HSFB America Top 100

Ga96

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Longview is a nobody tho , they had a overrated QB and the dad put together the shittiest schedule known to man,  

Longview is a good team no matter what you think. They would beat Carthage by 40+ easily. This list makes 0 sense including Texas 4A schools.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Here we go again.... 

So you're gonna justify a 4A TX team over 6A TX team with an OK schedule... 

Again... 

DO YOU FUCKING LOOK AT THE SCHEDULES?!

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Longview is a good team no matter what you think. They would beat Carthage by 40+ easily. This list makes 0 sense including Texas 4A schools.

Excuse me ???? Carthage is fucking nasty, havent lost a game in Texas in like 3 years , they would stomp a Gaping MudHole in Temple 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

How do you feel about Massey or Calpreps?

Calpreps comes off as biased at times but I prefer these over any others.

Not sure a computer can be biased, but as long as all the coaches fill out the questionnaire every year then they are better than human polls.  There are a couple good human polls, but I prefer the comp poll here that our resident SJB guy does for us every year.  Helps to even out the moron polls. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Not sure a computer can be biased, but as long as all the coaches fill out the questionnaire every year then they are better than human polls.  There are a couple good human polls, but I prefer the comp poll here that our resident SJB guy does for us every year.  Helps to even out the moron polls. 

I more-so meant biased in the weight that strength of schedule has when determining the final polls for teams like JSerra, Orange Lutheran, or Servite for playing Thing 1 and Thing 2.

Yes, If SJR were to play both Mater Dei and Temple, Tx;

We would learn far more about the strength of SJR from their game against Mater Dei than Temple.

It seems like they only get the benefit of the doubt much more often from that aspect than teams that run the tables in their states.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1