This is addressed to all you one percenters in Packer Nation!...

Old Rabid One

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thats what Sicilians call it. You must en a blonde haired, blue eyed Nawthan Italian. 

The Godfather don't want any sicilians  on his turf. 

Gonna have to ask you to leave. 

Unless you wanna end up like Benny the snitch. 

Benny was a good dancer. 

It's a shame he had to take his talents to the bottom of the sea. 

Where he'll dance for all eternity. 

@GardenStateBaller why the heck are you gonna leave the Italian food capital of the US, and think you are gonna find anything close? Waste of money. 

When you are in Texas, you get BBQ and Tex-Mex.

But when you are SOWEGA you get Soul Food!!! 

https://onealrestaurants.com/ole-times-valdosta/

or

https://m.facebook.com/Soultrys/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller why the heck are you gonna leave the Italian food capital of the US, and think you are gonna find anything close? Waste of money. 

When you are in Texas, you get BBQ and Tex-Mex.

But when you are SOWEGA you get Soul Food!!! 

https://onealrestaurants.com/ole-times-valdosta/

or

https://m.facebook.com/Soultrys/

If he comes to Moultrie, he has to go to Jo Jo's Simply Eats. They'll bring you home with the soul food granny used to make. And the desserts are awesome too. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

So bruschetta is pronounced “Bru-sketta” in the southern part and “Bru-shetta” in the northern part?

True bruschetta is a Northern Italian antipasto.

No meat.

Next thing ya know....you Lowndes boys will want it fried.

SMH....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have to drive to Thomasville for Mom and Dad's. Takes about a half hour or so. Not much different than sitting in traffic for the same amount of time in the metro.

Don't you feel silly driving twenty five miles to Thomasville, having a five star right on mainskreet on the square?

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I was told Little Caesars has just taken over Dominos as the go to Italian in Colquitt County. 

You’re welcome in advance.

BE SWEET! CONVERSELY, if I could find a suitable flak jacket, I was going to the Marietta Diner in my travels Nawth of the Gnat Line! But upon second glance! I'd need to refinance Chateau Rab to afford a meal!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

BE SWEET! CONVERSELY, if I could find a suitable flak jacket, I was going to the Marietta Diner in my travels Nawth of the Gnat Line! But upon second glance! I'd need to refinance Chateau Rab to afford a meal!

You come here and I will meet you at Marietta Diner, my treat! Papa George and Marie live a few houses down and Gus and Serena are friends. 

Let me know when. I’ll do it!

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...Uh, it's been a WHILE since I had my great-grandfather's RED hair.  And I do mean a WHILE.

Ms. Violet says it ain't my hair that shows off my Scottish ancestry.  She says it's my "magnetic" personality.  I can attract and/or repel people (mostly repel) equally.  I also have a very negative effect on computers...(Smile).

I can't help my Italian addiction.  And no, I don't blame it on Sophia Loren.  I know this is gonna be hard to believe...but I have never crossed the Big Lake and visited Italy.  I've been to several Little Italy's...LOL...but never the original.

But as soon as "transportation" is invented....

Rufus>>

Better hurry, cause you'll be traveling by AOC's sailboat in the future.

19 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We may be kin! According to ancestry.com, I am 4% Scottish! More importantly, as I tell my T, I am 1% Mandingo. When she asked, What the hell does that even mean?” I told her, “You get to find out two or three time a week.” Never one to  miss an opportunity she, without looking up from her ancestry report she said, “The part of you that takes out the trash, huh?” 

Italian as well. Stomach is round and has a lot of black hair! 

🍻

You COULD be Scot Irish, since I'm yor daddy!😉

On 7/15/2021 at 10:01 AM, Rufus69 said:

I can't help my Italian addiction.  And no, I don't blame it on Sophia Loren.  I know this is gonna be hard to believe...but I have never crossed the Big Lake and visited Italy.  I've been to several Little Italy's...LOL...but never the original.

But as soon as "transportation" is invented....

When it is invented it will be worth the trip.  Tuscany is amazing, Rome is well Rome, the Amalfi coast is something to be seen (and the limoncello to be enjoyed - you will forget the Patron after having it in a cafe on the side of the road!), Venice is touristy but even so a great place to visit.  Murono glass is breath taking at least when they take you upstairs to see teh good stuff.  Ms Violet would definitely enjoy herself!