2021 PGL/FloSports HSFB Channel News/Scores

GardenStateBaller

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I thought one of the board rules is you are not allowed to pimp a business?  @HawgGoneItWhat say you?

Eh, he's one of us. He's in the discussion constantly so it's not like he's dropping a link and dipping out like that Scout Trout fucker that tried to call us out on you tube and all and ended up with like 25 views or whatever. 

I think as much shit as I like to give him, he's still one of us. If someone tried to beat him up, I'd step in. We're all football brothers on here. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Eh, he's one of us. He's in the discussion constantly so it's not like he's dropping a link and dipping out like that Scout Trout fucker that tried to call us out on you tube and all and ended up with like 25 views or whatever. 

I think as much shit as I like to give him, he's still one of us. If someone tried to beat him up, I'd step in. We're all football brothers on here. 

I love you too. xo

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ha one of us?  Not one of me thats mos def!!!!  But I hear ya.

• Haha 2

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Ha one of us?  Not one of me thats mos def!!!!  But I hear ya.

He has different ideas and maybe even ideals, but, he's as entitled to his opinion as the rest of us. 

I kind of enjoy pointing out when he's wrong in my own opinion. 

He's different than me too, but, that's the shit that makes the world go around. If we were all the same it would be boring af. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He has different ideas and maybe even ideals, but, he's as entitled to his opinion as the rest of us. 

I kind of enjoy pointing out when he's wrong in my own opinion. 

He's different than me too, but, that's the shit that makes the world go around. If we were all the same it would be boring af. 

You know that's bullshit. right?

Just being real..

Have a good night or whatever..

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

was away last weekend  someone hacked in and changed the password and recovery email..facebook sux when it comes to helping the clientele

Ohhh I know all about Facebook customer service, been trying to delete my old FB for last 3 years lmao 🤣   The account is like 8 years old , 

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dang man I am disappointed in you. I thought for sure a deal this big you would make FloSports put it on their front page news for partnerships.

https://www.flosports.tv/news/

Oh well the football blog page is better than nothing. Congratulations and your welcome. 

• Haha 1

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to 2021 PGL/FloSports HSFB Channel News/Scores