Private schools tuition for the best football teams

Ararar

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Doubt they have it broken down on the % by sports, band or extracurricular activities

Not sure what kind of band DLS has, but St Aug (NOLA) might have the best Private High School Band.....you either play sports or in the band at St Aug.

The "Marching 100"

The famed “Marching 100” was the first African-American high school band to march in the Rex parade on Mardi Gras Day, in 1967. The "Marching 100" also played for Pope John Paul II in 1987 and for eight U.S. Presidents. Additionally, the band has performed for five Super Bowls, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, and the 2002 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California. The band was the subject of a 60 Minutes segment New Orleans' St. Augustine High School Marching Band, the self-proclaimed "Best Band in the Land" which first aired March 14, 2021, which (on the east coast) immediately preceded the live broadcast of the Grammy Awards, in which four St. Augustine alumni had been nominated.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not sure what kind of band DLS has, but St Aug (NOLA) might have the best Private High School Band.....you either play sports or in the band at St Aug.

The "Marching 100"

The famed “Marching 100” was the first African-American high school band to march in the Rex parade on Mardi Gras Day, in 1967. The "Marching 100" also played for Pope John Paul II in 1987 and for eight U.S. Presidents. Additionally, the band has performed for five Super Bowls, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, and the 2002 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California. The band was the subject of a 60 Minutes segment New Orleans' St. Augustine High School Marching Band, the self-proclaimed "Best Band in the Land" which first aired March 14, 2021, which (on the east coast) immediately preceded the live broadcast of the Grammy Awards, in which four St. Augustine alumni had been nominated.

And DIN, there are the Georgia Bridgemen with 500, and Allen with 700!

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

The "Marching 100"

Not that it matters to anyone.

Calpreps has St Aug Preseason #8 in Louisiana and the #1 team this year in the NOLA Catholic League.......they are a threat to win the Catholic League. St Aug plays Edna Karr the week before Karr wars with AHP. FL.

Never know about Aug...they can look like LSU one week and next week look like Tulane.

8 St. Augustine (New Orleans, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 9 I 0-0 0-0 0-0 28.5 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

NEVER HEARD of ANY on those, except Leonard!

Back when Michigan could beat Ohio St......several good St Aug RBs on that list, one of them was Leroy Hoard......Michigan obviously needs more Louisiana players..

• Leroy Hoard, class of 1986, former NFL running back for the Cleveland Browns and Minnesota Vikings

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

22k for a private school in Georgia??????? Wth definitely gotta be located in some fancy ass town in south Ga or prime real state in Metro

The 5 most expensive Private schools in GA: 

Westminster (same area as Marist)-$51,700 (I think). I know for a fact Westminster is on par with Exeter Academy and the fancy Northeast Privates in CT and MA.... its also a VERY RICH SCHOOL I mean it's beyond the F U money @Cossacks was talking about.... academics are world class.... Athletics is starting to heat up.. 

St.Pius X (Same area)- $28,100

Rabun Gap Nacoochee- Private school located in the mountains of Georgia dont know much about it-$31,233

Marist-See above 

Think Lovett is the 5th and it's close to Marist as well... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Westminster (same area as Marist)-$51,700 (I think). I know for a fact Westminster is on par with Exeter Academy and the fancy Northeast Privates in CT and MA.... its also a VERY RICH SCHOOL I mean it's beyond the F U money @Cossacks was talking about.... academics are world class.... Athletics is starting to heat up.. 

Rabun Gap Nacoochee- Private school located in the mountains of Georgia dont know much about it-$31,233

Marist-See above 

Philip exter? st Michael Moore CT , Avalon  hun school, Blair, Deerfield academy,,, all these  are 5th year schools where u can reclassify and stay for a 5th year post grad

what privates in GA does that??

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Marist-See above 

My buddy is the Lacrosse Coach at Pace Academy. Tuition there is $32,760. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Philip exter? st Michael Moore CT , Avalon  hun school, Blair, Deerfield academy,,, all these  are 5th year schools where u can reclassify and stay for a 5th year post grad

what privates in GA does that??

Don't know about the reclassification thing but Westminster is amazing Academically 

Athletically Westminster needs some younger people in charge which will probably happen very soon. 

Me and JCGill where talking about it once before. 

If Westminster put more money in Athletics and had a younger face like John Ford or Bryan Appling from Buford... 

They'd be a fucking monster... 

The location of the school puts it in range of Prime Dekalb,North Atlanta/Fulton and Gwinnett talent.... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't know about the reclassification thing but Westminster is amazing Academically 

Athletically Westminster needs some younger people in charge which will probably happen very soon. 

Me and JCGill where talking about it once before. 

If Westminster put more money in Athletics and had a younger face like John Ford or Bryan Appling from Buford... 

They'd be a fucking monster... 

The location of the school puts it in range of Prime Dekalb,North Atlanta/Fulton and Gwinnett talent.... 

I don’t know dude , westminister just doesn’t sound like a football school, sounds like a place @Fred & @94Packer

Send thier pets to become serial killers