2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

17 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Lol me too DCTFM has Temple #35 Im firm they're Top 15 easy.

If Temple was playing in 5A D1 this year I could see them top 10 in TX. Not sure about top 15 in all of 6A this year though. I could be entirely wrong, and I hope they prove me wrong. I feel like Temple matched up better against the likes of Manvel, Highland Park and Foster down in 5A. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

If Temple was playing in 5A D1 this year I could see them top 10 in TX. Not sure about top 15 in all of 6A this year though. I could be entirely wrong, and I hope they prove me wrong. I feel like Temple matched up better against the likes of Manvel, Highland Park and Foster down in 5A. 

Yeah they did. Only reason im going top 15 is the multi year starters

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia is pretty similar but they at least play the bordering states. Only thing with GA is 90 percent of their games will only exist if the GA team is the overwhelming favorite.

Georgia is Texas-lite.

Very similar structure and culture in and around their high school football.

No surprise.

14 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Temple is 1-3 vs WL this past decade with one of their wins coming at the buzzer so could had easily been 2-2. 

So?

That was 2012-15. So back when Temple was better than now and Westlake wasn't as good.

And Temple still went 1-3.

You keep bringing this up as if its a huge credit to Temple.

Okay for the people who don’t know, this 🤡 who’s pumping Temple on Here, let’s dig and see who there league play is

Grab Ur popcorn 🍿 this is gonna be good

thier district consists of

Killeen

Waxahachie

SHOEMAKER 😂 

Belton 

Ellison 

Harker Heights 

Bryan

Copperas Cove 

id be embarrassed to play for a program that Flex’s that cupcake schedule 

no reason why temple shouldn’t be going undefeated every single year, unless they got Dog Shit for Coaches

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay for the people who don’t know, this 🤡 who’s pumping Temple on Here, let’s dig and see who there league play is

Grab Ur popcorn 🍿 this is gonna be good

thier district consists of

Killeen

Waxahachie

SHOEMAKER 😂 

Belton 

Ellison 

Harker Heights 

Bryan

Copperas Cove 

id be embarrassed to play for a program that Flex’s that cupcake schedule 

no reason why temple shouldn’t be going undefeated every single year, unless they got Dog Shit for Coaches

FYI...Temple only has two (2) State Chips all-time. And their last one was 29 years ago in 1992. 

• Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

FYI...Temple only has two (2) State Chips all-time. And their last one was 29 years ago in 1992. 

Soo what your saying is temple hasn’t won a State championship since I was even born yet

i apologize for making fun of Lowndes 

30 years Jesus Christ @Gametyme I think it’s time to start fresh with ur program and get all new coaches and staff cause obviously it’s not working 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Soo what your saying is temple hasn’t won a State championship since I was even born yet

30 years Jesus Christ @Gametyme I think it’s time to start fresh with ur program and get all new coaches and staff cause obviously it’s not working 

Because the program has been around since the early 1900s of course they have a boatload of all-time wins. But they play nobodies as you've so eloquently noted. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Im only a Temple fan because my kid plays for them. My kid would be the highest rated player by a mile on SJR and STA this year. Temple beat a higher ranked team last season then SJR another fact.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Because the program has been around since the early 1900s of course they have a boatload of all-time wins. But they play nobodies as you've so eloquently noted. 

Longview, Arlington Martin, Austin Westlake are nobodies ? Temple would run rough shot over 99% of NJ football teams yearly. They would definitely stroke SJR this year. 

Just now, Gametyme said:

Longview, Arlington Martin, Austin Westlake are nobodies ? Temple would run rough shot over 99% of NJ football teams yearly. They would definitely stroke SJR this year. 

But you don't get to those teams until deep in the playoffs, correct? Temple is pretty much guaranteed a winning record for all of eternity. 

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So?

That was 2012-15. So back when Temple was better than now and Westlake wasn't as good.

And Temple still went 1-3.

You keep bringing this up as if its a huge credit to Temple.

Well GSB set the historical timeline of relevance at 2008 and up. Not to mention Temple has beaten Nationally ranked top 100 teams in that time span on multiple occasions. 

Just now, Gametyme said:

Well GSB set the historical timeline of relevance at 2008 and up. Not to mention Temple has beaten Nationally ranked top 100 teams in that time span on multiple occasions. 

2008 started the modern era of HSFB with regards to OOS play. How many wins vs T100, OOS teams does Temple have the last 13 seasons? 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

But you don't get to those teams until late in the playoffs, correct? Temple is pretty much guaranteed a winning record for all of eternity. 

Westlake is the wk 1 game. Longview was week 1 last season and Temple beat them 40-13. Go look and see how Highland Park and Denton Ryan struggled to put Longview away last season. Arlington Martin was a wk 3 game. Martin had 5 power 5 kids on defense. Temple played Waxahachie in the playoffs first round. Go look at what Temple did to them vs Cedar Hill, Duncanville and DeSoto because they're in that district. Temple then lost to Heath. Heath nearly beat SLC last season loosing by 3 point in a shootout. Heath then would beat nationally ranked Bridgeland before loosing OT to Cedar Hill. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Im only a Temple fan because my kid plays for them. My kid would be the highest rated player by a mile on SJR and STA this year. Temple beat a higher ranked team last season then SJR another fact.

I hope ur not talking about Longview???? That’s another team that takes bitch route and pads stats against nobody’s 

51F04D60-C2F1-430A-BDF6-C2267BEC4A38.jpeg

Just now, Gametyme said:

Westlake is the wk 1 game. Longview was week 1 last season and Temple beat them 40-13. Go look and see how Highland Park and Denton Ryan struggled to put Longview away last season. Arlington Martin was a wk 3 game. Martin had 5 power 5 kids on defense. Temple played Waxahachie in the playoffs first round. Go look at what Temple did to them vs Cedar Hill, Duncanville and DeSoto because they're in that district. Temple then lost to Heath. Heath nearly beat SLC last season loosing by 3 point in a shootout. Heath then would beat nationally ranked Bridgeland before loosing OT to Cedar Hill. 

I attended a HP game last seaon while I was in town. Had a great experience. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2008 started the modern era of HSFB with regards to OOS play. How many wins vs T100, OOS teams does Temple have the last 13 seasons? 

OOS is not a big deal to 99% of Texas teams. Temple is a public school in Central Texas. What I will say is they have Westlake on the schedule who is better then any team in NJ