8/28/21 oppty

GardenStateBaller

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover has played 6 Georgia teams never had an issue. Playing 2 more this year.  Brookwood sounds like a bush league school they always have issues. I know 1 year Brookwood had a football coach running around hobby lobby buck naked.

Seems like Hoover had one also 

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Brookwood GA just pulled out of the Battle at the Beach event in Naples, FL where they were scheduled to play AHP. 

We need a replacement team asap. Please spread the word. #PGL 

GEEEEEZ, I can't imagine why they would pull out of traveling 800 miles on a school bus, to play a creative playa acquisition school!

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia is the master of being the biggest bunch of bitches when it comes to scheduling. It’s eye-popping and astounding. You actually have to sit back in awe and admire how fucking snake like they are. 

you could literally write a book about how Georgia weasels their way out of top competition. 

Milton and Johns Creek are the only teams who will actually schedule a competitive game. The rest are slimeballs. 

HEY DUMBFUCK! Aren't Booker T., Miami Central, Dr. Phillips, AHP, STA, Trinity Christian, Bolles, Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and Miami Northwestern, ALL pretty decent in your eyes? Georgia has played um ALL, except for the FLAAAWDA teams who backed out on us! Columbia Lake City and Cocoa. 

HELL, even Buford got in on the act, when they laid out Yulee and Derick Henry!

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY DUMBFUCK! Aren't Booker T., Miami Central, Dr. Phillips, AHP, STA, Trinity Christian, Bolles, Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and Miami Northwestern, ALL pretty decent in your eyes? Georgia has played um ALL, except for the FLAAAWDA teams who backed out on us! Columbia Lake City and Cocoa. 

HELL, even Buford got in on the act, when they laid out Yulee and Derick Henry!

Columbia never backed out

Columbia was only set to play one time as if we went to GA for kickoff classic week it would become a regular season game for us 

I explained this already, I know guys like you and lowndesloser96 are slow but I shouldn't have to repeat stuff hundreds of times only for you clowns to continue to spread the lie that you know nothing about 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Columbia never backed out

Columbia was only set to play one time as if we went to GA for kickoff classic week it would become a regular season game for us 

I explained this already, I know guys like you and lowndesloser96 are slow but I shouldn't have to repeat stuff hundreds of times only for you clowns to continue to spread the lie that you know nothing about 

The word I got, although I don't live in gnat holler any longer, is that it would be home and home! If NOT, WHY would a NATIONAL POWER opt to go to fleabag heaven to play you stump jumpers, without a return visit? 

And if it were a real game against you self proclaimed badsses! I'd think that you girls would jump at the chance to beat a SOUTH GEORGIA POWER?

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

The word I got, although I don't live in gnat holler any longer, is that it would be home and home! If NOT, WHY would a NATIONAL POWER opt to go to fleabag heaven to play you stump jumpers, without a return visit? 

Because both teams were in a bind and with like 2 weeks before the game they helped each other 

They may end up playing again down the line but timing hasn't worked out, maybe the new coach at Columbia can set something up in a future season 

8 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

And if it were a real game against you self proclaimed badsses! I'd think that you girls would jump at the chance to beat a SOUTH GEORGIA POWER?

You'd think that you swamp rats would jump at the chance to put a major feather in your hats, by beating the Black Hats in the HOG PEN? But I guess that running clock they put on Trinity recently, might have quelled your enthusiasm!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

You'd think that you swamp rats would jump at the chance to put a major feather in your hats, by beat the Black Hats in the HOG PEN? But I guess that running clock they put on Trinity recently, might have quelled your enthusiasm!

We beat that same TCA team that you all running clocked 38-7 

Columbia has no reason to be afraid of anyone in South GA but it has to be mutually beneficial and the timing has to be right 

The new coach at Columbia seems like he will have the ball rolling this year so I wouldn't be surprised if they have a strong season and next year with probably 2 of the top defenders in the state and a D1 WR they will garner interest from prospective powerhouses to try and lock up a deal with so maybe Colquitt ends up on the schedule

Who knows 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Brookwood GA just pulled out of the Battle at the Beach event in Naples, FL where they were scheduled to play AHP. 

We need a replacement team asap. Please spread the word. #PGL 

I’d like to see AHP pull out and play STA on ESPN like last year.  
Have SFA play Thompson AL. 

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I don’t consider AHP an easier opponent.  I wouldn’t be surprised if STA gives SFA a DeMatha type welcome for a season opener.  
If SFA faces IMG, AHP and STA in FL, do they win a game?  

The potential for a DeMatha-type game is there.

My only hesitation is that I think St. Frances is more loaded up front than DeMatha and may put up more resistance there.

On 7/14/2021 at 3:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia is the master of being the biggest bunch of bitches when it comes to scheduling. It’s eye-popping and astounding. You actually have to sit back in awe and admire how fucking snake like they are. 

you could literally write a book about how Georgia weasels their way out of top competition. 

Milton and Johns Creek are the only teams who will actually schedule a competitive game. The rest are slimeballs. 

ARE YOU on CRACK? HOW is playing Booker T. Washington three times, AHP once, Miami Central three times, Dr. Phillips once, Trinity Catholic once, Yulee once, Bolles twice, Miami Northwestern once, Madison Co. five times, STA once, Vanguard once, and Tampa Plant once, ducking ANYBODY?

On 7/14/2021 at 8:33 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover has played 6 Georgia teams never had an issue. Playing 2 more this year.  Brookwood sounds like a bush league school they always have issues. I know 1 year Brookwood had a football coach running around hobby lobby buck naked.

He came to the HOG PEN, and purposely insinuated that our administration were segregationist! Probably pissed cause the Black Hats blew um outa the FUCKING COUNTY!