Private schools tuition for the best football teams

Ararar

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How many players get some sort of scholarship?

I think De La Salle runs about 33-35% financial aid for the entire student body. Doubt they have it broken down on the % by sports, band or extracurricular activities of those students though. Most of the private schools I know of go through a separate clearinghouse for financial aid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I think De La Salle runs about 33-35% financial aid for the entire student body. Doubt they have it broken down on the % by sports, band or extracurricular activities of those students though. Most of the private schools I know of go through a separate clearinghouse for financial aid. 

Nobody I know pays anywhere Near $20k to go to DLS, So what you say totally makes sense because they all seem to pay between $600 and $800 a month….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Nobody I know pays anywhere Near $20k to go to DLS, So what you say totally makes sense because they all seem to pay between $600 and $800 a month….

Yeah I forget where it is, but I know most of the Catholic schools nationally use the same blind clearing house for financial aid. Now obviously individual schools can have separate endowments and scholarships etc.

When you have phat F you money from alumni like @HurricaneNick who can buy bolt ons and support Dr. Pimple Popper (which could be a huge and smart investment on his part) that alumni money helps for sure. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I forget where it is, but I know most of the Catholic schools nationally use the same blind clearing house for financial aid. Now obviously individual schools can have separate endowments and scholarships etc.

When you have phat F you money from alumni like @HurricaneNick who can buy bolt ons and support Dr. Pimple Popper (which could be a huge and smart investment on his part) that alumni money helps for sure. 

HA!!!… I Really wanted my son to go to DLS but it is a kind of Nice that he chose to stay in public school with his best friends…. Especially since my Daughter starts College this year!!!… 

If my son went to DLS that was seriously got to cut into Mine and “Tits” fun/travel money!!!…🤣

We are Blessed and do well but I would never drop $7,500 for my alma mater to play in TX so I am not sure we have @HurricaneNick type of Scrath!!!…🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

I wonder how many of these dudes actually pay for their tuition? THESE types of numbers, show you that privates have NO excuse for not traveling! But when they DO, they rarely play publics, because they have this bullshit mindset, that it's beneath them to do so! WE'LL PUT THAT ON THEIR TOMBSTONES!🤬

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

St Augustine (NOLA)-$10,150

Notable alumni

w5HJ3fnkcDMG.gif

NEVER HEARD of ANY on those, except Leonard!

CONVERSELY, lil Leesburg, Georgia, with it's two traffic lights! Is the home of recording artists Phillip Phillips and Luke Bryan, and BUSTER POSEY!

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!… I Really wanted my son to go to DLS but it is a kind of Nice that he chose to stay in public school with his best friends…. Especially since my Daughter starts College this year!!!… 

If my son went to DLS that was seriously got to cut into Mine and “Tits” fun/travel money!!!…🤣

We are Blessed and do well but I would never drop $7,500 for my alma mater to play in TX so I am not sure we have @HurricaneNick type of Scrath!!!…🤣🤣🍻

Your son made a wonderful decision!! Don’t get those chumps from concord ANY of your cheddar! 🤣

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

The tits were no question the much better investment. When I say they were like mosquito bites I feel like I’m being generous 🤣 

• Haha 3