OT: Where are the feminists on this?

paladin4ever

Guest LOSer
51 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Michigan has a big problem with this.

FGM is a problem anytime it's done but is it a big problem in Michigan?

Of course not.

That's absurd.

Just now, LOSer said:

Do you ever have an original thought of your own or do you always just react irrationally to events?

What the hell are you talking about? There is a story about the FBI investigating a conspiracy regarding female genital mutilation in a Muslim sect in the United States of America and you attack the person sharing the news story? My question was where are the feminists in condemning this practice? They seem to be preoccupied with a non-existent "rape culture" on college campus yet are silent on this issue. But, yeah...I guess I'm irrational. GTFOH

• Like 3

Guest LOSer
Just now, paladin4ever said:

What the hell are you talking about?

People who don't think for themselves (or don't know anything) start threads like this where they call out (insert group) for their silence on (insert issue).

How do you know that "feminists" aren't speaking out about this?

You don't.

Just now, LOSer said:

People who don't think for themselves (or don't know anything) start threads like this where they call out (insert group) for their silence on (insert issue).

How do you know that "feminists" aren't speaking out about this?

You don't.

If they have spoken out, I've yet to see it.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

There is a story about the FBI investigating a conspiracy regarding female genital mutilation in a Muslim sect in the United States of America and you attack the person sharing the news story?

I asked you why you responded irrationally to something that I guarantee is a small problem in a small corner of a very small community in Michigan.

I'm never surprised by the ability of people like you to ignore one of the most corrupt and scandalous administrations (one that might have a real affect on your like) but scream with outrage about a small minority sect who is being investigated for potential FGM.

The difference between scope and reaction is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

My question was where are the feminists in condemning this practice? They seem to be preoccupied with a non-existent "rape culture" on college campus yet are silent on this issue. But, yeah...I guess I'm irrational. GTFOH

So FGM is a real big problem in Michigan (not really) but rape on college campuses (which is documented) is non-existent?

You're a clown, paladin.

Wake up to the world around you.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

But, yeah...I guess I'm irrational. GTFOH

You absolutely are.

That's not even debatable.

A nearly non-existent problem in the United States gets its own thread because you want to point at feminists and muslims and single them out.

But rape on college campuses and the most corrupt Administration in history? Fake news, non-existent!

Guest LOSer

If they have spoken out, I've yet to see it.

Exactly.

I doubt that you inhabit many common spaces with feminists or anybody of that sort.

Saying that you've yet to see something is the least surprising thing I've heard all day.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So FGM is a real big problem in Michigan (not really) but rape on college campuses (which is documented) is non-existent?

You're a clown, paladin.

Wake up to the world around you.

This is where your reading comprehension needs some work. I said a "rape culture"...not that rape doesn't happen on a college campus. But, I'm the clown. :S

• Like 2

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, paladin4ever said:

Did you read the article? It's becoming an national investigation.

Did you read it?

The initial incident involved two young girls.

The article estimates that over 12 years the number of potential victims might be 100.

I'd say the response so far has been proportional. The justice system is doing its job.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You absolutely are.

That's not even debatable.

A nearly non-existent problem in the United States gets its own thread because you want to point at feminists and muslims and single them out.

But rape on college campuses and the most corrupt Administration in history? Fake news, non-existent!

I think you like to argue for the sake of arguing.

• Like 2

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

I said a "rape culture"...not that rape doesn't happen on a college campus. But, I'm the clown. :S

I've been on (and attended) multiple Universities.

If you don't think a rape culture exists among many 18-22 year old males then I submit that you've never been to a college campus for any significant period of time.

Just now, LOSer said:

Did you read it?

The initial incident involved two young girls.

The article estimates that over 12 years the number of potential victims might be 100.

I'd say the response so far has been proportional. The justice system is doing its job.

Only 100 girls...wow...great...I guess. Maybe the feminists have commented on the previous 94.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

I think you like to argue for the sake of arguing.

No, I like to point out stupidity and irrationality whenever I see it.

Breitbart, Milo and the like stir up this hysteria among stupid and uneducated people (like yourself) on issues that are already getting proportional attention.

Guest LOSer
Just now, paladin4ever said:

Only 100 girls...wow...great...I guess.

Maybe 100.

That's Milo's estimation based on extrapolation.

They only have 6 incidents that they're investigating.

Donald Trump has probably grabbed more pussies than that.

You? Silence.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

I've been on (and attended) multiple Universities.

If you don't think a rape culture exists among many 18-22 year old males then I submit that you've never been to a college campus for any significant period of time.

Well then I guess we've fucked up in teaching our boys right from wrong. I attended undergraduate and graduate schools...never crossed my mind to commit a rape...

Newsflash! There is no wide spread rape culture on college campuses. This is nothing but liberal bullshit to yet create more victimhood.

Guest LOSer

I attended undergraduate and graduate schools...never crossed my mind to commit a rape...

I didn't say that it did.

But this says more about you than me.

Guest LOSer

This is nothing but liberal bullshit to yet create more victimhood.

Funny because the only victimization I've witnessed recently is basically every conservative on Earth on one thing or another.

The media conspiracy against them.

The scientific conspiracy against them.

The feminist conspiracy against them.

You name it and conservatives have whined about a conspiracy against them.