QB1 in the cesspool county.......

Sweetlarry

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Jacurri is a clone of SPPs Johnathan Lewis, who committed to Rutgers as a QB and graduated as a TE and special teams player. 

Definitely more of a Lamar Jackson. Jacurri is in his 1st full year of being a true dual threat QB. He has had to run the wing T all the way up until last year which is why tje scouts still love him. He has a high ceiling and a lot to work on in short and intermediate routes. Just a reminder there are a bunch of QBs he is and will continue to be ranked higher than. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Definitely more of a Lamar Jackson. Jacurri is in his 1st full year of being a true dual threat QB. He has had to run the wing T all the way up until last year which is why tje scouts still love him. He has a high ceiling and a lot to work on in short and intermediate routes. Just a reminder there are a bunch of QBs he is and will continue to be ranked higher than. 

He's just not very good at all truthfully at QB....watched this guy twice.

Out of position.

It would be me like trying to pass 5* Safety Jacoby Mathews (LSU commit) off as a 5* QB because he plays QB/Safety at Ponchatoula.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jacoby-Mathews-46082680/

Mathews is a run first QB who can complete some passes, but he's NOT a QB, will never be a QB. He can make some big plays though at QB because he has the ball in his hands the entire game.

Ponchatoula is a sleeper here in 5A this year. Have some nice talent.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

His biggest issue.......from somebody who played QB a million years ago, knows the position and understands what it takes to make it there long term.......is accuracy. Accuracy is a natural skill, not a learned one. You are or you aren’t. He can do some things with footwork, mechanics and arm slot that will help, but never enough where he can be relied upon to deliver consistent accurate throws. Many QBs are like that. 
For @ga96 to compare him to Lamar Jackson is sad. Why do that to a kid? He is nothing like Lamar Jackson. Nothing. 

I wish him a long and successful career and hope the best for him. Never want to see a kid fail. I just don’t see him ever being a P5 starting QB. Will say it again. He can be. I just don’t see it and would wager on it. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Did u really just compare Jacuzzi to Lamar Jackson 

lmao 😂 u truly are a coke head

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Did u really just compare Jacuzzi to Lamar Jackson 

lmao 😂 u truly are a coke head

This is why, when kids don’t make it, they can’t adjust to reality. they’ve been told, “Bruh. Yooz the next Lamar for real! We comin’ up!” Instead you have dumbasses like the homes here riding the kids jock in hopes of getting something in return if he succeeds instead of telling him “this is your chance to get a free education and set yourself up for life.”

It’s a sad and vicious cycle. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Mathews is a run first QB who can complete some passes

Mathews can complete lots of passes because he has 2 pretty solid WRs. Not sure who lowndes has, but it matters. Jacurri Brown is NOT going to make anyone look great throwing the ball. He needs some help.

Mathews has some help. Couple of 6-4 cats.

WR Amorion Walker (Notre Dame commit)

https://247sports.com/player/amorion-walker-46101297/

WR Kody Finley.....brother of QB TJ Finley who just transferred to Auburn from LSU, 

httpkODYs://247sports.com/Player/Kody-Finley-46085649/

All Mathews has to do is be pretty close, not perfect...and these guys will go up and earn their stars...6-4 is 6-4 .

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ashton Daniels got a Stanford schollie sharing duties at QB….

Anything is possible. I wish Jacurri all the success he desires. 

Hell, Rudy had a movie and a book made….

bgw

Ya but no one compared Rudy to Brian Urlacher, 

Ga is comparing kid to Lamar Jackson, shit , he could have compared him to Aaron Brooks and it still wouldn’t even be close

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Mathews can complete lots of passes because he has 2 pretty solid WRs. Not sure who lowndes has, but it matters. Jacurri Brown is NOT going to make anyone look great throwing the ball. He needs some help.

Mathews has some help. Couple of 6-4 cats.

WR Amorion Walker (Notre Dame commit)

https://247sports.com/player/amorion-walker-46101297/

WR Kody Finley.....brother of QB TJ Finley who just transferred to Auburn from LSU, 

httpkODYs://247sports.com/Player/Kody-Finley-46085649/

All Mathews has to do is be pretty close, not perfect...and these guys will go up and earn their stars...6-4 is 6-4 .

We got a couple 6-4 Recievers, a 6’5 Reciever and a 6’6 unicorn Reciever

51 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ashton Daniels got a Stanford schollie sharing duties at QB….

Anything is possible. I wish Jacurri all the success he desires. 

Hell, Rudy had a movie and a book made….

bgw

They continue to talk down on a kid that has been to the semi finals every year he has played . They claim Lowndes is nothing without jacurri then they claim he sucks. If we go by that incorrect assessment then their entire program sucks because if we sucks and our QB sucks we shouldn't be winning anything.

Then again these are a bunch of people who have never played a down of footbalk but they think they know more than college recruiters.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

They continue to talk down on a kid that has been to the semi finals every year he has played . They claim Lowndes is nothing without jacurri then they claim he sucks. If we go by that incorrect assessment then their entire program sucks because if we sucks and our QB sucks we shouldn't be winning anything.

Then again these are a bunch of people who have never played a down of footbalk but they think they know more than college recruiters.

No one said he suxks chief, he’s a Fantastic wildcat QB Flex,  but as a college QB no way unless he goes to Navy or GT

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but no one compared Rudy to Brian Urlacher, 

Ga is comparing kid to Lamar Jackson, shit , he could have compared him to Aaron Brooks and it still wouldn’t even be close

We won’t really know until Jacurri steps on campus under power 5 speed. 

I’ll reserve bashing a kid when the kid exhibits poor character… unlikely will I at that point. 

Keep in mind yours truly was cut from HS ball twice and still managed to be the 85th pick in the NBA draft. I’m not alone in this. 

bgw

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ll reserve bashing a kid when the kid exhibits poor character… unlikely will I at that point. 

Keep in mind yours truly was cut from HS ball twice and still managed to be the 85th pick in the NBA draft. I’m not alone in this. 

bgw

What year draft were you in?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They continue to talk down on a kid that has been to the semi finals every year he has played

You can run around with hurt feelings all your life (and you probably will), but the truth of the matter is Brown is a 3* and #20 rated QB in the nation per 247sports composite. How he even got to the Elite 11 is a bit of a mystery to me. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=QB

That said....you can do a lot with that type QB in high school.........it sure doesn't mean greatness and future greatness. Your boy better learn another position or be willing to consider another position. BUT, he probably wants to be a QB as much as you want him to be a QB.

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

I also think you are 8' tall......

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....and people want you dead, what's your point?

Sorry there were no Florida QBs at the Elite 11.

You will get over it.....if you don't, who gives a shit.

Lol. Who wants me dead?

And by the looks of your Twitter pic, you will be dying way before me. And when you do, no one will give a shit 😂

• Haha 1