NY vs TX in 2021

38 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yet we got the nuts 🥜 to play Oos powerhouses, y’all got a plethora of ranked players and schedule teams like Doobie brothers HS

Fourteen Texas teams are ranked ahead of SJR, including Arlington Martin, who you guys laugh at, at #56.  Denton Ryan, a 5A-D1 school, is ranked #25.  Aledo, a 5A-D2 school, is ranked #62.  SJR doesn't even measure up to #76 Rockwall, another "who" team according to this forum.  So tell me why a Texas team would schedule SJR?  Donkeystomping the #80 team in the nation would prove what?  Katy whipped #60 Cedar Hill 51-14 in the 6A-D2 final last year.  Just think what they'd do to a team like SJR.  You don't want that smoke.  You're better off playing your peers on the East Coast.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

Fourteen Texas teams are ranked ahead of SJR, including Arlington Martin, who you guys laugh at, at #56.  Denton Ryan, a 5A-D1 school, is ranked #25.  Aledo, a 5A-D2 school, is ranked #62.  SJR doesn't even measure up to #76 Rockwall, another "who" team according to this forum.  So tell me why a Texas team would schedule SJR?  Donkeystomping the #80 team in the nation would prove what?  Katy whipped #60 Cedar Hill 51-14 in the 6A-D2 final last year.  Just think what they'd do to a team like SJR.  You don't want that smoke.  You're better off playing your peers on the East Coast.

Just a freindly reminder that TX is 8-10 all-time vs relevant OOS competition. 

6 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

Who are these teams you speak of lol, 😂 none of those teams are Nationally relevant, no one wants to hear about TX teams beating up on Doobie brothers Hs beating them by 65, if SjR played the schedule they have, sjr would be MNC every single year

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who are these teams you speak of lol, 😂 none of those teams are Nationally relevant, no one wants to hear about TX teams beating up on Doobie brothers Hs beating them by 65, if SjR played the schedule they have, sjr would be MNC every single year

ALL of those teams are in MP's Top 100.  Joe's would go 1-14 against them, at best.  Prove otherwise.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Wins: Bellevue, DF, DLS, Hoover, Jenks, JCC, Plant, SJC

Losses: Amat, BG, Bellevue, IMG x2, LCA, Liberty NV, MNW, SJP, STA

Longview had some big wins vs Evangel and John Curtis. This may have been a time before these All Star teams got going but at the time was a huge win. John Tyler beating West Monroe was huge at the time. You deciding who is and who is not is ridiculous. 

51 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Go to Twitter and see if the IMG WR coach follows my guy. Got 31 offers without IMG 😂. I told you 2 years ago I had a beast coming up and you talked shit 😂. You know nothing. IMG has 1 4 star WR and he's in the 23 class. Not only would he get burn at IMG he would be starting 😂

Send him to USC ✌️