MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Of course not.

Kilgore was trash, by the way.

Lee had 3 losses and finished #7 in calpreps.

LOL.

Lee 3 losses #5 Lufkin #12 Longview and #52 Euless Trinity. Not one bad loss. Its hard to judge Kilgore I give you that one but the other 3 were legit as they come

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

11 Losses: IMG x2, STA, SJP, LCA, Amat, BG, Liberty NV, Bellevue, MNW, Union

STA beating skyline is not a top 150 loss.  It’s not a hard concept except for a goof trying to create a narrative, steele was 66th in Texas, jesuit was way out of the top 150. 

this is why no one takes you serious, there is little credibility to what’s posted.  

The record is 13-9 vs top 150 teams.  Neither TX nor OOS teams get credit for beating a non top 150 team  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

STA beating skyline is not a top 150 loss.  It’s not a hard concept except for a goof trying to create a narrative, steele was 66th in Texas, jesuit was way out of the top 150. 

this is why no one takes you serious, there is little credibility to what’s posted.  

The record is 13-9 vs top 150 teams.  Neither TX nor OOS teams get credit for beating a non top 150 team  

Horsefly is back like he left something!!! 

welcome back. Hope you stick around for some football talk. No politics. Lol 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

No just a history lesson

Much respect for those teams that laid the ground work for our great sport. Austin Reagan, Permian, Waco, Wichita Falls, Stratford, Plano, etc. But we're in the 21st Century now. What you do vs the likes of MD, IMG, BG, STA, SJP, etc. is now the modern-day barometer of success. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

??? STA, SJP and LCA were all T150 teams during those years! It's TX vs OOS opponents ranked in the T150. Not Texas teams ranked in the T150 vs T150 OOS teams. You can't have it both ways. 

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? STA, SJP and LCA were all T150 teams during those years! It's TX vs OOS opponents ranked in the T150. Not Texas teams ranked in the T150 vs T150 OOS teams. You can't have it both ways. 

But the teams they beat WERENT!! 

You want me to include the Texas top 150 teams that beat non top 150 OOS teams?  😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But the teams they beat WERENT!! 

You want me to include the Texas top 150 teams that beat nonstop 150 OOS teams?  😂 

Allen over viera, Utah East, ECA (2)

Westlake over  niceville

skyline over ridgeway and cocoa

Duncanville over ECA

trinity over eastern Christian 

Desoto over eastern Christian 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Allen over viera, Utah East, ECA (2)

Westlake over  niceville

skyline over ridgeway and cocoa

Duncanville over ECA

trinity over eastern Christian 

Desoto over eastern Christian 

Again, this exercise is about identifying the record of ANY TX team (regardless of their ranking) that has a victory vs a Top 150 OOS team between 2008-2020. As of now, that record is 8-11; 3-6 since 2016. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, this exercise is about identifying the record of ANY TX team (regardless of their ranking) that has a victory vs a Top 150 OOS team between 2008-2020. As of now, that record is 8-11; 3-6 since 2016. 

I don’t care.  If your exercise has a bunch of holes in it, then it’s not worth a plumb nickel. It took me 5 minutes to find your mistakes.  

you still missed the 5 wins over top 150 teams, and the loss over BTW. I gave that to you with the teams and the years.  you’re a joke GSB.  Obtuse even after all this time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

I don’t care.  If your exercise has a bunch of holes in it, then it’s not worth a plumb nickel. It took me 5 minutes to find your mistakes.  

you still missed the 5 wins over top 150 teams, and the loss over BTW. I gave that to you with the teams and the years.  you’re a joke GSB.  Obtuse even after all this time. 

I'm a joke and you're touting wins over unranked Eastern Christian MD. Right. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm a joke and you're touting wins over unranked Eastern Christian MD. Right. 

I used the same criteria you did, any team that was in the top 150 regardless of where their opponent was ranked.  That’s exactly what STA beating skyline looked like.  🤡 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I used the same criteria you did, any team that was in the top 150 regardless of where their opponent was ranked.  That’s exactly what STA beating skyline looked like.  🤡 

Skyline touts the following 12 ballers as notable NFL alums: Tim Jackson, Dante Jones, Allen Rossum, Antonio Wilson, Josh Bell, Mikail Baker, Mike Morgan, Steve Williams, Mike Davis, Corey Nelson, Pau Dawson and Aaron Brewer. No matter how you slice and dice it's also a Top 40 program in the history of TX HSFB thanks to its 157-60 record since 2003. 

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Skyline touts the following 12 ballers as notable NFL alums: Tim Jackson, Dante Jones, Allen Rossum, Antonio Wilson, Josh Bell, Mikail Baker, Mike Morgan, Steve Williams, Mike Davis, Corey Nelson, Pau Dawson and Aaron Brewer. No matter how you slice and dice it's also a Top 40 program in the history of TX HSFB thanks to its 157-60 record since 2003. 

So what!  In 2010 they weren’t that strong of a team.  😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1