2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

15 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Lol right 😂. My kid would come make Brown hand him water. He is an alpha dog. Brown is a beta. Just look at the offer difference 😂 he cant even get an offer from his own state

The wake up call that your little child is going to get is going to be amazing.

Can't wait to watch him fail.

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I dunno he has offers at both sides of the ball.

And is elite at neither.

You brag about him catching 38 passes last year but he's listed as a Safety on recruiting databases.

The kid has no position.

But he'd be the best player at the most elite high school in America.

Sure, dad.

🤡

20 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

And is elite at neither.

You brag about him catching 38 passes last year but he's listed as a Safety on recruiting databases.

The kid has no position.

But he'd be the best player at the most elite high school in America.

Sure, dad.

🤡

😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How many times has that kid transferred and where is he now?......back at STA?

Last I heard he was at Columbus or is that old news?...shit changes every 3 days in South Florida.

He was at STA as a Freshman and Sophomore.

His parents got divorced and he was yanked out of STA to go live with his mom in Miami.

He said "fuck that" and his parents agreed to let him finish up at STA.

Not that confusing.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Tell that to the 5 stars he cooked at camps this year. I played with Dez Bryant at Lufkin. He is better then Dez was at this age and its not close. He isn't a idiot. You will see my guy in the NFL one day then ill send you a signed helmet

Gonna be hard going to NFL wen u can’t even beat Heath

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Tell that to the 5 stars he cooked at camps this year.

51 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Oh you mean the website that gives you ranking boost for attending rivals camps ? All thing this tells me is this kid goes to a lot of rival camps.

"You can trust sites that rate based camps!"

Then...

"My kid is cooking people at camps!"

Texas has a bunch of camp all-starts but the truth is that they're soft as Charmin.

Texas plays no defense either so we know that this kid is beating treated with kid gloves every week.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He was at STA as a Freshman and Sophomore.

His parents got divorced and he was yanked out of STA to go live with his mom in Miami.

He said "fuck that" and his parents agreed to let him finish up at STA.

Not that confusing.

Soap Operas are always confusing and you watch a lot of them in South Florida. Thanks for clearing it all up.

https://247sports.com/Article/2022-offensive-tackle-Julian-Armella-transferido-to-Miami-Columbus-148445045/

The transfer season is alive and well in South Florida.

Top247 offensive lineman Julian Armella announced over his personal Twitter account on Monday that he plans to play his junior season at Miami Columbus.

Armella, who 247Sports ranks as the nation's No. 14 ranked offensive tackle for the Class of 2022, had previously stated that he was going to attend Miami Gulliver Prep after spending his freshman and sophomore years at Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas.

"Due to personal reasons, I will NOT be attending Gulliver Prep," Armella wrote. "And for the rest of my high-school career, I will be attending Christopher Columbus High school! God works in mysterious ways..."

The move should make it a lot easier for Miami Columbus to repeat as 8A state champions as the Explorers' roster also features notable Power 5 recruits like four-star defensive end Jabari Ishmael and three-star offensive center Ryan Rodriguez.

Armella named Florida State, Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Ohio State, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Miami and Michigan his leaders two weeks ago. The son of former FSU nose Enzo Armella attended a Junior Day at Miami in January before the NCAA put a temporary recruiting dead period into place due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"You can trust sites that rate based camps!"

Then...

"My kid is cooking people at camps!"

Texas has a bunch of camp all-starts but the truth is that they're soft as Charmin.

Texas plays no defense either so we know that this kid is beating treated with kid gloves every week.

This was at the 5 star challenge in Atlanta 😂

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

The kid is going to have a huge year at one of the best programs in the country.

He's going to play major FBS football and get a free college education.

Your kid will have Temple on his diploma.

Or Notre Dame 😂 vs Pitt 😂 diploma