Bryce Young nearly at million for NIL.

HooverOutlaw

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's a criminal and an imbecile.

So, of course, he'd be one of Alabama's greatest citizens.

Harvey 1 

Auburn trees 0

Died and still owed Auburn $800,000.  I say the idiot who put the Cam Newton jersey on the Coach Bryant lost in the long run.

hi-res-b2db77ad6632c80ee6409e1f78adf7fd_

Then a few later somebody burnt the replacement trees down. Only Auburn would spend millions on trees year after year. 

I have  sprayed grass and brush with round up does that make me a criminal to?

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He actually was born in Texas and lived in Louisiana.

So first he was a "hero" but now you want to disown him?

I understand why. He's a disgrace.

But do you really think that this person isn't from Alabama?

The life and times of Harvey Updyke

He convinced his first wife to let him name their first child Bear Bryant Updyke. When it was a girl, they named her Crimson Tyde. Their next child was a boy and, sure enough, his name was Bear. Al's two dogs are named Bama and Nicky. He has 46 Alabama hats. Last year, he found Alabama national championship T-shirts on sale for $3.41. He bought all 18 in stock. When he was 19, he ran onto the field at the Bluebonnet Bowl, carrying a roll of toilet paper and a box of Tide. More recently, he tried to convince his current wife to name a daughter Ally Bama. He begged. Her response was " Are you crazy?" She also refused to promise that she'd honor his request to bury him in crimson. Even before the Toomer's allegations, she thought he took this Alabama thing too far. She told him he better get a tattoo if he wanted to be buried with anything related to a football team.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He convinced his first wife to let him name their first child Bear Bryant Updyke. When it was a girl, they named her Crimson Tyde. Their next child was a boy and, sure enough, his name was Bear. Al's two dogs are named Bama and Nicky. He has 46 Alabama hats. Last year, he found Alabama national championship T-shirts on sale for $3.41. He bought all 18 in stock. When he was 19, he ran onto the field at the Bluebonnet Bowl, carrying a roll of toilet paper and a box of Tide. More recently, he tried to convince his current wife to name a daughter Ally Bama. He begged. Her response was " Are you crazy?" She also refused to promise that she'd honor his request to bury him in crimson. Even before the Toomer's allegations, she thought he took this Alabama thing too far. She told him he better get a tattoo if he wanted to be buried with anything related to a football team.

I bet you look like Harvey.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😂 at hooville trying to pawn him off after praising him.