21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic

imaGoodBoyNow

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Don't flatter yourself.  Based on the MD Game, I would say that is exactly where they belong.

That’s pathetic, whole different team, u can’t base off that ,, wow u reaching hard , Servite sucked few years ago so by that logic they should be tier 6 this year, if we’re using ur logic

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Neville won state and beat down by early playoff loser Longview TX 

West Monroe went to the semis the year they got a running clock put on them by tiny 3A AH-Delray FL the year AHD got bombed out of the 2nd round of the 3A playoffs 

point is, these teams aren’t good 

Yeah, we've seen you post this 1000 times and every time it was shot down to the point where it's not even fun shooting it down and making you look like imagoodboynow/gardenstateliar.

People know you 3 are the dumbest and weakest posters at this site...well, include 96 too,

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya they don’t cause they to busy losing to Villa Park

ohhhh @HurricaneNick gets some ice to Samuel for that Burn

LOL.  So weak.  Nice gif tho.   Also you were quick to call for reinforcements which is a big sign of weakness in your case.

Last I checked Servite beat Villa Park 48-9 in 2019.

These are the facts on BC and why I don't by them as #12 Nationally.

2020 - Lost to 2-3 DBP.  In fact, beating BC stopped DBP 3 game losing streak.

2019 - Lost to #350 Depaul.  Barely beat SJR by 3 and SJR lost to Seton hall prep.

This is their recent history and this years seniors were on those teams.

BC is probably the weakest Top 30 team listed by Max Preps

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  So weak.  Nice gif tho.   Also you were quick to call for reinforcements which is a big sign of weakness in your case.

2019 - Lost to #350 Depaul.  Barely beat SJR by 3 and SJR lost to Seton hall prep.

And SJR beat SHP 49-21 last year, what’s ur point,,, if you wanna drive this highway u gotta realize it’s a 2 way Road, so if ur gonna use past games against Bergen and Joes ima have to use ur algorithm and point out some Villa HS Stomped a GAPING MudHole in Servite 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And SJR beat SHP 49-21 last year, what’s ur point,,, if you wanna drive this highway u gotta realize it’s a 2 way Road, so if ur gonna use past games against Bergen and Joes ima have to use ur algorithm and point out some Villa HS Stomped a GAPING MudHole in Servite 

How about telling us why BC deserves to be #12 instead of talking about Villa park.

BTW Villa Park was 12-1 in 2018 with its sole loss to #60 National team.

Also Villa Park 2018 was ranked higher than 2019 DePaul which beat BC.  

If you want to Keep digging that hole, I have more shovels available

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How about telling us why BC deserves to be #12 instead of talking about Villa park.

BTW Villa Park was 12-1 in 2018 with its sole loss to #60 National team.

Also Villa Park 2018 was ranked higher than 2019 DePaul which beat BC.  

If you want to Keep digging that hole, I have more shovels available

Because Bergen Catholic has the roster to justify such a high ranking 

22 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm not buying that one at all.   What is the reason for such a lofty ranking?  Who have they beat recently?  As in Top 50 teams?  Or played really close to a Top 20 team?  Please fill in the gaps

It’s a pre-season ranking for 2021. You do understand that means before anyone has played a game his year. So no one in pre season 2021 has beaten anyone. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp.

Every single pre season ranking is a dart board toss. That’s why you let the season play out and progress. Way to many variables and the games have to be played.

At St. Paul did they automatically just write “F” on the top of your exams before you took them as they handed it out. No way in hell. They let Sammy take the test first and THEN grade it. And when it came back with the “D-“ you earned, you didn’t get short changed with the presumptive F. You outperformed their expectations.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

It’s a pre-season ranking for 2021. You do understand that means before anyone has played a game his year. So no one in pre season 2021 has beaten anyone. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp.

Every single pre season ranking is a dart board toss. That’s why you let the season play out and progress. Way to many variables and the games have to be played.

At St. Paul did they automatically just write “F” on the top of your exams before you took them as they handed it out. No way in hell. They let Sammy take the test first and THEN grade it. And when it came back with the “D-“ you earned, you didn’t get short changed with the presumptive F. You outperformed their expectations.

8546B4EE-CD06-488E-8E23-C79ABF3548DC.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Do you understand that I have a responsibility to the Board to provide The starting Tiers in approx. 1 month?

While Max preps can get away with a dart board toss, I actually am held accountable by the esteemed members who post here.   Hope that concept is not too hard for you to grasp.  As to your rambling last paragraph, I learned in high school to ignore personal attacks. (even though i never received any)

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Do you understand that I have a responsibility to the Board to provide The starting Tiers in approx. 1 month?

While Max preps can get away with a dart board toss, I actually am held accountable by the esteemed members who post here.   Hope that concept is not too hard for you to grasp.  As to your rambling last paragraph, I learned in high school to ignore personal attacks. (even though i never received any)

WTF Holmes! I didn’t attack you I gave you props. Jumped you up a whole grade.  Generous bell curve on my part actually 😂.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck I don’t wanna ruin this thread but who remembers Dusty telling one of the neighbors they they would build her a Nyc Central Park so she can walk on it , when Dusty was trying to Rezone the property 

was I tripping or that actually happened 

Hahaha. That stuff actually happened!

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What happened to Dusty? What’s the update? Did he ever get caught or is he in Bora Bora still spending USAA money? 

97% of all of that entire saga was a damned lie. Lol. 

He/They tried to run a scheme and make some bank and crashed and burned. I guess lying isn't really against the law unless you talking to law enforcement. 

There was never a school. Never any real plans. Never any money much that changed hands I'd imagine either. Just Twitter stuff and the greatest schedule in hsfb to never get played.

The only thing that got played were the reclass kids and coaches. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Esteemed members? That’s a very short list….thankfully I’m not near that continent. 

bgw

• Haha 1

• dntn31 changed the title to 21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic