MP Top 10 HSFB games in 2021

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Actually....

Trinity (2x), Duncanville (2x), Aledo, Westlake, Carroll (2x), Allen (2x), etc.

They pretty much are the big dogs.

Woof.

And the opponents aren't exactly a definitive list of heavy hitters. I mean there are some but there are more Union's, Liberty's, Bishop Amat's, Life Christian's, etc.

I gave that guy 3 or 4 more Texas wins and he's still going to lie...can't do anything with him.

#done

34 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

In 2004 East Texas had 4 teams finish in the Top 16 nationally on CP. 

Lufkin #5 (My SR season)

Tyler Lee #7 (5A D1 state champs) we beat them and so did Longview)

Longview #7

Kilgore #16

Lufkin, Tyler Lee and Longview all played in the same district. Not bad for publics with 0 transfers. 

That's 5 Top 150 wins for my Pack 

http://calpreps.com/2004/ratings/National_all.htm

They each beat OOS teams ranked in the Top 150 at seasons end? 

17 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Ok I just checked out Bishop Sycamore schedule. I had no idea they played Duncanville in Ohio this year. This will be their 2nd varsity season ever. They went 0-6 last season. It looks like they're not in any league in Ohio. So im guessing you're right about them having transfers coming in because they will need it with that schedule. Can you say if all 28 kids are officially at Sycamore now ?

Most of the kids on their team are 5th year seniors. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MD87 said:

True (as '18 MD and '19 SJB attest, of course).  My point simply being, if MD/SJB and SFA end up with the same record and MD/SJB beat DLS worse than SFA does, then you have to give the nod to MD/SJB, regardless of whether SFA runs the table.

Why you gotta keep saying SFA beats DLS?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don't stereotype as TX has played 19 games all-time vs Top 150 OOS teams. That record is 8-11. 3-6 since 2016. 

How can one try to speak with so much certainty and authority and be way off?  The sad part is you’re off on both wins and losses, we’ve told you this before and you still continue to repeat this bullshit! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How can one try to speak with so much certainty and authority and be way off?  The sad part is you’re off on both wins and losses, we’ve told you this before and you still continue to repeat this bullshit! 

Please educate me. What I've posted to the best of my ability is TXs record vs Top 150 OOS opponents since 2008. I have it at 8-11. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You said all time, now it’s since 2008, which is it?  😂 

You need to catch-up. I originally posted that IMO 2008 began the modern-era of OOS HSFB. That's what I mean by "all-time." @Gametyme can confirm this. Not that it matters. 

PS Over the last five seasons (since 2016) TX is 3-6 vs Top 150 OOS teams. Do you dispute this too? 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You need to catch-up. I originally posted that IMO 2008 began the modern-era of OOS HSFB. That's what I mean by "all-time." @Gametyme can confirm this. Not that it matters. 

PS Over the last five seasons (since 2016) TX is 3-6 vs Top 150 OOS teams. Do you dispute this too? 

Then it’s not all time it’s since 2008, regardless here are the additional wins:  Union (‘13, ‘14) bentonville (‘12) franklington (‘10) Bingham (‘09) 

losees, take that LCA BS off, neither team was 150. Same for STA win over skyline, skyline wasn’t top 150. Also SJP, they didn’t beat a top 150 team.    Additional loss though, BTW vs Chill (‘12) 

if Texas only gets credit for beating top 150, then OOS teams should be the same for beating TXHSFB teams 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They each beat OOS teams ranked in the Top 150 at seasons end? 

Longview did #58 Evangel and we beat Longview. Then Tyler Lee won state in Div 1. Lufkin knocked out Longview in D2 before loosing to #2 SLC in the semi-finals. SLC had Chase Daniel.