California 7v7

HurricaneNick

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Michael hurst - starter and all trinity League player. The only “2” you’ve posted is the back up QB. Everyone’s back up and 3rd string qb played today. Just like they did at the battle of the beach. Mason graham starts for you guys and has multiple offers. Trick play. You servite guys have a big time lying problem. 

Really? You tell me how 5'9" 160lb Jr WR Ethan Scaffidi, and soph Wr Quinn Rosencrantz break into the starting line-up now occupied by TMac, Keyan Burnett, Mike Welch, and Wes Taylor.

They will be fine players, I'm sure, but they are a year away from starting.

13 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Really? You tell me how 5'9" 160lb WR Ethan Scaffidi breaks into the starting line-up no occupied by TMac, Keyan Burnett, Mike Welch, and Wes Taylor.

Everybody rotates in 7 ons. Do you need me to list the back ups that played today for MD? Our 2nd/3rd string QB and receivers played in every game before the playoffs. 2nd string played in every playoff game too. Did servite play their starters today yes or no? You lost in passing league to MV. It’s ok. Lying and saying that only the 2’s played is lame as shit. Especially when your starting QB is throwing to that receiver in the video. Did servite try to beat MV or were they not competing because “no one cares” about the MV tournament? (What your boyfriend said earlier) 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lying and saying that only the 2’s played is lame as shit.

Do you need me to list the back ups that played today for MD?

Nobody said that "only the 2s played," except you, and yes that is indeed lame as shit. 

And why would I want a list of MD back-ups that  may or may not have played today? I couldn't care less.

6 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Nobody said that "only the 2s played," except you, and yes that is indeed lame as shit. 

Try again. The team mom is making excuses. After battle at the beach no one cares and everyone is playing their 2’s. Which is a lie. You chimed in and said “looks like the 2’s to me”. Yeah, lame as shit. But you went to servite so it makes sense. You lost in a tournament servite was trying to win. It’s going to be ok. 

071969AB-F64E-4F22-87D6-49668567CD85.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Try again. The team mom is making excuses. After battle at the beach no one cares and everyone is playing their 2’s. Which is a lie. You chimed in and said “looks like the 2’s to me”. Yeah, lame as shit. But you went to servite so it makes sense. 

071969AB-F64E-4F22-87D6-49668567CD85.jpeg

Funny...I still don't see the words "ONLY the 2s played" posted by anyone but you. lame as shit, but nice try anyway.

28 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Funny...I still don't see the words "ONLY the 2s played" posted by anyone but you. lame as shit, but nice try anyway.

“Everyone is playing their 2’s” Everyone has played their 2’s in every 7v7 tournament. The runner up banner from the battle at the beach will look sweet in the gym though!