Top Georgia season opening games

The deal with Rush at Colquitt, is, the AD here wouldn't let him get away with shit like he ran at Valdosta. 

Do I think he was squeaky clean here? Probably not. I do know the AD here made sure kids lived in the district or otherwise fit the criteria required to be eligible for sports. That explains why we were never penalized or had to forfeit games.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ngdawg said:

All I did was predict that Westlake would lose in the semifinals (which is generous) and immediately I was hit with threats. One time I left RJ Johnson off the top 10 QB's in GA list because I felt he was like 11 or 12 and yeah, it was horrible. Never experienced so much disrespect from any other school ever. Sad part is I actually loved that school, it seemed so awesome.

Fuck them and their fans. How about you live up to your potential instead of hating on people who have watched you underachieve annually?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nothing. Rush was a straight shooter in his time at cc. Before and after is where he went sideways. Just a straight fucking shooter at cc. 

Straight fucking shooter. 

Good. I'd hate to think you knew something that I and a city of 45,000 didn't know.

3 hours ago, 67packer said:

Good. I'd hate to think you knew something that I and a city of 45,000 didn't know.

Yea Buddy. CC was a magnet for aspiring QBs in his time there, what with the huge job market and all. 

Being within the rules and getting caught are two different things. Fortunately for  you there were no Nubs in the program, eh?

(wink)

On 7/18/2021 at 1:14 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Yea Buddy. CC was a magnet for aspiring QBs in his time there, what with the huge job market and all. 

Being within the rules and getting caught are two different things. Fortunately for  you there were no Nubs in the program, eh?

(wink)

11 years fancy pants with no players declared ineligible, no forfeits and no demerits from GHSA. 

Was it year 2 or 3 the hired hand at Marietta fucked that up and imploded? Your problem is it chaps your ass all programs don't have dirty hands like Marietta and LS Who. 11 years with 2 state championships, a Natty and no demerits. 

Another interesting fact is my guy got canned for not paying his bills. You got one guy accessory to rape and another costing teenage boys a year of their athletic career, your school and 0'fer was it, and both are still in the halls stinking up the joints. Hypocrisy much?

GTFOH goofy ......

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, 67packer said:

11 years fancy pants with no players declared ineligible, no forfeits and no demerits from GHSA. 

Was it year 2 or 3 the hired hand at Marietta fucked that up and imploded? Your problem is it chaps your ass all programs don't have dirty hands like Marietta and LS Who. 11 years with 2 state championships, a Natty and no demerits. 

Another interesting fact is my guy got canned for not paying his bills. You got one guy accessory to rape and another costing teenage boys a year of their athletic career, your school and 0'fer was it, and both are still in the halls stinking up the joints. Hypocrisy much?

GTFOH goofy ......

No players declared ineligible....no forfeit of games due to wrongdoing...and no demerits of any kind from the GHSA during Rush's tenure.

That's 3 damn strong points.

If Rush had hired someone to handle his finances and pay his bills and actually deposit checks in the correct account...he might could have survived a few more years.  The thing with the pills being issued was never proven.  Now...Rush did lose control of his team in a couple of key instances...and that left a mark on his ledger.  Oh, and the one tiny little hardly noticeable thing.....

HE PISSED THE WRONG PEOPLE OFF !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, 67packer said:

GTFOH goofy ......

😂 

Whattaya gonna do? Meltdown again like you did when Marietta won it all a few years ago? Seriously the biggest fuckkng melt in the history of the vent and it wasn’t even your team. What a bitch! Even the lowends fans were laughing at you. Then you took some time off because you sobered up and realized what a fool you proved yourself to be. And for what? 

As I said before, y’all had no Nubs at cc and it kept you clean. There are people who roam this board who have said otherwise and they’ve no reason to lie. They understand it’s not an indictment on them if rush was a cheating piece of shit, but for some reason it chaps your ass. As far as the pups go, kirby is dirtier than Thai hooker but that is the nature of that beast. All he has to show for it is “wait until next year” which is your mantra. Actually my mantra too, I guess, as I became a “pup” when they hit the account for Beaux’s attending there. 

Being better than everybody else is something really important to you. Wanting everybody to think everything you’re involved with is all above board and does things the right way is hilarious. You must’ve been picked on a lot as a kid to be so insecure. No matter. Take your L’s and keep it moving. I’ll send a you blue ribbon for being above board, though maybe you’ll get back to the winners circle this year with cc and/or the pups. 

Now get the last word in and we will move along. You’re way too fucking arrogant and self important to not have the last word. You’ve done more than prove that over the past few years. 

Good day Buddy! 

30 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

No players declared ineligible....no forfeit of games due to wrongdoing...and no demerits of any kind from the GHSA during Rush's tenure.

That's 3 damn strong points.

If Rush had hired someone to handle his finances and pay his bills and actually deposit checks in the correct account...he might could have survived a few more years.  The thing with the pills being issued was never proven.  Now...Rush did lose control of his team in a couple of key instances...and that left a mark on his ledger.  Oh, and the one tiny little hardly noticeable thing.....

HE PISSED THE WRONG PEOPLE OFF !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

You know me compadre, I just can’t help but mess with 67. I know when to stop. I don’t want to elevate his heart rate or have him lose his shit like he did before. 

Onto rush. You mean to tell me the people that were paying his bills for him didn’t do enough for him? Damn them! Some of you cc folks just are horrible people not to have completely fulfilled his obligations! You’d better call a meeting to rectify, though I’m hearing that particular issue isn’t one your current coach shares. Other things are what’s at issue, as noted cc insider 96 tells us. 

As an aside, prayers up for the kid with health issues. Shitty way for a career to end but fortunately the ailment was caught and he didn’t put himself in harms way playing football anymore. 

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Milton,Lowndes,Grayson and Collins Hills are the front runners for 7A this year... 

North Cobb has got to convince me they belong. 

But realistically the 4 teams I listed could all win 7A this year. 

Idk who Grayson has at the QB position... 

Colquitt and NC both should be mentioned with those teams. I heard both NC and milton may not be done in the transfer portal. Disappointing all of the whiners have clammed up. Oh well. 

Hopefully everybody remains healthy and let the chips fall. Gonna be some angry fanbases that did a lot of work to improve their lot that will go home empty handed. 

19 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You know me compadre, I just can’t help but mess with 67. I know when to stop. I don’t want to elevate his heart rate or have him lose his shit like he did before. 

Onto rush. You mean to tell me the people that were paying his bills for him didn’t do enough for him? Damn them! Some of you cc folks just are horrible people not to have completely fulfilled his obligations! You’d better call a meeting to rectify, though I’m hearing that particular issue isn’t one your current coach shares. Other things are what’s at issue, as noted cc insider 96 tells us. 

As an aside, prayers up for the kid with health issues. Shitty way for a career to end but fortunately the ailment was caught and he didn’t put himself in harms way playing football anymore. 

Hell...we took care of Rush for 11 years.  Valdosta only did it for 1.   It took a while but the people who wanted him gone...got him gone.  They patiently built their case.  They thought they had him with the "head butt"...but not so.  They finally got the right people in the right positions who put serious pressure on Rush...knowing he would implode eventually.  He didn't disappoint.  BUT...the facts still remain...we haven't had ineligible players.  And we never had to forfeit games.  Colquitt runs a damn good program.

As far as our player with the medical issue....it hurts.  It hurts big time.  It hurts everybody involved.  But...when you boil everything down....football likely saved the kid's life.  We do these sports physicals for a reason.  And hopefully, everybody takes them seriously.  I'm awful proud of our support team.

Oh...my pal "67" is a pretty tough character.  He can take it.  Hell, he's a major part of the Packer Posse.  I ain't saying he has a "get out of jail free" card...but he gets free HBO when he's inside.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Whattaya gonna do? Meltdown again like you did when Marietta won it all a few years ago? Seriously the biggest fuckkng melt in the history of the vent and it wasn’t even your team. What a bitch! Even the lowends fans were laughing at you. Then you took some time off because you sobered up and realized what a fool you proved yourself to be. And for what? 

As I said before, y’all had no Nubs at cc and it kept you clean. There are people who roam this board who have said otherwise and they’ve no reason to lie. They understand it’s not an indictment on them if rush was a cheating piece of shit, but for some reason it chaps your ass. As far as the pups go, kirby is dirtier than Thai hooker but that is the nature of that beast. All he has to show for it is “wait until next year” which is your mantra. Actually my mantra too, I guess, as I became a “pup” when they hit the account for Beaux’s attending there. 

Being better than everybody else is something really important to you. Wanting everybody to think everything you’re involved with is all above board and does things the right way is hilarious. You must’ve been picked on a lot as a kid to be so insecure. No matter. Take your L’s and keep it moving. I’ll send a you blue ribbon for being above board, though maybe you’ll get back to the winners circle this year with cc and/or the pups. 

Now get the last word in and we will move along. You’re way too fucking arrogant and self important to not have the last word. You’ve done more than prove that over the past few years. 

Good day Buddy! 

I'm 72 years old sweety pants. The last time I melted down was 1959 when my giant Dairyco Chocolate cone tipped over and fell off the cone in the parking lot. I could give 2 shits about Marietta, Lowndes or for you either for that matter.

Keep flying by the figment of your imagination and I'll defend the facts about Colquitt County Football during Propst's tenure. You got no beef in your claims lamb chop.

I'd like to continue to debunk your claims but I'm headed to my 97 YO aunts funeral. Later

13 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I'm 72 years old sweety pants. The last time I melted down was 1959 when my giant Dairyco Chocolate cone tipped over and fell off the cone in the parking lot. I could give 2 shits about Marietta, Lowndes or for you either for that matter.

Keep flying by the figment of your imagination and I'll defend the facts about Colquitt County Football during Propst's tenure. You got no beef in your claims lamb chop.

I'd like to continue to debunk your claims but I'm headed to my 97 YO aunts funeral. Later

Sincere thoughts to your family on your Aunts passing.

97 is plenty of life to live! 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hell...we took care of Rush for 11 years.  Valdosta only did it for 1.   It took a while but the people who wanted him gone...got him gone.  They patiently built their case.  They thought they had him with the "head butt"...but not so.  They finally got the right people in the right positions who put serious pressure on Rush...knowing he would implode eventually.  He didn't disappoint.  BUT...the facts still remain...we haven't had ineligible players.  And we never had to forfeit games.  Colquitt runs a damn good program.

As far as our player with the medical issue....it hurts.  It hurts big time.  It hurts everybody involved.  But...when you boil everything down....football likely saved the kid's life.  We do these sports physicals for a reason.  And hopefully, everybody takes them seriously.  I'm awful proud of our support team.

Oh...my pal "67" is a pretty tough character.  He can take it.  Hell, he's a major part of the Packer Posse.  I ain't saying he has a "get out of jail free" card...but he gets free HBO when he's inside.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

It’s like I tell my kids, just because somebody isn’t caught doesn’t mean they’re innocent. There are cc folks who lurk in this here board who’ve said as much on some of your former coaches improprieties. When you add it up with all of the smoke and divide it by his supporters, then add common sense and times that by the number of accusations it’s a simple math equation. Ya dig? And does it make anybody at cc less a person because their coach was not above board? 😂 I mean, unless you personally assisted with some shady shit you should be good. 

We are making preparations to take Beaux to Athens. I’m being told I will be sporting a Georgia T or polo, but I get to choose. How gratuitous! The trip may be short lived as we may have to hustle back to watch Marietta scrimmage grayson on the 13th if Baby Sweets suits Varsity. I doubt he will be playing and if he is pressed into service, a lot of things have gone wrong! 😂 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s like I tell my kids, just because somebody isn’t caught doesn’t mean they’re innocent. There are cc folks who lurk in this here board who’ve said as much on some of your former coaches improprieties. When you add it up with all of the smoke and divide it by his supporters, then add common sense and times that by the number of accusations it’s a simple math equation. Ya dig? And does it make anybody at cc less a person because their coach was not above board? 😂 I mean, unless you personally assisted with some shady shit you should be good. 

We are making preparations to take Beaux to Athens. I’m being told I will be sporting a Georgia T or polo, but I get to choose. How gratuitous! The trip may be short lived as we may have to hustle back to watch Marietta scrimmage grayson on the 13th if Baby Sweets suits Varsity. I doubt he will be playing and if he is pressed into service, a lot of things have gone wrong! 😂 

That's kind of a self-serving way to look at it.  All that matters is getting caught or not getting caught.  That's how you keep score.  I mean...calling somebody for breaking the rules...but you can't catch them.  You just know that they are.  I don't buy that.

Go with a Georgia cap.  Tell Beaux I said we could live with that...(Smile).

Now about the scrimmage.  Don't get them boys beat up.  It starts for real a week later...albeit, you could probably beat a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs with your 9th grade....if you had to.

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Our numbers are dropping every day.  

I never liked Pelham.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That's kind of a self-serving way to look at it.  All that matters is getting caught or not getting caught.  That's how you keep score.  I mean...calling somebody for breaking the rules...but you can't catch them.  You just know that they are.  I don't buy that.

Go with a Georgia cap.  Tell Beaux I said we could live with that...(Smile).

Now about the scrimmage.  Don't get them boys beat up.  It starts for real a week later...albeit, you could probably beat a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs with your 9th grade....if you had to.

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Our numbers are dropping every day.  

I never liked Pelham.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

If you had an employee stealing from you but they were never caught, did it not happen? It’s always perspective. I

I had an aunt murdered by somebody who wasn’t “caught”, but everybody was pretty sure who it was. Actually Everybody knows who he was, though he’s dead now. And he deserved what he got. Point is, “keeping score” is always perspective. Not to compare the two, because they’re incomparable, But I digress. 

Marietta is gonna show you what poor and undersized is. I know you think I’m joking, but you’ll chuckle when you see our lack of size. Two OL under 200lbs in 7A football is pretty damned small. It’s actually unheard of. But they’ll fight. That’s all you can ask. 

52 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If you had an employee stealing from you but they were never caught, did it not happen? It’s always perspective. I

I had an aunt murdered by somebody who wasn’t “caught”, but everybody was pretty sure who it was. Actually Everybody knows who he was, though he’s dead now. And he deserved what he got. Point is, “keeping score” is always perspective. Not to compare the two, because they’re incomparable, But I digress. 

Marietta is gonna show you what poor and undersized is. I know you think I’m joking, but you’ll chuckle when you see our lack of size. Two OL under 200lbs in 7A football is pretty damned small. It’s actually unheard of. But they’ll fight. That’s all you can ask. 

Maybe they'll be on the side of the line where our missing DE was supposed to be and it'll be no harm no foul. xD

• Haha 1