Does ANYBODY in their right mind, think that Texas is REALLY ALL THAT,...

Old Rabid One

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I know one of them is run the ball on 3rd and 19.

Guyer did similar on 4th and 11 against Ryan in a 23-20 game with under 2 mins left.  The claim was that Ryan was destroying Guyer up front in the passing game (Which they were).

And I'm there like naaaw ya gotta at least throw up a jump ball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Born Albuquerque but raised Flawda and Tejas, then hit a hat trick with Buford. 

bgw

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

We have similar background.  I too was born Albuquerque and raised Texas. 

I think @Old Rabid Onewas born in Albuquerque as well. Maybe you guys are all related and just somehow got separated a long time ago 😂.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I think @Old Rabid Onewas born in Albuquerque as well. Maybe you guys are all related and just somehow got separated a long time ago 😂.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m changing my birthplace.  😊 

WELL sir, you MUST have myownself confused with my CUUUUZ, O Rabid One! I was born in Poulan Memorial Hospital, whilst he was born under a cabbage leaf in Sylvester!

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I know one of them is run the ball on 3rd and 19.

Why would ANY competent coaching staff, opt to pass for a first down, on third and LOOOOOONG? Bishop Sullivan tried THAT against the Black Hats! And it WEREN'T a PURDY sight! TEN YARD SACK and subsequent score by one of the greatest teams in America!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Guyer did similar on 4th and 11 against Ryan in a 23-20 game with under 2 mins left.  The claim was that Ryan was destroying Guyer up front in the passing game (Which they were).

And I'm there like naaaw ya gotta at least throw up a jump ball.

GEEEZ, ALL you hadta do was, throw a dunk pass to Ty Lee. And in a second, he'da been in the end zone! As the GPB commentator once said! That Ty Lee guy is ONE slippery dude!🙄

11 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Why would ANY competent coaching staff, opt to pass for a first down, on third and LOOOOOONG? Bishop Sullivan tried THAT against the Black Hats! And it WEREN'T a PURDY sight! TEN YARD SACK and subsequent score by one of the greatest teams in America!

Maybe you have a point with the ten yard sack. If it’s a team that doesn’t know what they’re doing, either way it’ll probably turn out bad and for a loss.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t like it, but if it’s a team I can trust, I wouldn’t question the coaches decision much.

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

In every metric known to the construction industry. 

Just wait….. IPF and stadium enroute. What’s your shirt size, 3xl and fat? Got your booster polo in green and gold.

bgw

ACTUALLY, I don't know my shirt size as of right now! I've withered from 298lbs. to 237lb. at this writing, and falling!

1. SOOOO, you have what the Atlanta Dugout Club proclaimed, the diamond of the year? Plus adjoining softball facility, plus practice fields for both, plus indoor batting cages? Plus a hooded picnic pavilion in left field, with electric outlets and a big ass grill?

2. SOOO, you have an Olympic Diving facility, where the USA Olympic Diving teams practiced, prior to the 1996 Olympics?(Included are an indoor practice facility. A half page article was utilized in the New York Times, to tell it's story!

3. Three outdoor and one big ass indoor practice facility for football! I full scale track and field facility, with all the bells and whistles. Six tennis courts on campus! Nine additional tennis courts and practice court, adjacent to the diving facilities. An Olympic size pool. A fifteen mile hiking path, that can be utilized for cross country! A 4,000 seats baketbol gym, and two soccer fields. 

4. Plus the historic HOG PEN, and it's 8,000 seats, two scoreboards, two press boxes, play clocks, and Sprinturf field!

5. PLUS, The Colquitt Co. Packer radio crew of Willie, Mickey, and the Duke!

6. Colquitt's hour long TV show each week, featuring the legendary Coach Justin Rogers, and the legendary sportswriter for the Moultrie Disturber, Wayne Grandy!

And YOU?

18 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Maybe you have a point with the ten yard sack. If it’s a team that doesn’t know what they’re doing, either way it’ll probably turn out bad and for a loss.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t like it, but if it’s a team I can trust, I wouldn’t question the coaches decision much.

I always trash Texas for their lack of D! WELL, Exhibit A would be, when I was watching the Texas big school state championship about five years ago! And Katy was fourth and sixteen, from their OWN 38, in a FIRST quarter tie game, 7-7! And they went for it! GEEEEZ LOUISE! I don't give a shit WHO'S behind center! That's SUICIDE against a good D! Everybody in the state, knew what the coach was going to call! And Cypress Ranch didn't have a CLUE how to stop it! And the QB1 took the ball around right end for SEVENTEEN YARDS and a first down at midfield! 

Exhibit B was, when Marietta's lil Richie Morgan, faced with a 4th and 20 at midfield against Good Counsel, opted to pass for a first down! And GC BLEW HIM UP for a fifteen yard loss! It changed the WHOLE complexion of the game! SOME peoples children!

14 hours ago, ArealPoster said:

And how many years of experience do you have coaching in Texas? I'm guessing 0 since you seem too stupid to have ever been hired to coach over here and the fact you bailed when I asked you to prove your statement I see you are out of your depth trying to fake it until you make it but nobody is buying this garbage you speak 

NOBODY in their right mind, goes for fourth and sixteen in a tied state championship game, if they have ANY respect at ALL for their opponent! Katy thought Cypress Ranch's D was TRASH!

8 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

NOBODY in their right mind, goes for fourth and sixteen in a tied state championship game, if they have ANY respect at ALL for their opponent! Katy thought Cypress Ranch's D was TRASH!

It wasn’t the state championship game, they played Cy ranch in the 2d round.  Smh

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey CockSack…. Ever been here in KC? The Yard downtown…… decent burger.

bgw

BE43AB1F-2FB2-4FF8-915A-24621376AABF.jpeg

Can’t say that I’ve ever been to Missouri or Kansas, figure that’s Mizzou? Almost went out for the 14’ WS, but just not had a reason or desire to head out there otherwise. Place looks legit though.