California 7v7

HurricaneNick

On 7/2/2021 at 7:20 PM, HurricaneNick said:

One of the best passing league tournaments in the country every year. 

MD & others will be short handed due to players participating in the opening this weekend. Domani Jackson, Raleek Brown, CJ Williams, Eoghan Kerry & Leviticus Su’a are the Monarchs that will be competing at the opening this weekend. Tmac won’t be there for servite. Katin houser will be absent for bosco. 
https://www.theopening.com/to-invitational 

How can THAT be without the badasses from JAWJA?

On 7/2/2021 at 7:20 PM, HurricaneNick said:

One of the best passing league tournaments in the country every year. 

MD & others will be short handed due to players participating in the opening this weekend. Domani Jackson, Raleek Brown, CJ Williams, Eoghan Kerry & Leviticus Su’a are the Monarchs that will be competing at the opening this weekend. Tmac won’t be there for servite. Katin houser will be absent for bosco. 
https://www.theopening.com/to-invitational 

HOW DO YOU KNOW? You beach boys never go or invite anyone past Vegas! And to be the BEST, you hafta PLAY da BEST. The likes of Sam Horn, a Jadon Hazelwood, an Arik Gilbert, a Wanya Morris, a John Samuel Shenker, a Dominic Blaylock, a Tyreek Hill, an Alvin Kamara, a Rashad Bateman, a Rashad Greene, a Trevor Lawrence, and about a dozen recent nationally relevant QB1's from the Peach State! ALL recent Power Five contributors.

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD going with the two’s early. Back up Q looks shaky. MD vs MV at 10:30 will be a good one. 

You clowns would ALL look shaky, if you played a real schedule, and not those recruited up privates! On the UP side though, in the Fall, you'll no doubt expose TEJAS for the joke THEY are!

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re a fucking idiot 

REALLY? Remind me and the viewing audience! Just how many of these STUDS in Californication, end up playing for relevant teams in the POWER FIVE? Nearly ALL of the ones I've mentioned will be, or have played for POWERHOUSE schools! The only exception was TYREEK HILL! And he score ZERO touchdowns on my Packers, in his four year tenure playing for the Coffee Hi Trojans!

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

REALLY? Remind me and the viewing audience! Just how many of these STUDS in Californication, end up playing for relevant teams in the POWER FIVE? Nearly ALL of the ones I've mentioned will be, or have played for POWERHOUSE schools! The only exception was TYREEK HILL! And he score ZERO touchdowns on my Packers, in his four year tenure playing for the Coffee Hi Trojans!

What did I tell you about sniffing ur blood pressure medication 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We play a schedule that(')s 25x better than the best schedule in Georgia. This has already been discussed. Lay off the rock, inbred. 

How can it be termed inbred, when it was your sister? But let's not get in bannable territory, where you have the advantage with the establishment. So, I'll let dead dogs lay!

But I'm ALL ears! WHERE are these so called studs matriculating in the coming years? And the Pacific Twelve don't count, since it's a FUCKING JOKE! But I AM curious to know how the Crimson Butterflies would match up against Collins Hill, and the best QB-WR combo in the COUNTRY? Or lest I say TREVOR LAWRENCE when he was at crappy lil Cartersville! Or the dude from Ohio State, who lived twenty miles down the tracks in Kennesaw! But HEY, I use to be employed by the largest mental health clinic in the state of Georgia! And I've SEEN DELUSIONAL many times, plus YOU!

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Not really any good but they do have the #4 overall QB in the class of 2023 

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=QB 

On 7/2/2021 at 9:42 PM, Bodysurf said:

Obvious comparison would be DJ although I am not saying he is as good as DJ.  Kid is massive and he has a cannon hanging from his shoulder.

What HS teams are the best in the Pasedena area, like 100 mile radius 

wyatt Becker is supposed to be real deal, class of 2025

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What HS teams are the best in the Pasedena area, like 100 mile radius 

Mater Dei and St John Bosco 😂 
35 miles from MD 25 miles from Sjb 

95% of the top So Cal HS teams are within 100 miles of Pasadena. San Diego is over 100 miles away from Pasadena. 

• Like 2