SJB 2021 Schedule

12 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

O YEA GEICO SERIES STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS🏆 VS GA 🤣🤣🤣

SOMEBODY PUT THIS OLD DOG DOWN

TWO of those losses were by our second or third stringers from 6A, because the best 7A teams were either upset in the finals, or opted out, because GEICO would only allow half our roster to travel. The only time the big boys of 7A represented in our state! Marietta BLEW OUT the best team in Washington state HISTORY! NO biggie you say? WELL, it was that same state who ended De la Salle's 2000 game winning streak. CAREFUL whatcha wish for!

As an aside!

SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8, with the final score by SFA, coming late in the fourth quarter! 

The SAME season, Colquitt injected a RUNNING CLOCK upon that same Bishop Sullivan team, winning in a laugher, 38-7! And without that running clock, it COULDA, SHOULDA, WOULDA been 60-7!

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Aquinas will beat you just as bad as we did. How many 5th year seniors did you pussies reclassify this year? It is a shame you’re back on here. I see you still haven’t gotten your GED. 

He actually believes that SFA could beat the GHSA 7A State Champion! He needs to talk to the bad asses from Florida, who THOUGHT that they would come North and beat ANY of our top 7A teams in the last decade! The ONLY time that's happened was the Norcross debacle in 2013, and Colquitt's weakest team in the decade, lost to USA TODAY #10 AHP, 17-14!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Aquinas will beat you just as bad as we did. How many 5th year seniors did you pussies reclassify this year? It is a shame you’re back on here. I see you still haven’t gotten your GED. 

Nobody cares about weakness MD

Yall so happy I beat us but wont never play us again like img 

Md is a joke just like u 

Go get a job at md since u always on here in every comment 

I graduated pussy

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

He actually believes that SFA could beat the GHSA 7A State Champion! He needs to talk to the bad asses from Florida, who THOUGHT that they would come North and beat ANY of our top 7A teams in the last decade! The ONLY time that's happened was the Norcross debacle in 2013, and Colquitt's weakest team in the decade, lost to USA TODAY #10 AHP, 17-14!

Aztec, you're no doubt confused, par for the course! Because most of you Cali boys are walking around with your heads up your ass! And it's ALWAYS been that way; it's hereditary! You know NOTHING about the REAL WORLD of sports! Probably why when I got into a discussion with some diehards in SOCAL when I was stationed there in 1970! When they started bloviating, and found out I was from Georgia! They asked, are there any really good teams in your state? I said, WELL, there is the VALDOSTA WILDCATS! Their answer was, NEVER HEARD OF THEM!😂🤣xD😄 REEEEEEAAAAALLY? All Valdosta had done was, was be the winningest high school team in the UNIVERSE! Their response was, that they must NOT be playing anybody! And at that writing, Valdosta had won TWO NATTY'S! And in 1971, their best team to that point, won it AGAIN! But in DEEEfense of you Cali boys, you jist cain't fix STUPID!👎