Collins Hill wins Hoover 7 on 7.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Collins Hill beats Hoover into finals Travis Hunter takes over the game.
36 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Across three 7v7 tournaments this summer, Collins Hill has not dropped a single game. Sam Horn 4 star QB and Travis Hunter the 5 star WR/DB will lead the way for a very powerful offense in 2021. 

Buzz has never been this high for a Collins Hill team. 

They loss to us in the first matchup at the event they hosted but beat us in the finals if I remember correctly.

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Collins Hill wins Hoover 7 on 7.
2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Nice trophy & tourney no doubt!  

but it brings nothing going forward 

remember D3 school Ohio winning Naty? 

Yeah I agree that winning 7v7s doesn’t correlate to state titles. Last year they made the finals (real football) for the first time in school history and bring a lot back so there’s definitely enough there to build the interest. State championship is certainly the goal 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Across three 7v7 tournaments this summer, Collins Hill has not dropped a single game. Sam Horn 4 star QB and Travis Hunter the 5 star WR/DB will lead the way for a very powerful offense in 2021. 

You sure you aren’t just taking about yourself 😂?

• Haha 2

On 7/17/2021 at 3:14 PM, ATLien12x said:

Collins Hill finished 12-0 💪🏼

Proud graduate class of 2011 🤣

On 7/17/2021 at 3:22 PM, ATLien12x said:

I thought you  weren't real big on 7v7 as a predictor.  In the two games we played last year, the lines made a huge difference in the games.  Our D line was either in the backfield a lot or created opportunities for the linebackers to harass Horn and it made a difference especially in the game earlier in the season.  I though Horn handled it better in the championship game.