QB1 in the cesspool county.......

Sweetlarry

On 7/2/2021 at 9:13 PM, Ga96 said:

@Sweetlarry you must be Catholic with the moral compass you have.

You called Lowndes a cesspool meanwhile marietta is known for sex trafficking and drug rings.

https://www.ajc.com/news/marietta-hotel-the-latest-named-in-federal-sex-trafficking-lawsuits/46KKRAPSDZCZ5AA7WLOJBOLDTM/

What exactly does a problem with a motel in a the city have to do with the high football team?  That's know as a false equivalency and is a sign of a weak thought process.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:52 PM, FootballGuy said:

He is who we thought....who we KNOW he is. Great athlete/strong arm. Iffy as a passer. 

When my daughter was playing softball the coaches had her at third because she could throw a line drive to first and not on an arc.  I said she had a rubber band arm as the softball was going fast and mostly level but you just weren't real sure exactly where it was going.  They moved her to first where she became an excellent first base player.  If it got by her it was so far off it couldn't be reached and she could cover home before the pitcher most of the time.

On 7/3/2021 at 11:36 AM, Ga96 said:

They continue to talk down on a kid that has been to the semi finals every year he has played . They claim Lowndes is nothing without jacurri then they claim he sucks. If we go by that incorrect assessment then their entire program sucks because if we sucks and our QB sucks we shouldn't be winning anything.

Then again these are a bunch of people who have never played a down of footbalk but they think they know more than college recruiters.

I don't know how it was year before last but y'all were gifted your semifinal last year.  No way you should have been there.  You beat Newton strong.  Whoopy-do.  You beat N Cobb by one score.  You beat Milton after being gifted a couple of touchdowns.  Collins Hill stomped a mud hole in you.  Performances to be proud of for sure.  SMH.  Your since of reality is skewed about 15 degrees from reality.

On 7/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ga96 said:

Matter of fact what's your son doing isn't he a high school player ? What his name so we can keep up with him? @Sweetlarry

On 7/3/2021 at 9:45 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Your program has won nothing since anybody on your roster has been in school. Nothing.

I’m not on here badmouthing kids like you did Arik and talking shit to a school who pimpslapped lowends in the title game. I don’t run from conversations because I am afraid to answer question my big mouth brought up. I didn’t get my school investigated (it’s coming) for running my yap to fill my personal need for attention.

And I’d take my kid over yours throwing the ball eight days a week. 47%, like you, ain’t shit. 

@Ga96, had you paid *any* attention you would know his son's name (and his daughter's by the way), would know that he is a rising freshman, and would even know what he looked like as @Sweetlarry has even posted pictures and called him by name!

Sheesh man! (and I use that term lightly) Pay attention!  Stuff like this is why very few pay attention to you.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:36 AM, Ga96 said:

They continue to talk down on a kid that has been to the semi finals every year he has played . They claim Lowndes is nothing without jacurri then they claim he sucks. If we go by that incorrect assessment then their entire program sucks because if we sucks and our QB sucks we shouldn't be winning anything.

Then again these are a bunch of people who have never played a down of footbalk but they think they know more than college recruiters.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I can confirm I have never played a single down of footbalk. 

• Haha 3

On 7/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, I was right. You let your animus dictate the direction of the thread leading off with the title. 

I think “sissies” get shot with arrows and cloud their judgement about an athlete associated with your jilted lover (96) then post passively aggressive confirmation bias. 

Just speaking to the crusty thongs, twisted tampons and unrequited love on here. 

Culero. 

bgw

Dang all this talk about a 3*?  LOL.  I thought he was at least a borderline 5* since he gets so much play on this board.  But turns out only a 3? Come on playas, there has to be something more important and entertaining to talk about.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang all this talk about a 3*?  LOL.  I thought he was at least a borderline 5* since he gets so much play on this board.  But turns out only a 3? Come on playas, there has to be something more important and entertaining to talk about.

As @Rufus69 will tell you, the ️ system is a joke for mislabeling QB1!

(wink)