How come Texas top publics teams don’t play Georgia’s top public teams….. THOUGHTS 💭

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You can show soft coverage and be playing a hard flat with Safety help. Was it man to man ? Cover 2 ? Cover 6 ? Cover 3 ? Cover 4 ? Cover 1 ? 0 coverage ? Was 3 with a cloud or sky ? Was it 2 man ?

This is what people do to pretend that they know football.

You exposed yourself earlier when you cowered and had no response to my factual claims about Texas defenses.

You're clueless.

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

In 2019 NS would had skull drug STA and SJR in the same day

North Shore couldn't stop a nosebleed.

This is all you do, super dad.

You just claim that (insert Texas team) would skull drag (insert OOS team).

No rhyme or reason.

Just that it would happen.

No more proof needed that you're a clown with no clue.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is what people do to pretend that they know football.

You exposed yourself earlier when you cowered and had no response to my factual claims about Texas defenses.

You're clueless.

😂 right from the guy that said they played cushion. Great observation Phillip.

6 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

😂 right from the guy that said they played cushion. Great observation Phillip.

I watched the game and I'm thoroughly versed in the reasons why Texas high school defenses suck.

And you're the guy who needed 5 hours to come up with a response and that response was about a player for North Shore who wasn't on the 2019 team.

Creepy Clown Sightings Unsolved Despite Arrests

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

North Shore couldn't stop a nosebleed.

This is all you do, super dad.

You just claim that (insert Texas team) would skull drag (insert OOS team).

No rhyme or reason.

Just that it would happen.

No more proof needed that you're a clown with no clue.

MD 38 SJB 24

SJB 39 MD 33

STA 24 DLS 14

SJB 49 DLS 28

Duncanville 35 SJ 14

MD 53 SJ 24

Northshore 31 Duncanville 17

So based on STA barely getting past DLS in 2019. I can conclude MD and SJB both were clearly better then STA based on how SJB handed DLS there ass. Also I can conclude Duncanviile was probably a TD dog vs MD and SJB but then NS beat Duncaville by 2 TD in the state game. So the real question is would STA been able to beat Atascocita in 2019 😂 what

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I watched the game and I'm thoroughly versed in the reasons why Texas high school defenses suck.

And you're the guy who needed 5 hours to come up with a response and that response was about a player for North Shore who wasn't on the 2019 team.

Creepy Clown Sightings Unsolved Despite Arrests

Yeah because I would rather not respond to such a shit observation. You cant even tl me what coverage was being played. 

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You proved what a clueless pussy you are.

They played the "don't put your hands on anybody and give up 125 points" coverage.

Yeah says the guy who team could barely mustard 24 points against DLS. NS would had beaten STA like a drum in 2019. Somebody got get big brother IMG 😂 nice one Phillip

On 7/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, RedZone said:

Texas is the only state to play with NCAA Rules now that Massachusetts ditched the NCAA Rules for the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) rules. Everyone except Texas uses NFHS rules now....

"The Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) voted last summer to adopt National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) rules for the 2019-20 school year in football, volleyball and baseball. Bay State football has been contested under modified versions of NCAA rules for decades but state administrators believe the change is necessary to avoid potential legal issues, fall in line with 48 other states and earn a vote at the national NFHS level."

#waitforit. #thebestisyettocome

On 7/6/2021 at 8:53 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Only TX and MA share the same rules. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gametyme said:

In 2019 NS would had skull drug STA and SJR in the same day

EVERY DEEEfense in Tejas is TRASH? Why do you think that schools draw 15,000, 20,000, 30,000 fans for games? It's because fans like a LOTTA SCORING! And defense in Tejas, is when a chick takes offense to your advances!

C'MON dude, you been drinking too much of that cowpoke Kool aide! I routinely look at the stats for the top tier offenses in the Lone Wolf State! And it's rare when you boys don't have multiple 4,000 and 5,000 yard rushers in the state! But NOBODY gets that type of yardage, if they are playing a REAL schedule! I don't think that ANYBODY in Georgia has ever rushed for 4,000, much less 5,000 yds. in a season! And we've had a few dudes toting the rock in Georgia, that you may have heard of!

William Andrews, Lionel James, Alvin Kamara, Tyreek Hill, Jamal Lewis, Garrison Hearst, Nick Chubb, GEORGE ROGERS, and HERSHEL WALKER! And Hershel played in the SMALLEST classification in the state!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You forgot MD also beat BC 62-14 in 2017. You're regurgitating what we already know. MD, SJB, IMG and SFA are on a different level than every other HSFB team in America. 

And why IS that? Recruiting don't show me SHIT in high school! Any clown can coach an all star team. The national association should take the same approach that some state associations do, such as Virginia and Maryland! Prohibit these types of teams from competing against REAL HIGH SCHOOL teams, and not football factories! They have made a laughing stock of the only pure football league left in the country!

On 7/6/2021 at 2:50 PM, Nolebull813 said:

A few reasons. Both states don’t really like to play top national competition. Plus it would be very hard logistically because both states want home games and rarely ever travel. 

Also part of the reason being is that the rosters are so enormous. it would cost 100K to move 150 bodies 1,000 miles away. 

Texas and Georgia are very similar to each other. so they would be perfect matches. but there are too many obstacles to overcome for it to be realistic that they get together

Do you ever actually READ what you post? I agree with you though, STA, AHP, Trinity Christian, Miami Northwestern, Booker T. Washington, Dr. Phillips, Miami Central, Eastside Catholic, Washington, East St. Louis, Ill., Trinity Catholic, Mo., Hoover, South Panola, Miss., Pickering Central, Ohio, St. Johns, DC, Good Counsel, SFA, Bergen Catholic, Crenshaw, Calif., and St. Peter's Prep, ARE TRASH!😄xD I guess Georgia should find some REAL teams in the future!

And Georgia teams don't want to travel which would result in the depleting of their booster club coffers! CONVERSELY, Tejas, who has a pipeline to FORT KNOX, is jist SCEEERED to be EXPOSED!