21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic

imaGoodBoyNow

On 7/14/2021 at 3:47 PM, RedZone said:

4A Monroe Neville will Jamboree with 5A West Monroe at ULM....there will be 20,000 people there most likely..........that Jamboree always draws very well. They have 6 Jamboree Games at ULM those two days. It's a huge event called the Bayou Jamb.

Then the real season starts Sept 3.

ULMvSU_02_Malone_Stadium_resized.jpg

And you think that THOSE are superior to a matchup between two of the top 60 teams in AMERICA Friday night? 

On 7/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, RedZone said:

sjr and Good Counsel have played once since 2004.

sjr, nj won state and was the #1 team in nj when Good Counsel spanked that ass.

Lets all hope sjr shows a little better this year.....sjr has been a major slump recently, so I don't know.

Might be more of this.

tenor12345.gif

Redzone-  the game was in 2012 at Annapolis.  the final score was 14-10 GC.  They won on a bomb in the rain towards the end of the game.  Thats point #1.  Number #2, their Head Coach wanted no part of the two way contract next year and canceled bc he saw how loaded our soph / Junior class was and was happy to escape with a win. The 2013 SJR team absolutely spanked a top 15 national team in Dematha 42`14.   So let's recalibrate on the word spanked, Like I just spanked your ass on this thread !!!!!

@RedZone

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

alemany would be the best team in Georgia if they played in the peach 🍑 state cmon now do your research,  just look at alemany 2022 class coming up this year 

Of Course they would.... 

Thats why they've been average to mediocre the past few years...

No matter how talented their class is they aren't going to beat SJB and we all know it... 

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Name 5 teams in the entire country that can beat Bosco. I’ll wait. 

I didnt say there where 5 teams that could beat SJB my point was Alemany vs SJB is going to be lopsided.... 

They couldn't list a better game for opening weekend? 

Hell Mission Viejo vs Servite is better because it'll be a balanced game... 

SJB vs Alemany will not be..... 

It'll be a blowout and no magical class of athletes is gonna change that. 

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Did you REALLY say that? What's SHOCKING is that one of the top three states for high school football in the COUNTRY, is not listed as well.

Pretty sure Ca, TX and FL are represented.  Even the #4 state Ohio I think is represented too. So what's the bitching about?

• Thanks 2

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to 22days and a wake up till SJR bashes Good council Countdown
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to 21days and a wake up till SJR bashes Good council Countdown
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to 5 days and a wake up till SJR bashes Good council Countdown
  • dntn31 changed the title to 21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic