21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic

imaGoodBoyNow

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to 3rd 21 SJR vs 21 Good Counsel i95 kickoff classic
1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I have GC in the pick-em.  Much to the chagrin of a certain NJ poster

joes is always tough.  i have to give them that.  but if they win, you have to deal with the bragging--we at Bosco act like we've been there before--sometime ago

i was that the 2012 game at Annapolis b/w these guys and Joes was winning until Diggs got behind Joes secondary.  heartbreaker.  i was rooting for Joes then.  joes only got better after '12, though they had pooped into the top 25 in the '80s and '90s.  so the program's been for real for a long while

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

joes is always tough.  i have to give them that.  but if they win, you have to deal with the bragging--we at Bosco act like we've been there before--sometime ago

i was that the 2012 game at Annapolis b/w these guys and Joes was winning until Diggs got behind Joes secondary.  heartbreaker.  i was rooting for Joes then.  joes only got better after '12, though they had pooped into the top 25 in the '80s and '90s.  so the program's been for real for a long while

I'm pulling for all the NJ teams to be good.   The HS landscape is more fun when NJ has top teams nationally.

I completely understand how deep the BNU rivalries run. 

• Thanks 1

• dntn31 changed the title to 21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic