QB1 in the cesspool county.......

Sweetlarry

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I know Mr. Unstoppable got a running clock put on him.....

Rufus>>

The head coach said he had never in his life been down like that at the half, nor had his ass handed to him like that at the end of the game. 

This dumb dude still comes on here and tries to smack talk. Hahahaha. He might be able too next year, but, for now, he doesn't have much ground to stand on. xD

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

😂 what’s he supposed to say?

Id bet you, but I trust you to pay as much as I trust you in general. Not at all. 
I peaked at his stats and have seen a regression, not a progression. This leads to one of two conclusions. 

A) He is going backwards as a passer, which is the wrong direction or.......

B) All those #elite229lowendzWRs can’t catch the damn ball. 

You fancy yourself a know it all (remember Arik the DE? 😂) so you tell me why his stats are getting worse? Is he going backwards or do his WRs stink? 

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Of course Veal is going to prop up Jacurri, what is he going to say “Jacurri couldn’t hit the side of a barn” . It’s his client and he wants to get paid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 what’s he supposed to say?

Id bet you, but I trust you to pay as much as I trust you in general. Not at all. 
I peaked at his stats and have seen a regression, not a progression. This leads to one of two conclusions. 

A) He is going backwards as a passer, which is the wrong direction or.......

B) All those #elite229lowendzWRs can’t catch the damn ball. 

You fancy yourself a know it all (remember Arik the DE? 😂) so you tell me why his stats are getting worse? Is he going backwards or do his WRs stink? 

Numbers don’t lie, personal QB coaches do.

51 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Of course Veal is going to prop up Jacurri, what is he going to say “Jacurri couldn’t hit the side of a barn” . It’s his client and he wants to get paid. 

He didnt prop him up if you read it he said the same thing the guys at 247 sports said either way he will be alright at QB.

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I wasn’t bashing anyone,

ur cousin in Valdosta was talking reckless comparing Jaferrari  to Lamar Jackson 

Some of these sissies get their thongs crusty with the “bashing” kids. 

I haven’t seen any bash him. I have seen my bitch personally attack Arik several times. 

Must’ve missed where his caregiver Buf said anything about him personally attacking an 18 year old but hey, Buf played in the nba so he’s down for the cause and feels obligated to speak. Just forgets when it’s black on black crime. 

#racisssarereel 😂 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Some of these sissies get their thongs crusty with the “bashing” kids. 

I haven’t seen any bash him. I have seen my bitch personally attack Arik several times. 

Must’ve missed where his caregiver Buf said anything about him personally attacking an 18 year old but hey, Buf played in the nba so he’s down for the cause and feels obligated to speak. Just forgets when it’s black on black crime. 

#racisssarereel 😂 

So, I was right. You let your animus dictate the direction of the thread leading off with the title. 

I think “sissies” get shot with arrows and cloud their judgement about an athlete associated with your jilted lover (96) then post passively aggressive confirmation bias. 

Just speaking to the crusty thongs, twisted tampons and unrequited love on here. 

Culero. 

bgw

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, I was right. You let your animus dictate the direction of the thread leading off with the title. 

I think “sissies” get shot with arrows and cloud their judgement about an athlete associated with your jilted lover (96) then post passively aggressive confirmation bias. 

Just speaking to the crusty thongs, twisted tampons and unrequited love on here. 

Culero. 

bgw

😂 

Yes. You gots me. 

We all have are pets and people who can’t look after themselves (many not realizing it)  that we watch after, some just get caught up in the “who” more than the “why” and forget that the “why” is much more important.......regardless of “who” leads them there. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@Sweetlarry your QB has 0 stars abd barely any offers. If jacurri is bad with 4stars your QB is ass at best.

Your program has won nothing since anybody on your roster has been in school. Nothing. 

I’m not on here badmouthing kids like you did Arik and talking shit to a school who pimpslapped lowends in the title game. I don’t run from conversations because I am afraid to answer question my big mouth brought up. I didn’t get my school investigated (it’s coming) for running my yap to fill my personal need for attention. 

And I’d take my kid over yours throwing the ball eight days a week. 47%, like you, ain’t shit.