MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA plays the following elite teams: STA, GC, SJR, DLS, AHP and IMG. And four of those games are AWAY. Like get on an airplane AWAY.

A reminder that Cen10 lost to MD and SJB by a combined 68 points the last time out. No comparison. 

I guess nobody told you cali is the only state where losing boost your rankings.

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA plays the following elite teams: STA, GC, SJR, DLS, AHP and IMG. And four of those games are AWAY. Like get on an airplane AWAY.

A reminder that Cen10 lost to MD and SJB by a combined 68 points the last time out. No comparison. 

I’m not saying that SFA doesn’t have a good schedule. When it is all said and done MDs will be better because we have playoffs. Especially if we play Bosco twice and DLS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m not saying that SFA doesn’t have a good schedule. When it is all said and done MDs will be better because we have playoffs. Especially if we play Bosco twice and DLS. 

Those SFA games will be more difficult in every way. MD and SJB playing each other twice doesn't remotely compare in the big scheme of things. Teams like Servite and Cen10 are not all that. We'll agree to disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA obviously has the most difficult schedule this year by far. But it is highly doubtful that they will finish this season undefeated. If they are lucky they will go 3-3 vs the opponents that you just wrote. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those SFA games will be more difficult in every way. MD and SJB playing each other twice doesn't remotely compare in the big scheme of things. Teams like Servite and Cen10 are not all that. We'll agree to disagree. 

How did GC fair in Southern California?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The two best teams in the country playing each other twice doesn’t compare in the grand scheme of things? What dude? 

You are going to be one sad CA kid if Duncanville beats mater dei.

I imagine you will stop posting all together. That's what happens to egotistical fanboys. I've seen them drop like flies during my career on the forums. 

You will just be a "sad stat" like the others.

15 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

SFA obviously has the most difficult schedule this year by far. But it is highly doubtful that they will finish this season undefeated. If they are lucky they will go 3-3 vs the opponents that you just wrote. 

Agree with this 100%…. Incredible National Schedule and if they Go undefeated Crown them National Champs!!!… I have no problem with that….

I actually Hope that would happen and finally Motivate MD and SJB to pool their resources and sue the CIF to allow them to play IMG and the Academy teams…. If you want to win a “National Championship” you have to play those teams…. 

But no way does SFA go undefeated…. They remind me of ST. John’s a couple years ago who scheduled “Everyone” and had like 4 or 5 losses…..

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Disagree…. These are League and Playoff games, those games SFA plays means nothing….

Plus, Servite would Smoke SFA this year, SFA has no Coaching…. Servite is a well Coached team and the kids play for each other not just for the Recruiters….

SFA’s record this year will show this….

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You are going to be one sad CA kid if Duncanville beats mater dei.

I imagine you will stop posting all together. That's what happens to egotistical fanboys. I've seen them drop like flies during my career on the forums. 

You will just be a "sad stat" like the others.

Nah. I’m not going anywhere. Not that DV has any shot to win anyway. My worst day in California is superior to your best day in the swamp. It is baffling that you still post on here after calling a veteran the N word. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Agree with this 100%…. Incredible National Schedule and if they Go undefeated Crown them National Champs!!!… I have no problem with that….

I actually Hope that would happen and finally Motivate MD and SJB to pool their resources and sue the CIF to allow them to play IMG and the Academy teams…. If you want to win a “National Championship” you have to play those teams…. 

But no way does SFA go undefeated…. They remind me of ST. John’s a couple years ago who scheduled “Everyone” and had like 4 or 5 losses…..

SJC had the bulk of their toughest games at home. The opposite is true for SFA. 

STA, DLS, AHP and IMG all AWAY. That's crazy. 

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Plus, Servite would Smoke SFA this year, SFA has no Coaching…. Servite is a well Coached team and the kids play for each other not just for the Recruiters….

Truth! Biff is an absolute joke. Actually quite pathetic. He had his one chance against MD. Part of me would like to embarrass him again but I hope we never play that clown again. What he does is nothing more than a disgusting charade.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Truth! Biff is an absolute joke. Actually quite pathetic. He had his one chance against MD. Part of me would like to embarrass him again but I hope we never play that clown again. What he does is nothing more than a disgusting charade.

Biff is barely involved anymore on the coaching-side. The HC is now Messay Hailemariam, who was highlighted in the HBO documentary. 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Enjoy your last couple of months on here! No more racial slurs before you get the boot! 

You don't handle success very well, and you won't be able to handle the failure if Duncanville wins. Typical with your breed of poster.

What you don't know is texasfrog and his crew will invade this forum if Duncanville were to win and I give you a week before you bail. You will be a nobody very quickly. "wink"

Pray tonight that doesn't happen.

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Winners by game 🔒

#1 Mater Dei 

#2 Mater Dei

#3 Img 

#4 bosco

#5 Sta

#6 DLS

#7 Miami Central

#8 Ahp 

#9 Mater Dei

#10 Sjp 

What IS it about you Cali beachboys, who don't think Georgia is relevant? If Milton is really legit in Georgia! I predict a win in the Keystone State!

FYI, when SFA and Colquitt played a common opponent in Bishop Sullivan recently! THESE were the results!

SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8

Colquitt Co. public school Packers 38 Bishop Sullivan 7. And without a running clock, it WOULDA, SHOULDA, COULDA been REALLY NASTY for da BISHOP!

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You don't handle success very well, and you won't be able to handle the failure if Duncanville wins. Typical with your breed of poster.

What you don't know is texasfrog and his crew will invade this forum if Duncanville were to win and I give you a week before you bail. You will be a nobody very quickly. "wink"

Pray tonight that doesn't happen.

Lmao @Texasfrog  child please. You lose your cool on here and resort to using racial slurs. It’s in your best interest that we don’t talk about who handles things well. Enjoy the swamp you racist rat! 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 11:50 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Biff is barely involved anymore on the coaching-side. The HC is now Messay Hailemariam, who was highlighted in the HBO documentary. 

Hailemariam?  Is that "Hail Mary" in some other language?  Is that even a real name?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 11:29 PM, THEOC89 said:

If SJB or MD runs the table and beats DLS worse than SFA does, though, then not so fast with that SFA Natty.  As you said, though, SFA's not gonna win all those games.  IF, though.....