IMG calling out MD they said the Monarchs are scared

Ga96

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Blatant lie from the Valdosta mental midget. IMG flew out 3 days before the game and had plenty of time to get adjusted. IMG has also played on the west coast multiple times and has only lost once. Your soft excuses don’t work here. Save them for when colquitt beats your ass, again. 

A140D44A-8789-4D2F-894C-23E629E1643B.jpeg

And now that he was exposed as a chicken shit liar he will disappear to another thread and continue to push another lie and act like he knows everything

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

They know the game can’t be made. It’s easy to call somebody out from a safe space. 

Its obvious the ones calling MD out about being scared to play - Have no idea this game CANNOT be played because of the CIF ruling on playing Academy schools. They need to know the ruling went into effect AFTER MD-IMG inked to play. They need to be educated on the matter before rattling off. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Its obvious the ones calling MD out about being scared to play - Have no idea this game CANNOT be played because of the CIF ruling on playing Academy schools. They need to know the ruling went into effect AFTER MD-IMG inked to play. They need to be educated on the matter before rattling off. 

I’m positive they know the game can’t be played. Exactly why it’s easy to use social media to “call” MD out. I’ve yet to see ANY other school in the country go on Twitter and ask for the Monarchs. 🤷‍♂️

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

@Sammyswordsman I would hate to have your job.  But duty calls!

Yes it appears that we have  another crop of young novice posters who think stuff people buy on the local boards will fly here.  The esteemed members on this board can sniff an excuse post just by looking at the thread title

They will need to find their "A "game by August or risk making "the list".  Which gives me a good idea for a new poster related thread.  Just need to refine it enough to get it some traction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3