Does ANYBODY in their right mind, think that Texas is REALLY ALL THAT,...

Old Rabid One

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

WELL sir, you MUST have myownself confused with my CUUUUZ, O Rabid One! I was born in Poulan Memorial Hospital, whilst he was born under a cabbage leaf in Sylvester!

Nooooo!

200w.gif.4182b45baaea2f991e5894b6a26a476f.gif

We were born in the same place. Did you graduate from  Ty Ty Tech also? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

ACTUALLY, I don't know my shirt size as of right now! I've withered from 298lbs. to 237lb. at this writing, and falling!

1. SOOOO, you have what the Atlanta Dugout Club proclaimed, the diamond of the year? Plus adjoining softball facility, plus practice fields for both, plus indoor batting cages? Plus a hooded picnic pavilion in left field, with electric outlets and a big ass grill?

2. SOOO, you have an Olympic Diving facility, where the USA Olympic Diving teams practiced, prior to the 1996 Olympics?(Included are an indoor practice facility. A half page article was utilized in the New York Times, to tell it's story!

3. Three outdoor and one big ass indoor practice facility for football! I full scale track and field facility, with all the bells and whistles. Six tennis courts on campus! Nine additional tennis courts and practice court, adjacent to the diving facilities. An Olympic size pool. A fifteen mile hiking path, that can be utilized for cross country! A 4,000 seats baketbol gym, and two soccer fields. 

4. Plus the historic HOG PEN, and it's 8,000 seats, two scoreboards, two press boxes, play clocks, and Sprinturf field!

5. PLUS, The Colquitt Co. Packer radio crew of Willie, Mickey, and the Duke!

6. Colquitt's hour long TV show each week, featuring the legendary Coach Justin Rogers, and the legendary sportswriter for the Moultrie Disturber, Wayne Grandy!

And YOU?

What you have is “ain’t shit”…. Give it time old man…. 

Hold up, Justine is legendary? The bipolar meds are working now?

bgw

41 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

NM is way off the FB map, not a strong state at all.  More in line with El Paso overall 

I know that they're on level with a South Dakota.

Still though..Give the little states 1 day of love.

I'm playin'.  I know not to expect that here.  75% of the board would be lost.

• Like 1