2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Temple is 1-3 vs WL this past decade with one of their wins coming at the buzzer so could had easily been 2-2. Temple has one of there best teams in a very long time. 15 returning starters with 6 kids on defense that will be 3 year starters coming back not including 3 kids that have moved back into Temple. One a DB with an Arkansas offer. The other an athlete that impressed at an Aggie camp likely headed FBS and a QB. The QB will allow my guy to stay at WR although I do expect him to play some QB vs Westlake. The Chaps just return 2 kids on defense. You heard it here first. This game will come down to the wire. No doubt about it.

Temple could win it all in 6A D1/2 this year? I don't know what classification they’re in. 

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Temple could win it all in 6A D1/2 this year? I don't know what classification they’re in. 

I think they have the talent too especially if all the big dawgs go D1 but Heath and Cedar Hill will be tough outs in the region just to get to state. I think Westlake stylistically is a good match-up for Temple and its early and Temple has some really experienced players. Temple made 5A state games in 2014 and 2016. So I wouldn't put money on Temple winning state. I do think they have a really good team with tough kids and enough stars to be an hard out. Temple just recently moved back up to 6A a few years ago and they're a D2 lock.

• Like 1

Just now, Gametyme said:

I think they have the talent too especially if all the big dawgs go D1 but Heath and Cedar Hill will be tough outs in the region just to get to state. I think Westlake stylistically is a good match-up for Temple and its early and Temple has some really experienced players. Temple made 5A state games in 2014 and 2016. So I wouldn't put money on Temple winning state. I do think they have a really good team with tough kids and enough stars to be an hard out.

What are Desoto and Katy looking like?

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What are Desoto and Katy looking like?

DeSoto lost a lot but they're deep. WR Johntay Cook is the best player he is a 23 kid with over 30 offers. But they are a state long shot in D1. Katy can go either div 1 or 2. They could win the Div 1 title would be heavy favorite in D2 barring Westlake goes D2.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

DeSoto lost a lot but they're deep. WR Johntay Cook is the best player he is a 23 kid with over 30 offers. But they are a state long shot in D1. Katy can go either div 1 or 2. They could win the Div 1 title would be heavy favorite in D2 barring Westlake goes D2.

With North Shore being their old selves again post Davis, Houston and Region 3 has returned to being Katy’s playground.

Their only threat will be the semis against more than likely Lake Travis or Westlake.

43 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sad part is Shreveport doesn't even seem like it would be that greedy... 

Not a bad place... 

My only complaint about it is my same gripe both Georgia and Florida... 

The Mosquitoes will hold you at gunpoint... 

They are ridiculous 

Wait till Lovebug season.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seen that. Nolan Catholic has a few OOS games. Some Mansfield teams are playing some OK teams. Longview has Bryant AR

Argyle Liberty Christian is playing Pulaski Academy. 

Man even Duncanville/MD couldn’t save this for being the most atrocious out of state slate for Texas ever

The guy with extra special nothing always bitches the most.

New year, same dance.

6 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Assign an OOS team to a TX team from the following for a matchup that you would like to see happen:

Southlake Carroll  vs SJR

Austin Westlake VS SJR

Duncanville      VS SJR

North Shore VS SJR

Katy VS SJR

Allen VS SJR 

DeSoto VS SJR

Cedar Hill VS SJR

Lake Travis VS SJR

Maybe @GardenStateBaller can make something happen in 2022? 

Fixed

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who are these teams u speak of , temple is not even top 15 in Texas 

They're a smallish 6A-D2 team that have taken thier lumps (just moved up I believe).

They went 10-2 last season.  Took Longview to the woodshed last season.  Got worked by Rockwall-Heath (Yes...the OTHER "Rockwall" school).

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Assign an OOS team to a TX team from the following for a matchup that you would like to see happen:

Southlake Carroll vs Sierra Canyon

Austin Westlake vs Mater Dei 

Duncanville vs Centennial 

North Shore vs Sjb 

Katy VS De La 

Allen vs Mission Viejo 

DeSoto vs Los Al

Cedar Hill vs Cathedral Catholic  

Lake Travis vs Folsom

LBP would be good for somebody else out there too 

13 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Maybe @GardenStateBaller can make something happen in 2022? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

With North Shore being their old selves again post Davis, Houston and Region 3 has returned to being Katy’s playground.

Their only threat will be the semis against more than likely Lake Travis or Westlake.

I agree. I think Katy gets there. Im thinking SLC vs Katy D1. I think in D2 Heath going to surprise a lot of teams if they can play any kind of defense. 

TC-Trinity Christian is also scheduled to play Evangel Christian in November, albeit, not a premium game.

Curious to see who SA Cornerstone Christian has on their slate this year, they usually have a very ambitious schedule. In 2018 they beat Life Christian Academy, Paraclete (CA) and played some other schools from CA, OH, and FL.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/cornerstone-christian-warriors-(san-antonio,tx)/football-fall-18/schedule.htm

3 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

TC-Trinity Christian is also scheduled to play Evangel Christian in November, albeit, not a premium game.

Curious to see who SA Cornerstone Christian has on their slate this year, they usually have a very ambitious schedule. In 2018 they beat Life Christian Academy, Paraclete (CA) and played some other schools from CA, OH, and FL.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/cornerstone-christian-warriors-(san-antonio,tx)/football-fall-18/schedule.htm

Cornerstone been picking up a couple of Judson transfers. No big time players.