida that order teams all the way to 78 (or beyond). So, that's a #fakenews statistic.

As I said earlier, look at the list of prospects for both schools and then consider the possibility that you are wrong. Regardless, ESPN regularly ends up with blowouts in these games. I don't think that's a primary concern for them. More important to them is to have major prospects to bloviate about. They're good on that front with this game. 

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They are Preseason #17 this year, nolescum813......carry on with whatever it is you carry on with.

....which is singing the "last year" blues.

#jokeposter

So a ranking at the end of the season for their actual results carries less weight than a random preseason ranking that can go off of no statistical analysis of any kind? 

that’s why you are going to be banned after Berkeley whoops Newman’s ass. because you’re too stupid to understand what is going on 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So a ranking at the end of the season for their actual results carries less weight than a random preseason ranking that can go off of no statistical analysis of any kind? 

Did you really just type this?

I now know why your twitter looks like it does.

Don't strain your head, dude. 

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

that’s why you are going to be banned after Berkeley whoops Newman’s ass. because you’re too stupid to understand what is going on 

Then you are looking at the wrong polls 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The 2020 Lake Gibson team will not be playing Lowndes in September. Even if they were, there's no reason to believe the team would be the 78th most capable team in the state. The "ranking" you cite is a fake ranking. Additionally, it doesn't even represent the opinion of anyone of note.

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

The 2020 Lake Gibson team will not be playing Lowndes in September. Even if they were, there's no reason to believe the team would be the 78th most capable team in the state. The "ranking" you cite is a fake ranking. Additionally, it doesn't even represent the opinion of anyone of note.

They played a dog shit schedule and managed to lose to last year's Lakeland team.

They're horrible.

29 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What makes this game a mismatch? 

A lot of factors. Lake Gibson has to travel out of state which none of the players have ever done to play a game. Play in a stadium twice the size than the biggest stadium they have ever played in. Against a roster more than double than any opponent they have ever played. And the Lowndes national ranking is higher by far than any team they have ever beaten. And outside of a few D1 guys, the roster is pretty plain and doesn’t compare to the totality of Lowndes up and down. 

The teams they LOST to are significantly inferior to Lowndes. They weren’t ranked 78th for no reason. The schedule was horrible. Even if you think that is way too low, and say they were ranked 40-50th in Florida, that still is such a disparity that makes this game a mismatch. 

If Lowndes was playing the 50th best Georgia team I highly doubt anyone from GA would think it would be ESPN worthy. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Lowndes was playing the 50th best Georgia team I highly doubt anyone from GA would think it would be ESPN worthy. 

It's amazing how often clueless Georgians act perplexed as to why certain games are viewed like this.

Likely because no Georgia team would ever have the stones or ambition to do the same thing in reverse.

• Thanks 1