21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic

imaGoodBoyNow

On 8/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I thought coach was gonna put Chisholm at TE and Defensive end , but looks like they moving him to Saftey, Kids 6”4 220 lbs 

That's a huge safety. He must be a really good athlete. That Sonny Styles kid in the 23 class out of Ohio is a big FS like that.

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

That's a huge safety. He must be a really good athlete. That Sonny Styles kid in the 23 class out of Ohio is a big FS like that.

We’ll see , he’s pretty good just don’t know where yet, In preseason had him at WR, TE,  SS, OLB, DE  maybe one more position,  just trying to expierment and see where he has the best potential 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We’ll see , he’s pretty good just don’t know where yet, In preseason had him at WR, TE,  SS, OLB, DE  maybe one more position,  just trying to expierment and see where he has the best potential 

Sounds like the kid should probably move around and play all over the place.

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to 2 days and a wake up till SJR Bashes Food Counsel in the i95 kickoff classic
10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@imaGoodBoyNow Will you be in Pal Park on Saturday afternoon? 

Absolutely 

Not

Big job in west orange , I’ll be streaming tho, I know I know I’m the worst alumni, it is what it is, I’m trying to grow my business to where I’m free all the time because I have an established team of workers, right now I can’t afford to shut down a job for a day so I can see a HS football game, it is what it is

On 8/4/2021 at 11:10 AM, SJR89 said:

Redzone-  the game was in 2012 at Annapolis.  the final score was 14-10 GC.  They won on a bomb in the rain towards the end of the game.  Thats point #1.  Number #2, their Head Coach wanted no part of the two way contract next year and canceled bc he saw how loaded our soph / Junior class was and was happy to escape with a win. The 2013 SJR team absolutely spanked a top 15 national team in Dematha 42`14.   So let's recalibrate on the word spanked, Like I just spanked your ass on this thread !!!!!

@RedZone

All that is true … unfortunately.. that game should have been played in 2013 

• Like 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Final 24 hours till SJR Bashes Food Counsel in the i95 kickoff classic
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to @2PM EST SATURDAY SJR Bashes Food Counsel in the i95 kickoff classic
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to @2PM EST Today SJR Bashes Food Counsel in the i95 kickoff classic
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhhh GOD UR BACK

I was here before you were born

the board is sinking because guys such as you don't understand what's going on here, what it takes day in and day out to keep this funky joint jumpin', to add insight, to infuse a sense of irony, and to see long-term PGL trends

I still think of you whenever i see that blue building on Rte 21

• dntn31 changed the title to 21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic