MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

7 hours ago, MD87 said:

GC and AHP are the big time OOS programs in that lineup, and both will likely win big.  If only that would rid us of Redzone, but it won't.

Back when mater dei was irrelevant on the boards (not so long ago) the don bosco fanboys tried to rule board/internet when they had their success.

There must have 150 bosco fanboys posting at the Rivals site.

DB1, DB2, DB3-DB27-DB44, -DB74-"DB87",- DP99 and you get the idea.....about a 100 of them.

Ironman1-Ironman50----50 or more Ironmans. Lmao

Where did they ALL go?????

If mater dei shits the bed in Texas I imagine md87 will join the other fanboys in that big Fanboy Cemetery in the sky.

RedZone lives!

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

All of a sudden Westlake has taken on "God Tier" level among the Texas guys and Calif haters.

Why???????????    Because they never lost to an OOS team and don't have one scheduled in 2021.

It's a real shame mater dei couldn't schedule the best team in Texas this year....

8 hours ago, MD87 said:

AHP are the big time OOS programs in that lineup,

You know AHP has a more talented roster than Duncanville, TX?....they are absolutely loaded with big time prospects.

and, Louisiana didn't put together an All Star team to play them. 

I never saw mater dei challenge themselves when they were crappy mater dei 6 or 7 years ago. Now they want to play the world and talk shit. Funny how that works.

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You know AHP has a more talented roster than Duncanville, TX?....they are absolutely loaded with big time prospects.

and, Louisiana didn't put together an All Star team to play them. 

I never saw mater dei challenge themselves when they were crappy mater dei 6 or 7 years ago. Now they want to play the world and talk shit. Funny how that works.

You dumb shit. You realize the more successful you get the less people in your area want to play you. They probably couldn’t get a team within a bus ride to agree to play them. Teams are forced to go national when they get to the point they can beat all the local teams by 50

It really baffles me how people play with reporting "D1s"....this team has 25 of them, that team has 28 of them, another has 35 of them....and so on. When so and so plays there will be 60 D1s on the field.........that's impossible! 😂

Anyways, Edna Karr has 11 guys with some D1 offers in the Senior/Junior classes and another 4-5 with some nice FCS offers. I'm sure they will have another 4-5 Sophomores possibly pick up some offers at some point. They normally do.

Win or Lose.....don't feel sorry for the Edna Karr's......

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It really baffles me how people play with reporting "D1s"....this team has 25 of them, that team has 28 of them, another has 35 of them....and so on. When so and so plays there will be 60 D1s on the field.........that's impossible! 😂

Anyways, Edna Karr has 11 guys with some D1 offers in the Senior/Junior classes and another 4-5 with some nice FCS offers. I'm sure they will have another 4-5 Sophomores possibly pick up some offers at some point. They normally do.

How embarrassed will they feel to come out of the entrance like that and lose by multiple touchdowns?

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How embarrassed will they feel to come out of the entrance like that and lose by multiple touchdowns?

Who cares?

Edna Karr accepted the "challenge", right......that's your fucking problem.

Only LOUISIANA is suppose to win every OOS game they play.....the rest of the states? "Well, they stepped up and challenged themselves"

I get that our rosters are naturally sweetened with talent and we look great in uniforms, but give Edna Karr credit for playing the fucking game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who cares?

Edna Karr accepted the "challenge", right......that's your fucking problem.

Only LOUISIANA is suppose to win every OOS game they play.....the rest of the states? "Well, they stepped up and challenged themselves"

I get that our rosters are naturally sweetened with talent and we look great in uniforms, but give Edna Karr credit for playing the fucking game.

Yeah only the top 3 teams in Louisiana are playing OOS. Everyone else is a bunch of punks. 

And no one expects a state to win all their OOS games. But Louisiana doesn’t win any of the marquee ones. Yes you can beat Lake Placid, and Forrest Trees Mississippi. But the top 5 OOS games for Louisiana will be very telling.

You can’t cry and bitch when you go 0-5 or 1-4. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah only the top 3 teams in Louisiana are playing OOS. Everyone else is a bunch of punks. 

And no one expects a state to win all their OOS games. But Louisiana doesn’t win any of the marquee ones. Yes you can beat Lake Placid, and Forrest Trees Mississippi. But the top 5 OOS games for Louisiana will be very telling.

You can’t cry and bitch when you go 0-5 or 1-4. 

Your major problem is you are just too damn stupid to be posting on the national stage....you are an absolute embarrassment to Florida.

The Florida posters who post at the Florida forum are nothing like YOU.

What's really wrong with you, nolescum813?....

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Back when mater dei was irrelevant on the boards (not so long ago) the don bosco fanboys tried to rule board/internet when they had their success.

There must have 150 bosco fanboys posting at the Rivals site.

DB1, DB2, DB3-DB27-DB44, -DB74-"DB87",- DP99 and you get the idea.....about a 100 of them.

Ironman1-Ironman50----50 or more Ironmans. Lmao

Where did they ALL go?????

If mater dei shits the bed in Texas I imagine md87 will join the other fanboys in that big Fanboy Cemetery in the sky.

RedZone lives!

Come on...there is only 1 DBP poster here that matters....and that's 66!....😉

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You ask a guy to prove a team has 28 D1 kids and get this kind of answer. 

It sure ain't how it used to be, smdh

gardenstateliar said

I have the list in my possession. There's a method to our madness ;) 

Anyways, wasted enough time on a complete loser.

I want to see the "secret list of 28 D1s" and I want to know the "method to our madness".

I don't want to know anything else today because I already know everything else. I don't know those 2 things though.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Your major problem is you are just too damn stupid to be posting on the national stage....you are an absolute embarrassment to Florida.

The Florida posters who post at the Florida forum are nothing like YOU.

What's really wrong with you, nolescum813?....

You just hate honesty. No one would make fun of Louisiana teams losing OOS if you didn’t try and belittle other teams and states. 

You make it impossible to talk Louisiana football. You are the complete embarrassment. When Curtis, Newman and Karr all lose, you’re gone! And maybe we can talk real Louisiana football with @Frosty4024 @westbankeagle @Reb72 @Hortdaddy  etc etc 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You just hate honesty. No one would make fun of Louisiana teams losing OOS if you didn’t try and belittle other teams and states. 

You make it impossible to talk Louisiana football. You are the complete embarrassment. When Curtis, Newman and Karr all lose, you’re gone! And maybe we can talk real Louisiana football with @Frosty4024 @westbankeagle @Reb72 @Hortdaddy  etc etc 

You are as irrelevant at this forum as you are at the Florida forum.....

Just a total loser, scum813. Face it!

• Haha 1

What's funny is how you try to solicit credit for Louisiana playing AHP "without an all-star team" but then you rattle off a list of D1 prospects that is more than 99% of schools in the country.

Edna Karr will lose badly to AHP but "not having an all-star team" won't be the reason.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And you are the forum punching bag. When Berkeley walks out of the stadium with a blowout of Manning High, you are gone for good! 

Fuck off, little guy.

Make a legit football post sometimes......and get your ass out of your mouth!

Notice how he always does this too.

He's practically acknowledging that they'll lose but makes sure that "win or lose" Edna Karr will blah, blah, blah.

Usually something about them playing hard or making them remember or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

What's funny is how you try to solicit credit for Louisiana playing AHP "without an all-star team" but then you rattle off a list of D1 prospects that is more than 99% of schools in the country.

I also said don't feel sorry for Edna Karr. 

They sure didn't build that team as ALL those guys were on it last year.