Camden County, GA vs Beacon Hill Home School (Richmond, VA)

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's time to get back to discussing football. X's and O's and Jimmies and Joes. Polls and scores and such as that.

All of that discussion is welcome here. 

We're gonna stop this promoting matchmaking services and promoting garbage streaming services that partner with them. 

Just want to make I understand the new rules/parameters: So if a poster asks me for the game link to the LCA/Milton game tonight, I'm prohibited from fulfilling their request? 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not permitted to promote the game links to some of the best HSFB games occurring around the country each week? This site is called prepgridiron.com. Makes no sense? 

Idgaf what you think makes sense. You're too fucking stupid to even answer the questions I presented in the post you quoted. You went right back to the well of self promotion instead didn't you? 

You're making money off of those promoted links while selling bullshit like USA Academy and Bishop Sycamore, and I'm not having it anymore. Kick rocks. Idc.  

• Thanks 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Just want to make I understand the new rules/parameters: So if a poster asks me for the game link to the LCA/Milton game tonight, I'm prohibited from fulfilling their request? 

If you post a fucking link connected to your businesses on this website I'm going to ban you. 

Simple enough? 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Idgaf what you think makes sense. You're too fucking stupid to even answer the questions I presented in the post you quoted. You went right back to the well of self promotion instead didn't you? 

You're making money off of those promoted links while selling bullshit like USA Academy and Bishop Sycamore, and I'm not having it anymore. Kick rocks. Idc.  

The respective football programs are making all the money. Didn't you watch the catfish video? Yours truly makes no profits! 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you post a fucking link connected to your businesses on this website I'm going to ban you. 

Simple enough? 

Well he has almost the same name " Prep Gridiron Logistics" when did you catch on.  It's seems both are getting "Click$" and  still are for a few year now. I would assume from a Fan Standpoint and from a Advertising $tandpoint both are the same.

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The respective football programs are making all the money. Didn't you watch the catfish video? Yours truly makes no profits! 

From your own Words on the Phone Call…. “I Made My Money off The other 29 Games I Booked.”…..

You can’t even keep up with your own lies…. 🤣🤣🤣

Why are you promoting another game involving kids who appear to be out of high school Joe??? Beacon Hill’s top hudl player for 2021-2022 is Saybien Peterson. He already has “senior year” film on his hudl. He’s also listed to be playing for Alderson Broaddus this year. Which is it? If he couldn’t go to college this year for some reason… then you better hope he’s not on this Beacon Hill team and it’s a listing error. Otherwise, you’re promoting another game involving grad students vs high school students. 

6668EB4C-FBC0-4366-AE08-6A6FE9158435.png

EF65E4E6-CB38-4983-AD2A-7D70498C7BC8.jpeg

On 9/2/2021 at 4:02 PM, State Champ said:

Well he has almost the same name " Prep Gridiron Logistics" when did you catch on.  It's seems both are getting "Click$" and  still are for a few year now. I would assume from a Fan Standpoint and from a Advertising $tandpoint both are the same.

The PGL website is not equipped for Google Adsense. Why would it be as everyone knows that I don’t care about money? 

On 9/2/2021 at 2:46 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree with stupid, but I think devious would be a better word.

Or maybe “sneaky.”