MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Prove to me that you don't know about DLS without saying that you don't know about DLS.

If i ran the veer I would want a stud RB. I know its not needed because you run that offense to make up for lack of talent but Allen has a stout DL led by 5* DJ Hicks. Do you think MJD made life easier at DLS ? He never lost a game in his 3 years at DLS

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I use CP post-season rankings. 

In 2004 East Texas had 4 teams finish in the Top 16 nationally on CP. 

Lufkin #5 (My SR season)

Tyler Lee #7 (5A D1 state champs) we beat them and so did Longview)

Longview #7

Kilgore #16

Lufkin, Tyler Lee and Longview all played in the same district. Not bad for publics with 0 transfers. 

That's 5 Top 150 wins for my Pack 

http://calpreps.com/2004/ratings/National_all.htm

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

8 Wins: DLS, SJC, JCC, Plant, Bellevue, DF, Hoover, Jenks

11 Losses: IMG x2, STA, SJP, LCA, Amat, BG, Liberty NV, Bellevue, MNW, Union

Actually....

Trinity (2x), Duncanville (2x), Aledo, Westlake, Carroll (2x), Allen (2x), etc.

They pretty much are the big dogs.

Woof.

And the opponents aren't exactly a definitive list of heavy hitters. I mean there are some but there are more Union's, Liberty's, Bishop Amat's, Life Christian's, etc.

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

In 2004 East Texas had 4 teams finish in the Top 16 nationally on CP. 

Lufkin #5 (My SR season)

Tyler Lee #7 (5A D1 state champs) we beat them and so did Longview)

Longview #7

Kilgore #16

Lufkin, Tyler Lee and Longview all played in the same district. Not bad for publics with 0 transfers. 

http://calpreps.com/2004/ratings/National_all.htm

Texas has never failed to get love from Calpreps. It's actually perfectly suited to benefit from all of the known biases that Calpreps has.

Clustering, playoff boosts, etc.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Texas has never failed to get love from Calpreps. It's actually perfectly suited to benefit from all of the known biases that Calpreps has.

Clustering, playoff boosts, etc.

😂 just out of curiosity. What big games have you played in for STA ? 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

When Gametyme is confronted with facts from somebody who is well-versed in calpreps knowledge this is what he comes up with.

image.jpeg.1a574d51e5bea76a154674abd777d310.jpeg

You could had used Max preps and I bet you Lufkin was higher my SR year then STA 😂 was. You guys were to busy getting boat raced by Lakeland. Did you even play at STA or just a fanboy ?

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Calpreps has 5A Ponchatoula ahead of Edna Karr this year......Ponchy returns 17 starters and has some nice talent.

Carencro returned 18 starters last year and they handled Edna Karr in the 4A Champ game....(35-19)

Anyways, read the Ponchatoula preview at CCS (local) yesterday and they may be legit.

1 More [St. Thomas] (Lafayette, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 4A District 5 II 0-0 0-0 0-0 44.8 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

2 Acadiana (Lafayette, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 3 5A 0-0 0-0 0-0 40.2 0 0-0

3 Catholic (Baton Rouge, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 5 I 0-0 0-0 0-0 38.2 0 0-0

4 Ponchatoula (LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 6 5A 0-0 0-0 0-0 33.1 0 0-0

5 Karr [Edna] (New Orleans, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 4A District 10 4A 0-0 0-0 0-0 31.5 0 0-0

Ponchatoula's best recent year was 2014 when they finished #10 here and knocked off State Champ and State #1 Jesuit 24-21 . Ponchy lost to State Champ Acadiana in the 2 round,

10 Ponchatoula (LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 6 5A 11-1 7-0 (1st) 8-1 51.2 28.7 77-67
WINS: #58 Jesuit (New Orleans, LA) (24-21), #655 Mandeville (LA) (35-19), #1447 Covington (LA) (59-28), #1483 St. Paul's (Covington, LA) (52-16), #2058 Amite (LA) (55-6), #2431 Slidell (LA) (26-7), #3073 Fontainebleau (Mandeville, LA) (41-21), #4183 South Lafourche (Galliano, LA) (76-22), #5908 Northshore (Slidell, LA) (49-7), #7389 Higgins [L. W.] (Marrero, LA) (55-7), #7832 Hammond (LA) (42-7), LOSSES: #216 Acadiana (Lafayette, LA) (38-28)

If Ponchatoula was in another state nolescum813 would still be blowing them.