How is Travis Hunter going to FSU?

HooverOutlaw

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not with the guys like him there won’t be!!

50 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I put those directions in map quest and it ended up at 4-8 or 5-7 type seasons. 

Again had FSU been in the SEC they would be the third most recent program to have won a national title in the ***""best conference in college football""***

FSU won't be down long and even most gator fans probably know this 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Again had FSU been in the SEC they would be the third most recent program to have won a national title in the ***""best conference in college football""***

FSU won't be down long and even most gator fans probably know this 

It took a miracle and playing  Winston who should have been in prison to beat Auburn.

FSU had a chance to be in the SEC Bowden said no.

22 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It took a miracle and playing  Winston who should have been in prison to beat Auburn.

FSU had a chance to be in the SEC Bowden said no.

And Auburn beat bama who proceeded to get bitch slapped by Oklahoma

FSU was still the best team in the country that year 

And I read into that case and I was never sold on him being guilty and the fact he has been out of trouble since getting into the NFL makes me think the entire "investigation" was fishy

Unless you can show me proof otherwise I'm inclined to think that was a false accusation as nothing I read on the case felt like strong evidence to prove the allegations and the fact the so called "abused" had a history of being dishonest and later admitted she lied is not helping her case 

50 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And Auburn beat bama who proceeded to get bitch slapped by Oklahoma

FSU was still the best team in the country that year 

And I read into that case and I was never sold on him being guilty and the fact he has been out of trouble since getting into the NFL makes me think the entire "investigation" was fishy

Unless you can show me proof otherwise I'm inclined to think that was a false accusation as nothing I read on the case felt like strong evidence to prove the allegations and the fact the so called "abused" had a history of being dishonest and later admitted she lied is not helping her case 

Out of trouble he sexually assaulted an uber driver and paid her off.

You really want to compare FSU to Alabama.  

If he was innocent why did Winston and FSU pay her? 

He had girl trouble at Hueytown HS.

FSU has always had a culture of thugs. 

Winston was lucky the Tallahassee Police covered it up. Even the local hospital who did a rape test said she was raped. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/22/third-man-with-jameis-winston-and-ronald-darby-is-now-in-prison-for-rape/amp/

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Winston was lucky the Tallahassee Police covered it up. Even the local hospital who did a rape test said she was raped. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/22/third-man-with-jameis-winston-and-ronald-darby-is-now-in-prison-for-rape/amp/

So have the gators

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That bama team wasn't all that good!!

They played 4 teams with a pulse and went 2-2 they weren't national championship material in 2013! 

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

11-2 you are right terrible year by Alabama standards.

Fluke miracle win by Auburn and simply did not show up vs Oklahoma.  

And how many of those 11 wins were against good competition? 

I remember maybe 2 of those wins coming against teams who finished in the top 20 

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

11-2 isn't impressive when you have the NFL talent bama does and still didn't look dominant

Does it really matter. The last 4 years FSU is below .500. 

FSU will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this year and make a trash bowl game vs somebody like La Tech. Bowden FSUs "great coach " has a losing record to their biggest rivals in Florida and Miami.  

My favorite Bowden picture after wide right 1 looking all confused.

271685859_640.jpg

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Does it really matter. The last 4 years FSU is below .500. 

FSU will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this year and make a trash bowl game vs somebody like La Tech. Bowden FSUs "great coach " has a losing record to their biggest rivals in Florida and Miami.  

My favorite Bowden picture after wide right 1 looking all confused.

271685859_640.jpg

What exactly are you basing this on?

Your comments that only team they would beat in the SEC is Vanderbilt shows me you don't know all that much about FSU roster right now and your only looking at the record last year like this is the same FSU team 

10 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

What exactly are you basing this on?

Your comments that only team they would beat in the SEC is Vanderbilt shows me you don't know all that much about FSU roster right now and your only looking at the record last year like this is the same FSU team 

Watch this video great FSU moments.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Watch this video great FSU moments.

Arguing with him is pointless he knows nothing but thinks he knows everything. FSU is my favorite Florida school but when it comes to talent and history UF and the U are miles beyond FSU. Over the years since the championship it has been even worse. jimbo screwed them over and then they hired a west cost coach and he tried to bring that soft 💩 trying to run 100 plays a game and it didn't work and it screwed up the recruitment. Now they have a coach that has to prove he can coach and beat the big boys. I don't think he can but time will tell. The success of UCF and FSU are tied together because it will boil down to whoever can recruit south Georgia the best.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Arguing with him is pointless he knows nothing but thinks he knows everything. FSU is my favorite Florida school but when it comes to talent and history UF and the U are miles beyond FSU. Over the years since the championship it has been even worse. jimbo screwed them over and then they hired a west cost coach and he tried to bring that soft 💩 trying to run 100 plays a game and it didn't work and it screwed up the recruitment. Now they have a coach that has to prove he can coach and beat the big boys. I don't think he can but time will tell. The success of UCF and FSU are tied together because it will boil down to whoever can recruit south Georgia the best.

You don't know jack shit and you are too pathetic to tell anyone your name because you don't want people to know you ain't a former stud player or a big deal coach like you claim to be 

I've never lied about what I do unlike you 

You claim I don't know anything yet anytime someone points out the lies in your bullshit you disappear from the thread and make a new one, if you think your so smart how about you fucking answer anyone when they disprove your bullshit and actually produce facts 

You are nothing more than a parking lot fan know-it-all thinking you know everything about a program when you haven't Contributed a minute to making a program better, I've dealt with people like you at Columbia and at least those people could bring up stuff that's interesting, you are not only the dumbest poster on this board, you are most boring poster on here too

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And how many of those 11 wins were against good competition? 

I remember maybe 2 of those wins coming against teams who finished in the top 20 

And still waiting for an answer to this @HooverOutlaw

be better than that lowndesloser96 who runs from any debate when he knows he's cornered into something he can't crawl out of