MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

On 7/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, RedZone said:

You are going to be one sad CA kid if Duncanville beats mater dei.

I imagine you will stop posting all together. That's what happens to egotistical fanboys. I've seen them drop like flies during my career on the forums. 

You will just be a "sad stat" like the others.

Your LA teams get bitch-slapped in OOS games all the time......but you're still here. (Unfortunately.)

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, RedZone said:

You are going to be one sad CA kid if Duncanville beats mater dei.

I imagine you will stop posting all together. That's what happens to egotistical fanboys. I've seen them drop like flies during my career on the forums. 

You will just be a "sad stat" like the others.

PS: And how the hell is Dville supposed to win anyway?  They start a new QB who probably hasn't even read through the playbook yet.....against the nastiest D in the nation!  Bailey, Su'a, Te'o and Kerry are gonna have that poor kid running for his pitiful life all game.  And if he actually does have time to pass, he's throwing into the best secondary in the country.  DVille can't win if it can't score.  And MD will score all it wants with Raleek and CJ, et al.  (That's Latin.  It means "and others.")

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

If SJB or MD runs the table and beats DLS worse than SFA does, though, then not so fast with that SFA Natty.  As you said, though, SFA's not gonna win all those games.  IF, though.....

IF SFA goes undefeated then they are National Champs Period…. To be a National Champ You have to play the Best National Schedule….

MD needs to sue the CIF so they can play IMG and Those type of programs, if they don’t, they are not a National Team…. Blowing out Villa Park and La Mirada is ridiculous and embarrassing with all the players MD has….

When MD wanted transfers so they could beat SJB and DLS they sued the CIF… So why not sue them again so they can play IMG?…. 

You can say teams don’t want to play MD but the reality is every National academy would play MD  but it looks like MD Is Hiding Behind the CIF….

If Rollo really wants this all he has to do is speak up and say “MD and SJB Need to Be Able to Schedule IMG”which he has not done…. I hope they do so, They should be playing IMG every year and not Villa Park and La Mirada…. 

SJB needs to be do better too… It is Absurd that SJB has not played IMG and Public School Cen 10 Has….

If those 2 steams are so tough and not afraid to “Play Anyone, Anywhere” show it by suing the CIF and Making the IMG games Happen…. Then this “National Championship” thing will actually mean something…. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

You can say teams don’t want to play MD but the reality is every National academy would play MD  but it looks like MD Is Hiding Behind the CIF…. 

😂

Teams don’t want to play MD. Including elite privates from across the country. Fact. That is the reality. Your statement that every national team would play MD is incorrect. Go ask gorman and St. Louis why we aren’t playing them this year. It looks like MD is hiding behind the CIF? Not a good take. In the last two full seasons we have played both IMG and SFA. The two best academies in the country. Definitely not hiding behind the CIF. IMG fucked up with the local powers by recruiting kids from MD and bosco. Eli ricks & Josh Delgado. Why would Rollo & Jason go fight to play them when they’re actively recruiting players from their rosters? 

MD needs to sue the CIF so they can play IMG and Those type of programs, if they don’t, they are not a National Team…. 

Completely false. If MD played DV, BC, SJC, DM, BG, DBP etc (played 4/6 listed btw) would that make them a national team? Or do we have to play IMG annually? 🤣🤣 IMG is the only relevant program that we can’t play. Let’s initiate a legal battle to play one academy?  BTW I actually do wish we played IMG and think it’s a stupid rule. We do not need to play them though. Thank God we play Sjb twice a year and they’re better than IMG. Every trinity league team, Bishop gorman, St Louis, Grayson U, Florida and Jersey privates etc are all playing by the same rules. Wonder what they’re hiding behind. I’ll play Aquinas, DeMatha, BC, SJP, BG etc over IMG every time. Schools that operate by the same rules as MD but have actual history and fan bases. If Ancich or Moschetti want to step up and play MD, why not? IMG played 4 loss public Venice FL team last year. Or do we not criticize them for playing local teams in order to fill their schedule?

“If you don’t sue CIF you’re not a national team!” C’mon my man! 😂

If those 2 steams are so tough and not afraid to “Play Anyone, Anywhere” show it by suing the CIF and Making the IMG games Happen…. Then this “National Championship” thing will actually mean something…. 

This has been proven by the schedules both have played recently. Again, IMG is the only team MD is not allowed to play & we’ve actually played them recently. Rollo knew the rule was going into effect so he scheduled IMG and handled business. We’ll worry about getting IMG on the schedule when we don’t play the Braves twice annually. Still can’t make a bigger game than MD/Sjb. Sports illustrated magazine just put out an awesome piece on the game. Go check it out. 

Anyway, MD will play three of the top ten games in the country this year. (So far, still waiting on TL vs USA game) But, no IMG. 😉 

• Like 2

mater dei is attempting to do something Louisiana has done twice already....20 years ago.

Beat a 6A (was 5A then)Texas State Champion who finished #1 in Texas and who finished in the Top 5 and Top 10 in the National Polls.

Those 2 Louisiana wins still rank as the All Time Best Wins vs the best High School Football State in the Nation 20 years later.

Good luck mater dei.......don't let the message board down.

I sorta feel sorry for the mater die fanboys/girls though.

They let an amateur con man influence and lead them to believe that Duncanville is the best team in Texas this year.

The best team in Texas is Westlake........that's my professional opinion. They are the most polished squad with perhaps one of the best passing attacks in the nation. Huge and talented OL to boot.

Duncanville will "bully" their schedule like South Panola used to do in the day, but fail again in the playoffs..

That said. I hope Duncanville beats the hell out of mater dei and brings some of these smug fanboys back to earth with the commoners..

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

mater dei is attempting to do something Louisiana has done twice already....20 years ago.

Beat a 6A (was 5A then)Texas State Champion who finished #1 in Texas and who finished in the Top 5 and Top 10 in the National Polls.

Those 2 Louisiana wins still rank as the All Time Best Wins vs the best High School Football State in the Nation 20 years later.

Good luck mater dei.......don't let the message board down.

I think 8 Texas teams beating the tar out of 5 Evangel Louisiana state champs erases any shit you got from decades ago 

mater dei is traveling 1500? miles to Dallas to play the #5 Preseason team in Texas who has never won a state championship.

"hoopla, game of the year"

Westlake stays in Texas and schedules the #7 Preseason team Euless Trinity who has won 3 Texas State championships.

"not a peep"

35d9db68141479ece6e53e79df901e29.gif

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

mater dei is traveling 1500? miles to Dallas to play the #5 Preseason team in Texas who has never won a state championship.

Westlake stays in Texas and schedules the #7 Preseason team Euless Trinity who has won 3 Texas State championships.

"not a peep"

The last time Euless Trinity played Duncanville was in the 2017 Texas Playoffs.....Duncanville took a loss in the 2nd round, their only loss 28-27. Trinity lost 3 games that year. 

Duncanville (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region I District 7 6A 11-1 7-0 (1st) 11-1 52.3 34.6 60-70
WINS: #300 DeSoto (TX) (24-14), #473 South Grand Prairie (Grand Prairie, TX) (28-14), #717 Cedar Hill (TX) (41-6), #1620 Plano East (Plano, TX) (42-24), #2030 Houston [Sam] (Arlington, TX) (48-0), #2190 Ellison [C. E.] (Killeen, TX) (62-0), #2410 Skyline (Dallas, TX) (45-7), #2427 Grand Prairie (TX) (45-6), #3716 Irving (TX) (49-7), #4490 MacArthur (Irving, TX) (56-0), #5653 Nimitz (Irving, TX) (47-7), LOSSES: #146 Trinity (Euless, TX) (28-27)

Euless Trinity is 3-0 vs Duncanville All Time.

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Westlake stays in Texas and schedules the #7 Preseason team Euless Trinity who has won 3 Texas State championships.

"not a peep"

DV does have 1 Title...from 1998.

Westlake vs Euless Trinity?.......no one even cares. 

I think if Trinity knocks off Texas Preseason #1 Westlake it would be a bigger deal than mater dei knocking off Preseason #5 Duncanville, if they can.

Then we move along to the playoffs where Texas football normally starts.....it's a season in itself.

This clown woke up dick riding Texas because there is nothing interesting coming out of Louisiana. 5 “big” games and they are going to go at best 1-4 in those games 

AHP over Karr 

Male over Curtis 

Good Counsel over BR Catholic 

Berkeley over Newman 

Curtis vs Oxford MS (toss up) 

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂

Teams don’t want to play MD. Including elite privates from across the country. Fact. That is the reality. Your statement that every national team would play MD is incorrect. Go ask gorman and St. Louis why we aren’t playing them this year. It looks like MD is hiding behind the CIF? Not a good take. In the last two full seasons we have played both IMG and SFA. The two best academies in the country. Definitely not hiding behind the CIF. IMG fucked up with the local powers by recruiting kids from MD and bosco. Eli ricks & Josh Delgado. Why would Rollo & Jason go fight to play them when they’re actively recruiting players from their rosters? 

Completely false. If MD played DV, BC, SJC, DM, BG, DBP etc (played 4/6 listed btw) would that make them a national team? Or do we have to play IMG annually? 🤣🤣 IMG is the only relevant program that we can’t play. Let’s initiate a legal battle to play one academy?  BTW I actually do wish we played IMG and think it’s a stupid rule. We do not need to play them though. Thank God we play Sjb twice a year and they’re better than IMG. Every trinity league team, Bishop gorman, St Louis, Grayson U, Florida and Jersey privates etc are all playing by the same rules. Wonder what they’re hiding behind. I’ll play Aquinas, DeMatha, BC, SJP, BG etc over IMG every time. Schools that operate by the same rules as MD but have actual history and fan bases. If Ancich or Moschetti want to step up and play MD, why not? IMG played 4 loss public Venice FL team last year. Or do we not criticize them for playing local teams in order to fill their schedule?

“If you don’t sue CIF you’re not a national team!” C’mon my man! 😂

This has been proven by the schedules both have played recently. Again, IMG is the only team MD is not allowed to play & we’ve actually played them recently. Rollo knew the rule was going into effect so he scheduled IMG and handled business. We’ll worry about getting IMG on the schedule when we don’t play the Braves twice annually. Still can’t make a bigger game than MD/Sjb. Sports illustrated magazine just put out an awesome piece on the game. Go check it out. 

Anyway, MD will play three of the top ten games in the country this year. (So far, still waiting on TL vs USA game) But, no IMG. 😉 

How do you know that SJB is Better then IMG?…. What is SJB’s Record against IMG?…. 

MD has 1-4 point win over IMG that could have gone either way….

If Rollo and Negro are worried about IMG recruiting their players then My point is correct that Both SJB and MD are Hiding behind the CIF so they don’t have to play IMG….

What I luv is Rollo and Negro can raid any team they want and recruit their players however they need the CIF to “Protect” Them from Big Bad IMG recruiting their players….🤣

So what if MD and SJB play each other Twice, if IMG is Better then MD and SJB are not playing the best team in the Country…. 

If your Goal is to be National Champ, you should play the Best, IMG is recognized by all the Ranking’s and can be crowned National Champion so there is no Excuse for MD or SJB not to play IMG every year….

51 minutes ago, RedZone said:

"not a peep"

The Westlake/Trinity game will at Chaparral Stadium home of the Westlake Chaparral.

Capacity-10,000

3 (1).jpg

10 hours ago, MD87 said:

PS: And how the hell is Dville supposed to win anyway?  They start a new QB who probably hasn't even read through the playbook yet.....against the nastiest D in the nation!  Bailey, Su'a, Te'o and Kerry are gonna have that poor kid running for his pitiful life all game.  And if he actually does have time to pass, he's throwing into the best secondary in the country.  DVille can't win if it can't score.  And MD will score all it wants with Raleek and CJ, et al.  (That's Latin.  It means "and others.")

I always enjoy some good smack talk combined with educational insights during my morning coffee time.  Well done MD87

• Thanks 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

How do you know that SJB is Better then IMG?…. What is SJB’s Record against IMG?…. 

MD has 1-4 point win over IMG that could have gone either way….

If Rollo and Negro are worried about IMG recruiting their players then My point is correct that Both SJB and MD are Hiding behind the CIF so they don’t have to play IMG….

What I luv is Rollo and Negro can raid any team they want and recruit their players however they need the CIF to “Protect” Them from Big Bad IMG recruiting their players….🤣

So what if MD and SJB play each other Twice, if IMG is Better then MD and SJB are not playing the best team in the Country…. 

If your Goal is to be National Champ, you should play the Best, IMG is recognized by all the Ranking’s and can be crowned National Champion so there is no Excuse for MD or SJB not to play IMG every year….

🤣 You avoided so much of the post, nice! Anyway, your “point” couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s a baseless claim that you made up in your head. DLS fan boy gonna fan boy though. MD and Bosco hiding from IMG is a joke. IMG is actively recruiting from their rosters, so what is CIF protecting them from? Nothing. Do better. I guess any school that could possibly be crowned the best needs to pass the “big bad” (your words) IMG test!! No one is scared of IMG. You're acting like MD and Bosco had any say in CIF’s decision. Weak, but I understand you want them to start a legal battle so they can play one academy from Florida one time a year. You’re very quick to forget that IMG got the doors blown off by a SFA team that just barely escaped a running clock in California. “So what if MD/SJB play twice a year!” I won’t even bother with that one LOL. Write CIF a letter for me! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2