2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You keep saying this but then we keep asking the relevant question:

Why do they suck, then?

Texas has more then 3 teams in it. Then temple plays in arguably the hardest region come playoff time. Temple was young and now they have experience. Talent comes in cycles when you cant recruit but will all that my kid is still best play on SJR and STA 😂

32 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

😂 my kid would start at either of your schools and would be the #1 WR option or top FS at either school 😂 Likely both. 

Some crappy kid from Temple isn't starting at the school with the most current FBS players and NFL players.

Your evaluation skills suck already but the fact that he's your kid makes even more deluded.

You're corny as hell.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Some crappy kid from Temple isn't starting at the school with the most current FBS players and NFL players.

Your evaluation skills suck already but the fact that he's your kid makes even more deluded

You're corny as hell.

Right just look at your roster its ass at the skill position. Not only would he start he would be your best player Lmao. You cant make this up

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Considering your best WR is a 3 star committed to Pitt. Your players would be giving my son water during breaks 😂 

And when Camden Brown is having a breakout season on ESPN this Fall your kid can watch with his pecker in his hand.

I'll repeat.

Your kid wouldn't play at STA.

At any position.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The playoff region has nothing to do with the one, SINGULAR, team that boat-raced you.

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Lol right 😂. My kid would come make Brown hand him water. He is an alpha dog. Brown is a beta. Just look at the offer difference 😂 he cant even get an offer from his own state

Lmao 😂 I can’t with u, I gotta go do a job I’ll be back later for some more comedy Gold 

21976A03-9A28-468C-B157-BCD4323A1429.gif