Miami public school that's flying under the radar

Columbiafan

I may have to do some more research into this topic because for some reason it appears Miami Killian 24/7 team breakdown has gotten altered or not updated because a week or 2 ago I counted a bunch of players on 2022 and 2023 classes but now it looks completely empty and doesn't include any of the recent transfers

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I may have to do some more research into this topic because for some reason it appears Miami Killian 24/7 team breakdown has gotten altered or not updated because a week or 2 ago I counted a bunch of players on 2022 and 2023 classes but now it looks completely empty and doesn't include any of the recent transfers

That's about it.....That's what I was telling you.

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9067

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9067

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It was higher when I looked at it recently so maybe it will get updated closer to the season

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Gunna take a wild guess and assume the new HC at Hallandale was not the players first choice.  

These kids must have missed the Miami Central shuttle.  

Ya think? I have good news for you. I'm working on a three-day, seven game event in Fort Lauderdale in 2022. The following SoFlo teams will be involved: Western, Columbus, CG, MNW, DFB, MC and STA. #SoFlovsTheUSA

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ya think? I have good news for you. I'm working on a three-day, seven game event in Fort Lauderdale in 2022. The following SoFlo teams will be involved: Western, Columbus, CG, MNW, DFB, MC and STA. #SoFlovsTheUSA

Unless things have recently changed, if a 3rd party is involved, they must fork over extra cash to the FHSAA to host events in Florida 

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Beat me too it but I'm glad I got you paying attention to an additional team this season in Florida as a result of this thread 

We've saw this movie already with UHigh. The ending was ugly. Killian plays nobody this season, which will keep them irrelevant regardless of their record at the end of the season. 

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We've saw this movie already with UHigh. The ending was ugly. Killian plays nobody this season, which will keep them irrelevant regardless of their record at the end of the season. 

They are a top 3 team in their classification

The issue they have is the 2 teams better than them are in their region (Miami Central and AHP) 

Luckily neither are in their district so they could luck out and get a favorable path to regional finals (I give Killian a better shot of competing with AHP than Central) and if Central ends up 1 seed they can avoid them until regional finals which is still a positive outcome for their program

Just now, Columbiafan said:

They are a top 3 team in their classification

The issue they have is the 2 teams better than them are in their region (Miami Central and AHP) 

Luckily neither are in their district so they could luck out and get a favorable path to regional finals (I give Killian a better shot of competing with AHP than Central) and if Central ends up 1 seed they can avoid them until regional finals which is still a positive outcome for their program

AHP is not losing to Killian. And after MCs horrific 36-point loss to SFA, I wouldn't use them any longer as a barometer of national success. 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

AHP is not losing to Killian. And after MCs horrific 36-point loss to SFA, I wouldn't use them any longer as a barometer of national success. 

AHP isn't unbeatable and IMG Academy lost by 28 Points to the same SFA team so by your logic IMG should no longer be used as a barometer of national success

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA was regional all star team. MC at best was an area team. But they still have to share their talent. SFA can openly recruit from multiple states. 

They were built completely different 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SFA was regional all star team. MC at best was an area team. But they still have to share their talent. SFA can openly recruit from multiple states. 

They were built completely different 

MC already beat DBP, a regional all-star team. So that argument doesn't work. I appreciate that they'll play #anyoneanywhere, but the results will different now that parity has reared its ugly head in Dade. Let's see how they look vs SJB. 

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC already beat DBP, a regional all-star team. So that argument doesn't work. I appreciate that they'll play #anyoneanywhere, but the results will different now that parity has reared its ugly head in Dade. Let's see how they look vs SJB. 

It will be a toss up. They tend to play very inconsistent. At times they can play and beat anyone, and other times they are losing games they shouldn’t. 

Miami Central vs SJB will be a great game. Hopefully MC can keep up the trend of dominating the state of California historically. 

• Like 1