2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

Just now, Gametyme said:

My guy you literally just inferred it 😂. This sucker driving the 3 star pitt Camden fan wagon 😂

No, I'll explain for the slow people.

You claimed that a player can't be good because he committed to Pittsburgh.

That's obviously stupid and untrue.

So I gave an example of one who was good and committed to Pittsburgh.

See?

We know that you're too dumb to understand these things.

We all can't wait for your kid's inevitable failure.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Kids up for a rude awakening, when he spent last 4 years going up against kids from shoemaker and waxxachia  and he has to compete against kids that actually played against real football teams

Texas has by far the most high school football players in the country. They have about 120,000 *more* players than Florida yet they have two less active NFL players.

https://www.nfhs.org/media/1020412/2018-19_participation_survey.pdf

There's a whole lot of fluff in Texas. There are a bunch of kids standing around. There a bunch of incompetent teams taking L's every week.

This inflates everything around them. As a result, a bunch of scrubs think they're good.

• Like 2

Now for the serious people aka adults. I wish Camden Brown the best. I hope he has a huge season. Ill never root against a young brotha future success. That's sucker shit. To many young black kids already deal with enough shit in this country. Im rooting for you brotha

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Hmm interesting because he has faced the best at the camps and hasn't been stopped. And he strength is run after catch. No worries fan boys. Temple just had a kid drafted by the falcons 😂

He’s a camp super star  congrats

we Had a kid go to Amherst college and absolutely destroyed 4stars and 5 stars in these camps, what’s ur point 

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Now for the serious people aka adults. I wish Camden Brown the best. I hope he has a huge season. Ill never root against a young brotha future success. That's sucker shit.

😄

Pissing on the kid's Pittsburgh offer as if an ACC offer is shit.

I'm being serious when I say that I think your kid sucks and that Camden Brown is a better WR.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

😄

Pissing on the kid's Pittsburgh offer as if an ACC offer is shit.

I'm being serious when I say that I think your kid sucks and that Camden Brown is a better WR.

Of course you do but you think it matter what a guy that didn't get past HS football thinks

I grew up posting on football message boards well before I had kids. All i ever said 2 years ago was hey my kid was pretty good and this is who he plays for. He didn't have any offers yet and I didn't come on no flex shit but you cats so feminine on here you just attacked me. You guys can eat a dick.