MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Why do they have to go undefeated?

I say that Because if they don’t and IMG does or SJB or MD then they will be National Champs, not SFA….

If all 4 teams finish with 1 loss it will go to SJB or MD because the perception is those are the 2 best teams….

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think 8 Texas teams beating the tar out of 5 Evangel Louisiana state champs erases any shit you got from decades ago 

And they're a bordering state that has had dozens and dozens of shots at Texas teams over the last few decades.

Again, if a Louisiana team was playing Duncanville, RedZone would be creaming himself.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And they're a bordering state that has had dozens and dozens of shots at Texas teams over the last few decades.

Again, if a Louisiana team was playing Duncanville, RedZone would be creaming himself.

You get perspective from the source. He’s like an amoeba that slimes from thread to thread contradicting himself, and when he gets called out, he says see ya or just changes the subject. 

This is the same clown who made a thread for this game 

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

...mater dei needs this win.

We've already played Duncanville

Duncanville and John Curtis both smashed Evangel in 2018....Evangel lost 4 games and really wasn't that good. They were better than they are now though.

Duncanville had a great QB in 2018...not so much in 2021.

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You can spin it however you like, but the 2 wins 20 years ago still stand as the greatest ever vs Texas.

Lets see what mater dei does and Duncanvile does in 2021...maybe it bumps those two wins, maybe it doesn't.

The bar was set 20 years ago.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...mater dei needs this win.

We've already played Duncanville

Duncanville and John Curtis both smashed Evangel in 2018....Evangel lost 4 games and really wasn't that good. They were better than they are now though.

Duncanville had a great QB in 2018...not so much in 2021.

You forgot to mention Evangel also lost to Bishop Lynch TX and North Little Rock AR!!

LMAO!!! 

Evangel only went 8-4 instead of 10-2 because they played 3 OOS games. Lol. This pussy tried to not add any context as to why they lost 4 games. More hypocrisy. Crying about context. 

Evangel was carrying the tradition they made famous

0-3 vs OOS teams 

8-1 vs Louisiana teams 😂

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You forgot to mention Evangel also lost to Bishop Lynch TX and North Little Rock AR!!

LMAO!!! 

Evangel only went 8-4 instead of 10-2 because they played 3 OOS games. Lol. This pussy tried to not add any context as to why they lost 4 games. More hypocrisy. Crying about context. 

Evangel was carrying the tradition they made famous

0-3 vs OOS teams 

8-1 vs Louisiana teams 😂

You ever get the feeling NO ONE really gives a shit what you babble about? You really should because you are one dumb SOB.

I said Evangel lost 4 games.........I should have said both Duncanville and John Curtis finished Top 25 at Calpreps that year....it's all that matters.

Evangel's only quality wins were over CE Byrd, La who beat the Texas TAPP D1 State Champ Bishop Lynch (Dallas). Bishop Lynch ended up ranked #12 in Texas. 

Byrd was #27 in Louisiana and got a Texas skin...go figure, right. 

27 Byrd [C. E.] (Shreveport, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 1 I 7-3 4-2 (t 2nd) 0-2 35.4 32.2 66-49
WINS: #129 Bishop Dunne (Dallas, TX) (17-14), #1123 Captain Shreve (Shreveport, LA) (27-25), #2124 Airline (Bossier City, LA) (28-18), #2178 Sulphur (LA) (13-6), #2268 Parkway (Bossier City, LA) (31-13), #3685 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (35-8), #7061 Southwood (Shreveport, LA) (41-0), LOSSES: #184 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) (37-17), #184 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) (42-7), #1295 Haughton (LA) (42-21)

Bottom line:

Evangel lost 4 games.

...2 to state champs and 2 to state runner-ups.

Now go fuck yourself, you funny looking stupid person.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

I say that Because if they don’t and IMG does or SJB or MD then they will be National Champs, not SFA….

If all 4 teams finish with 1 loss it will go to SJB or MD because the perception is those are the 2 best teams….

I don't see how anyone can argue against IMG not having the best team in America right now. They have 28 FBS kids with 18 4 stars or better and that's just counting the 22 and 23 class kids. MD has 4 or 6 4 stars off the top of my head. IMG will not get beat this year. They're literally in a league by themselves. 

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You ever get the feeling NO ONE really gives a shit what you babble about? You really should because you are one dumb SOB.

I said Evangel lost 4 games.........I should have said both Duncanville and John Curtis finished Top 25 at Calpreps that year....it's all that matters.

Evangel's only quality wins were over CE Byrd, La who beat the Texas TAPP D1 State Champ Bishop Lynch (Dallas). Bishop Lynch ended up ranked #12 in Texas. 

Byrd was #27 in Louisiana and got a Texas skin...go figure, right. 

27 Byrd [C. E.] (Shreveport, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 1 I 7-3 4-2 (t 2nd) 0-2 35.4 32.2 66-49
WINS: #129 Bishop Dunne (Dallas, TX) (17-14), #1123 Captain Shreve (Shreveport, LA) (27-25), #2124 Airline (Bossier City, LA) (28-18), #2178 Sulphur (LA) (13-6), #2268 Parkway (Bossier City, LA) (31-13), #3685 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (35-8), #7061 Southwood (Shreveport, LA) (41-0), LOSSES: #184 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) (37-17), #184 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) (42-7), #1295 Haughton (LA) (42-21)

Bottom line:

Evangel lost 4 games.

...2 to state champs and 2 to state runner-ups.

Now go fuck yourself, you funny looking stupid person.

Calm down Chip, you are going to give yourself a heart attack 😂

Calling Bishop Lynch a Texas state champion is like calling the college basketball NIT tournament winner a national champion. Lol. 

speaking of Bishop Lynch they whooped up on evangel back in 2018 as well. One of those 4 losses you keep talking about. 

but when we brought up the fact Deerfield beach limped to four losses the year they beat Zachary 53 to 0 you disregarded it. In this case, it’s your main idea 

it’s OK red flag with mom jeans. don’t let it keep you up at night. we are just ragging on you. 

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

I don't see how anyone can argue against IMG not having the best team in America right now. They have 28 FBS kids with 18 4 stars or better. MD has 4 or 6 4 stars off the top of my head. IMG will not get beat this year. They're literally in a league by themselves. 

IMG has never played a single game where they didn’t have the most talent yet they’ve lost multiple times. Img is not well coached and lacks cohesiveness. Can’t have much team chemistry when they start over with a fresh roster every single year. They’re certainly beatable this year. There were 60 FBS kids in the MD/SJB game last year BTW. That number will be pretty similar if not higher this year. MD/Bosco/Westlake/Aquinas etc could all beat IMG this year. Of course IMG could also beat the teams mentioned, I just don’t buy that they’re in a league of their own. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I don't see how anyone can argue against IMG not having the best team in America right now. They have 28 FBS kids with 18 4 stars or better and that's just counting the 22 and 23 class kids. 

Bishop suckamore, OH does too...what gives?

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Bishop suckamore, OH does too...what gives?

Im still waiting to see that confirmed in the 247 data base. Even if I concede they have 28 FBS kids. They might have 2-3 4 stars maxed. Personally I just dont think the numbers are there. Ill do a 247 deep dive.

37 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I don't see how anyone can argue against IMG not having the best team in America right now. They have 28 FBS kids with 18 4 stars or better and that's just counting the 22 and 23 class kids. MD has 4 or 6 4 stars off the top of my head. IMG will not get beat this year. They're literally in a league by themselves. 

Agree. An undefeated IMG team trumps a one-loss MD or SJB in the end. Especially if DV is as down as the TX posters are saying. 

Also, don’t sleep on BS with their 28 D1 recruits. Plus they’re playing IMG in OH! 

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Im still waiting to see that confirmed in the 247 data base. Even if I concede they have 28 FBS kids. They might have 2-3 4 stars maxed. Personally I just dont think the numbers are there. Ill do a 247 deep dive.

I did that exercise just last week. All 28 are there. However, several are still listed under their former schools. 

27 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

IMG has never played a single game where they didn’t have the most talent yet they’ve lost multiple times. Img is not well coached and lacks cohesiveness. Can’t have much team chemistry when they start over with a fresh roster every single year. They’re certainly beatable this year. There were 60 FBS kids in the MD/SJB game last year BTW. That number will be pretty similar if not higher this year. MD/Bosco/Westlake/Aquinas etc could all beat IMG this year. Of course IMG could also beat the teams mentioned, I just don’t buy that they’re in a league of their own. 

Yeah but I don't think nobody has had 18 4 stars or better on a single team yet. While I certainly agree its hard to build up the cohesiveness and chemistry with roster resets like they have. If somebody could beat them it would be MD or SJB. They took Duncaville apart with a lesser roster then they have now. I have no doubt they would beat Westlake like a drum. 

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Multiple times??? They’re 61-3 since the program started. Much better record than any other team in the same timeframe. 

• Like 1