NY vs TX in 2021

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Rummel lost 10-3 to don bosco in nj......Rummel held Don Bosco to their 2nd lowest point total of the year and Bosco didn't have 200 yards of offense in that game.

don bosco won state beating st joes regional (sjr) 21-10  and ended up #22 nationally.....

Rummel lost in the D1 Champ game here 31-28 to Catholic-BR.

AND, you wonder why people just skip right over your garbage. You are a fucking fool, straight up!

Wait a minute what 😂

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you guys had a nice d-line...one kid was really good. I remember we had a tough time blocking him.

Yeah, 4* Briston Guidry........he blew his knee out at Arkansas.

Arkansas defensive lineman Briston Guidry is walking away from football citing injury reasons, according to a post on his Twitter account on Tuesday.

“I always knew that football doesn’t last forever, but I never knew that I would be walking away so soon,” Guidry wrote. “In my last couple of years, I’ve been battling through 7 knee surgeries. After being told by the doctors that it would not be in my best interest to try to play on my knee again I had to make a decision that would impact my life and my son’s life.

https://247sports.com/Player/Briston-Guidry-38635/high-school-63374/

Rummel had 2 players drafted off that team though (1st and 2nd Rds). Guidry would have been great too. A real shame. He was a monster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur smart not hard to look up 

once again u are wrong again 

That's it......pitiful for a national program.

Devin McCourty DB NWE 2010 2020
Jason McCourty DB TEN,CLE,NWE 2009 2020
K'Waun Williams DB CLE,SFO 2014 2020
Junior Galette DE NOR,WAS 2010 2017
Steve Beauharnais ILB NWE,WAS 2013 2014
Tim Morabito DT-NT CIN,CAR 1996 2000
  • Haha 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Dez Bryant

Erik McCoy

Keke Coutee

Don Mulbach

All played and were active through the season. Only Dez was brought in midway through season. Idiot can't use google.

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Dez Bryant

Erik McCoy

Keke Coutee

Don Mulbach

All played and were active through the season. Only Dez was brought in midway through season. Idiot can't use google.

Might want to tell that to USA Football who puts together that list each year.

But I love Don Mulbach.

Lufkin relying on a 39-year-old long snapper for bragging rights on a high school football message board.

Texans are cornballs.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, 4* Briston Guidry........he blew his knee out at Arkansas.

Arkansas defensive lineman Briston Guidry is walking away from football citing injury reasons, according to a post on his Twitter account on Tuesday.

“I always knew that football doesn’t last forever, but I never knew that I would be walking away so soon,” Guidry wrote. “In my last couple of years, I’ve been battling through 7 knee surgeries. After being told by the doctors that it would not be in my best interest to try to play on my knee again I had to make a decision that would impact my life and my son’s life.

https://247sports.com/Player/Briston-Guidry-38635/high-school-63374/

Rummel had 2 players drafted off that team though (1st and 2nd Rds). Guidry would have been great too. A real shame. He was a monster.

Briston Guidry was so quick to be a big dude. Haven't thought about him in a while. That quickness and running ability probably cost him his knee. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

On some real shit I bet Temple would beat SJR this year.

😄

This dude really knows nothing about high school football.

Talking about Mart's pound-for-pound status.

Pimping god damn Temple who can barely beat something called Shoemaker.

Talking up Rockwall-Heath and Arlington Martin.